Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Guerilla Novelist, Casper Parks - Updates

Casper Parks will be a guest on Beyond The Strange Sunday evening July 3rd 2016, visit the website for details: Beyond The Strange with host Dave Cruz. Q&A via #bstrange on Twitter, and or speaker chat, and call-ins. Ask about concepts, characters, current events and whatever.

I will be live Sunday evening 04/03/16 on Beyond the Strange 9PM EST / 6PM PST: Listen via Beyond the Strange website or Speaker website. Will be taking questions via twitter using hashtag #bstrange and speakerchat and call-ins 707-200-3520
    Last edited by CasperParks; 07-04-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Last minute thing: Was on Beyond The Strange "Special Impromptu" show July 29th, 2016. Dealing with news, recent events and conspiracy of US election. Also we discussed the recent China missile that broke-up over SW United States. Listen or download at Speaker by clicking here or listen on youtube.

Story takes place over a Halloween Weekend. Free e-book month of October 2016.
    Novel does have some errors, still a great read.
    e-Book free at following:
    Barnes & Noble / i-Tunes / Google Play / Inktera / Thalia / Kobo
    Amazon Kindle/e-book is 99 cents US, can request they price match-free. No promise they will do it.
    Print is available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble, $14.20 plus taxes and shipping.
    Attachment 1522
    Perceptional Threshold by Casper Parks
    Fast paced, action packed, science fiction thriller.

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in a special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology.

Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghost-like state.

Adventurous, they set-out to explore the Hollywood Strip as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a Ghost-like Prison Plane where Fallen Angels are imprisoned.

They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Last edited by CasperParks; 10-03-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Casper Parks will be on Spacedout Radio, December 22nd 2016 at 9PM PST...

Casper Parks e-books free through December 31st, 2016:
    Perceptional Threshold, Ages Past, Coming from Darkness and Bristol at select retailers.

Google Play / Barnes & Noble / i-Tunes / Kobo / Thalia.de

Amazon is set at 99 cents US, you can request a price match of free - no promises Amazon will price match.

Real page turners and very entertaining books by an extremely talented and imaginative writer! I've read all of them and I highly recommend them for science fiction fans!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi