Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Nice, nice...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Nice, nice...
    Thanks for the thumbs-up... Difficult part is waiting for the final printed proof to arrive, I want to publish e-books and paperback at the same time. Then, a week or two later hope to have a large print paperback edition on the market for people with vision difficulties.

Coming to speakers near you soon!
    Reading does make you smarter

Attachment 1377

Jimmy Church Radio / Fade to Black

Focusing on the business end of writing, I've posted a number of times in the past week. A lot of self promotion occurs when a new book comes out. Excited about an upcoming interview on the radio!

Confirmed date: I will be a guest on Fade to Black, Jimmy Church Radio / KGRA on Wednesday August 26th, 2015. Mister Church is laid-back with his guests, so that should set my nerves at ease. We will be live on Twitter as the shows airs. Will post a reminder on the day-of, and after show airs post a link to listen in podcast format.

A reminder:

August 26th, 2015 10PM-1AM EST | 7PM-10PM PST Science Fiction night on Fade to Black - Jimmy Church Radio at KGRA:

Author Casper Parks in the first hour. Perceptional Threshold, Ages Past and Coming from Darkness.

Second hour: Author Dave Bara, Lightship Chronicles.

Great interview Casper. Just listened to the show. Great to hear ya on buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Great interview Casper. Just listened to the show. Great to hear ya on buddy.
    Thanks - I am likely to cringe when listing to podcast of it later - my own worse critic. Skype was a pain, but once closed it and restarted the program it started working again.

I was very concerned how the public would receive Coming from Darkness. Jimmy said he enjoyed it and thought it felt like a documentary. So, that helped set my mind at ease regarding the story.

Here is the link for interview on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church. Starts at roughly 40:00 on the meter. Going more into the public eye is a major move for me. I was nervous. It is a matter of getting use to speaking publicly again.

Fade to Black on Speaker, click here - If you want to fast forward it is at roughly 40:00 on the meter.

I thank everyone at TOP for their support.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Here is the link for interview on Fade to Black with Jimmy Church. Starts at roughly 40:00 on the meter. Going more into the public eye is a major move for me. I was nervous. It is a matter of getting use to speaking publicly again.

Fade to Black on Speaker, click here - If you want to fast forward it is at roughly 40:00 on the meter.

I thank everyone at TOP for their support.
    Interview is now available on youtube: Casper Parks interview begins at roughly 40:00 on the meter.

Also: Sept 24th 2015, was on Fade to Black briefly to discuss Christian Biblical Prophesy.
    Starts at 132:00 on meter at Speaker, click here.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-21-2015 at 11:53 PM.

That time of the year, again. Halloween is nearly upon us! Turning this into a yearly event. Perceptional Threshold free as e-book at select retailers through month of October 2015...

Perceptional Threshold takes place over a Halloween weekend, making it a perfect read for this time of year. Perceptional Threshold was the first book I published, a tad rough around the edges. An edge of the seat science fiction thriller.

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology.

Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghostlike Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned.

They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Free as e-book at following online retailers:

Barnes & Noble / i-Tunes / Google Play / Inketra / Thalia / DerClub / Kobo

e-Book at Amazon is 99 cents US, other nations may vary - Ask Amazon to price match free.

Print paperback book 6x9 size at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
    Price of paperback varies site to site, ranging between 12.81 and 12.96

Please rate and review at online retailers

Bestselling Author Ralph Cotton, "Perceptional Threshold delivers all of the right elements essential to good enjoyable fiction. Parks' work doesn't present itself as a debut novel, but rather as the efforts of an old hand and authority unique in presenting this fascinating look at the dimensional realities surrounding us in a cosmic forward roll of cause and affect."
    Last edited by CasperParks; 10-12-2015 at 07:52 AM.