Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

Blog Entries
    It seems possible that a being in the house affected my room mate last night as well. He had a wet dream as well followed by an explosive experience on the toilet at 2 am (apologies ). We both rarely if ever have those kinds of dreams. Last one I remember I thought a demon perverted my deamscape and felt a negative presence in the room. Only other one I remember was a few years ago where my current room mate lived down the street from me also had one for whatever reason. I think maybe a demon can connect and influence people who are close to each other energetically such as friends, even though they're physically distanced.

Reflecting on last night I thought that an attractive Nordic female like I visualized who is willing to explain my questions would be the perfect costume for a negative force to gain my trust and influence my life, or feed on me. Maybe I'm attracting these experiences by focusing on them and reading similar stories, I don't know. Or maybe I'm just becoming aware of some subtle things in my life I never paid much attention to in the past. I don't know for sure what beings are interfering in my life. But I am suspecting various demons, human military abductors and greys for whatever reason. It does bug me not knowing so I am seriously considering going for hypnotic regression to try and remember what's happened at certain times.

Blog Entries
    Have a little bump on left of bottom lip. Been there for over a week. Couple days ago someone said it looked like a pinhole. Doesn't seem to be a pimple, never had one right on the lip there before. Hasn't gotten bigger or smaller. Reminds me of James Rink's needle marks on his lips. 1mm diameter. Could be anything.

Blog Entries
    Another little thing... about Trent the Canadian Irish Nazi crazy guy... maybe another puzzle piece who knows.

In a video of the MILABs supersoldier James Casbolt, he kept raising his right hand up, it looked like an unconscious habit. Trent used to do that all the time in the car.

Whenever there was a close call with a yellow light, or someone cutting us off, or any close call on the road. He would kiss his right hand and then raise it as far as he could to tap the roof of the car. Pretty much every drive he'd do it, like every day. It always seemed weird and he wouldn't explain it, 'just a thing [he'd do].' Makes me wonder if it's some kind of unconscious Nazi programming running through him as if he was a MILAB. Yeah I could easily picture him being some sort of abductor, good with weapons, martial arts, intelligence, some psychicness and urban military tactics. He was way too street smart and knew all kinds of tricks like a military Macgyver or something. Sometimes there'd be uc's in dark cars around the whole block when we went out, but that could be due to his past not necessarily milab related. Don't know if I mentioned it but some of his jokes entailed stuff like '...when you wake up in the middle of a forest covered in blood and you have no idea what happened'. Strange guy indeed.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Mind Control.

I think I may have undergone some programming. I've always been obsessed with alice in wonderland and had a fondness for the wizard of oz which is a little hint if you're familiar with any of Frits Springmeier's work or other similar authors. I mean when I was 18 I'd even be trying to convince gangsters and bikers to sit down and watch alice in wonderland, the kiddy version with me.

Another thing is my fascination with wolves, since as long as I can remember, they've been my favourite animal. Lone Wolf programming has to do with self-destruction, I think when a victim starts waking up. It also might indicate vigilante programming which also has to do with self-destruction. My username 'lycaeus' was chosen because I wanted a cool name related to wolves, but then later learned Mount Lycaeus was a place of cannibalism, ritual sacrifice and shapeshifting into wolves in Greek Mythology. Reminds me of White Wolf Von Atzigen and his talks about his mind control programming and genetic manipulation related to wolves as well as him being involved in satanic rituals against his conscious will. Also reminds me of Project Lycan that James Casbolt/Michaels Prince talked about as a milabs program (i think). Lycan is also a code word for shape-shifter, and maybe that has something to do with shifting alter personalities? IDK, just brainstorming here.

Another hint is clothing. Wearing black might indicate mind control. If you knew me, you'd see that 90% of what I wear is black t-shirt, black hat, blue jeans, black shoes and black bracelet (Lakhovsky-Cable-Style ) black ring and black choker necklace. IDK why, it's just me but I'm going to try some other colours as much as I hate it. Choker necklaces might symbolize slave-ownership, or slave mentality. So I ripped the damn thing off my neck and through it in the trash. I loved the style a lot and will miss it, but it feels really good to throw it away .

Then there's my doodlings. I am not a visual artist I am a musician, so I rarely doodle or draw anymore. When I was in school around paper and pens all the time, the only thing I'd really draw were 5-Pointed stars. Probably did a million of them. The past 4/5 years I'm more into 7-Pointed Stars. That's just about the only thing I'd ever doodle, 90% of it. And it's a compulsive habit. Though I'd sometimes doodle random, flowing, curvy spiralling lines that twist, wrap and intersect...spirals can bring you close to higher dimensions. Also checkerboards, geometric abstractions, triangles and yin yangs if it's not a compulsive star, but it usually it is whenever i draw.

And I have that OCD thing with visualizing pentagrams and toning specific vowel sounds by flexing muscle joints, moving my tongue, tapping utensils around dishes and stuff like that. Chanting or toning vowel sounds and pentagrams are used in occult ritual, like the satanic kind. I practice wiping the damn stars away and throwing the imaginary mess into a fire consciously and with a clear intent.

I'm also into looking at mirrors A LOT. It's partly vanity unfortunately, but it's weird, i just have to look in a mirror whenever there is one and sometimes wonder who's on the other side. That's talked about in Monarch Programming, for example Marilyn Monroe's apartment was full of not much else but a crapload of mirrors everywhere. And that reminds me, ever heard of that new age stuff about determining whether or not you're a starchild/indigo/lightworker. One of the 'supposed indicators' is that you look into the mirror and wonder who you are. That MAY be a programming to get mind-control victims to reinforce 'special chosen-one' programs put into them. <shrug>

So I wonder if these dreams with demons at alters underground, with candles and skulls have anything to do with anything. I've heard a lot of programming is actually done astrally. Some dreams even might be programming dreams via the Beast Supercomputers, such as the first dream I posted in this thread that I thought was an abduction.

I also view myself, sometimes, as competing identities which might indicate alters programming, though everyone has that to some extent due to our different brain hemispheres including the reptilian brain, division of emotional/intellectual/physical components of our being, and different ego personalities we use in different situations. With me though it can seem a bit unintegrated or traumatically fractured. Working on that though.

So my room mate and I both received triangle burns. That is like how handlers use shock-wands to 'zap' you into different alter personalities. Even words can trigger different alters, such as a milab answering a phone call then hearing a trigger word maybe spliced with hypnotic ELF waves (or something like that) to get them to walk like a stupefied zombie out into the hands of an abductor. This is why constantly reinforcing, and emphasizing conscious awareness and alertness at all times is so important for abductees.

My last abduction with my room mate I didn't find any burn marks on myself, just him but I've found them before. Maybe that's because they're already installed trigger words and don't need the shocking. Plus, the mysterious disappearing phone call, and another call with a specific name that would be sure to get me to pick up.

Also terrified of dolls and don't like clowns or those theatrical porceleinesque style face masks. Put a porcelain doll in my room and I will smash it I don't care how much someone paid for it.

Some other clues that have been suggested someone might be involved in one of 'their' programs: having a twin...and feeling like a complete unrelated stranger in your own entire family unlike everyone else there. my grandfather was also a mason, unsure what degree though i never talked to him. some military in the family, but not much, at least one war veteran.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 07-28-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    So I've decided to start investigating 13 Cubed which is a book by S. Swerdlow about mind-control victim's experiences. He's a weird guy and I don't know about him.... but the experiences should be interesting. I found this writing about it. Also talks about aliens too!:

I was recently reading 13 cubed by Stewart Swerdlow. It was like going into the twlight zone. 13 cases stories of mind control. After reading it he analyse these individuals afther they tell their stories some horiffic. But out of these stories I get the complete agenda of the Illuminati of total and complete control of humanity and disenters will be eliminated without mercy. They are attempting to create a new human race genetically that will be compliant and active slaves in the Future New World Religion. Many will be triggered or one of their alters or sub personalites will take charge and activate and fullfill their part in the New World Religion.

Example: Stalker programing are where alter acts like spys that can record exacting details of their environment and this info can be retreived by the handler to identify enemies of the Illuminati.

Vigilante programing are alters that seek out their target and terminate them and then kill themselves due to another layer of programing that kicks in called the termination program where they kill themselves so the secrets of the Illuminati are protected. In this programing they imprinted this poor individual with feeling like a victim and every damn bully in town was attracted to this persons specifiic mind pattern and these bullies beat him up constantly. Latter in life he was planning on taking them out by Sniper. He even beatup kids who were weaker then himself. This continually reinforece this mind pattern of always feeling like a victim, everybody hates me it reinforced so that he was no longer the victim but became the oppressor that is what his alter was programed for to kill the Illuminatis enemies without emotion or mercy then terminate himself. The basis of mind control is after they broken you into alters is that they can specifically hook a particular program function into your base mind pattern that exist from other life streams. This method was done for specifically programed individuals who were watched and studied. The general population is done by satellites that ring the earth that do this at night around 2am to 4am via ELF energy bombardment which is increase day by day. Programing is downloaded just about everynight when you sleep. So deprogramming is constant work. You really have take control of your mind by knowing how to connect and talk to your OverSoul and GodMind is your only salvation from within yourself. The Illuminati would have you chase the outerworld for your answers all your life and never find them. Also genetics plays an important role typically the Blood Hair, blue eyed group due to a chemical in their body that makes them easy to program.

Usually when these Monarch Slaves try to deprogram a sabotage (like becomming ill or very sick) or suicide program kicks in to make them stop trying to get control of their life. Stewart say's deprograming such individuals is something you don't play around with carelessly otherwise the death of the person life will haunt you. He has had a least one such case of individual who he was helping to deprogram but this individual termination program activated and he killed themselves but Stewart doesn't want to experiance that again. He says people that are good candiates to help deprogram people are the ones themselves that have truely made the effort to deprogram themselves because they will know what to expect and how to see the signs of trigger and controling these and shutting down their own programing and reintegrating oneself when they are helping the other person. Stewart say's you have to be very alert because anything can happen since he has been doing this for 25 years helping himself and others and knows the do and don't in deprograming individuals. Some are successfull and many just give up since they can't fight their internal programers one programing alter that is monitoring things keeping deprogramers from tampering with the orignal programers work. It works in the background and the programed individal doesn't know of it existance and his life to him seems normal but if he attempts to deprogram himself then his internal god come online to force him away from anyone that is tampering with his program.

13 cubed is mathematical term for say 13x13x13 = 2,197 alters or virtual cube matrix that can be created when the original Soul Personality that entered this physical realm is fractured by trauma, pain, abuse such as Sexual and any thing will be used to break these indivduals into sub personalities of their original true self that entered this world which are the basic makeup of their total selfs and durring deprograming have to be slowly and with caution put back together as the orginal. That recovering all their orignal faculties like memory and reintegrate them so they are fully in control of their life and make their own decision without interference from an external controller or handler.

Usually a person that has an issue before he came here to be a human such as myself like abandonment issues, low self worth and other simlar mind patterns which I am alone am responsible for in creating this mind pattern from other life streams that draws me to my parents at birth such as my mom who left me around six due to emotional problems went into the hospital for nervous problems. My mom was merely the catalyst or means for me to feel abandoned more so in this life as a Soul personality that had this in my mind pattern of me feeling like I was abandoned by God-Mind and OverSoul when I was sent out you could image what I was thinking why do I have to leave I feel abandoned which attracted me to those who would fullfill my new mind pattern of abandonment no fault of my mom even though she has issue of victimization herself that attracted me to her as my mom in this life stream. Basically continue the cycle of being a victim which needs to be broken and begin to correct not only in this life stream but the next and throughtout entenity and merge with my other selves and reintegrate back into OverSoul via Life streams since in the end we will merge into God-Mind who in true reality is the only true Soul that exist and we are its Soul Personalties extensions of itself wanting know more about itself and we are on a mission. The mission may be God-Mind wants to know what is it like to feel abandoned and what is the solution to this abandonment. He had to compartmentalize himself in me to know what is it truely like to be abandoned since in essence he is the only true soul who is alone with his infinite thought creations to explore within himself since their is no external world to himself but within since it is nothing but mind of pure energy and pure thought. He wants to know at all times these and many things in away know completely who and what it is and infinitely more so. This is one of the reasons Stewart insist on people doing release work to forgive people in order to release that person and keep another layer from being added to our base mind pattern of feeling abandoned so now I working on increasing my awarness to God-Mind within and talking to my OverSoul about issues and solutions to change my mind pattern from one of feeling like God abandoned me to one of feeling secure and connects to my source knowing that I am always throughout entenity will be connected and can never be disconnected. Which is God-Minds solution to now begin my journey of reintegrating myself into my other selves or personalities and have greater and greater awarness of my connection to God-Mind being to experiance greater things in each life stream as I move back to OverSoul and it back to God-mind as all OverSouls will do and all its Soul Personalities. In essence all of God Minds Soul Personalities are multiple personalities of itself exploring itself.

Mind Control is a vast and complicated subject that can not be covered in one book alone but it is enough to give you the basic understanding of what is going on especially with Monarch Slaves in all walks of life including your favorite movie, country and rock icons. Many of them probably walk amongst you not knowing what they will do next when triggered with the right word, frequency of sound , color since anything can trigger you like movies and cartoons.

Currently the Illuminati Families are at War Such as the Windsors that control the USA, The Romonovs control Russia and Iran, and the Rothchilds that control the Asian regions. Under them are a council of 300 families that are sevants to the bloods lines and do their bidding.

I can tell you this it will be comming to a climax pretty soon and time is short since they are ritualistic creatures 2012 appears to be their time to rule. Their is still the other group of beings in the Kuipers belt along with the 4th Reich at Antartica in their continuation to rebuild the Lyraen Empire that once flourished in the center of our Galaxy but was viciously attacked by the Reptillians since what was in the Lyraen mind pattern that attracted these reptillians otherwise they would not of attacked the Lyraen star system. It is the same problem we have today one of feeling like victim is the problem that attracts them since they feed on this.

Blog Entries
    the rest of it:

At one time the Lyraens were a unified people but latter split into 12 races and thought one was better then the other. This story is told with half truths in BattleStar Galactica of the all seeing red eye of the Cylons viciously attacked the 12 worlds. The cylons being in reality the Reptilians attacking but in reality the 12 races scattered throught our galaxy one group probably came to Maldek that use to be between Mars and Juptier now an asteroid belt. The other group went to Mars. A renegade group of one of the 12 the brown skined Atlanteans colonized Earth when it was already first colonized by the Pure strain of the Reptilian race. The first group of Atlanteans that arived thought maybe they got here first but to their suprise and horror discovered the arch enemy the reptillians were here and we the Atlanteans race will not forgive the Reptillans who attacked our star empire so they delcared war on them first and wanted to wipe them off the face of the earth and erradicate them. This is what fuels the 4th Reich and their Allies but in the proccess of not fixing their mind patterns victimization they have become just as bad as the Reptillian oppressors and their ridding the planet earth of these present day Reptillian controllers and bring in a worst foe of humanity that also has used mind control in the past to control people and wish to rebuild the old Lyraen empire using Eugenics of the original Genetics of Blood Hair , Blue Eyed Aryan race of super beings. The other lyran genetics was Red Hair, Green Eyes who were higly Psychic this was associated with the cherokee and phonecian people. The Plans of the Illuminati is a staged alien invasion while a savior alien race would come in and chase the bad aliens away of course they will be Reptillian. They will bring in a clone christ originaly taken from the genetics of the original Immanuel who was actually an alien visitor from a far who came to work with a select group of people the story is much similar to the present day distorted new testament version but is told in way that is fresh and provocative and no where near like the story of the fabricated story of Jesus Christ is told. After they usher in the New World Religion all will be forced to participate in the very perverse SexMagic Ritual mainly so the Illuminati can alter reality and change time and space for their benifit and deal a heavy blow to all their enemies. Although Sex Magic in reality nothing bad about it it is about the creative energy of God-Mind that is being used not in a postive manner as was used by ancient cultures such as the Atlanteans. The Reptillians use Humans Sexuality as stepup tranformers to bring in nonphysical reality into physical reality. Their mode is the Astral into the Physical. The ultimate way is via Hyperspace into the physical.The New World Religions will incorporate most of the religions into one.

Doug
    http://www.psywarriormatrix.com/abou...01e4517e8d1152

Blog Entries
    Here's something else I felt like sharing. A writing and poem about mind control I wrote a while ago with a good video on the subject. Thinking about incorporating it into a metal song. (I also do happier music ):::

================================================== =========================

I was reading Fritz Springmeier's work and was shocked to know what goes on with mind-controlled slaves. A lot of children are used for sadistic sex and have no control of their brains. Fritz says that Toronto is actually a popular meeting place for the underground child, sex and slave trade.

This kind of material is shocking and disarming, but it's very sobering and allows you to appreciate good things more easily. It also helps to kill any evil desires you might have, at least that's what I noticed with me. When you see so much evil you refuse to indulge in it and let it spread anymore.

So, disgusted with this knowledge, I wrote a poem about a mind-controlled sex-slave with 'Sex-Kitten' programming. This is where she is triggered by scratching her under the chin and thinks she is a cat, under complete and total subservience to the perverted handler.

(BTW ever notice pop stars dress up like slutty cats in their videos, complete with black Satanic imagery?)

Born by blood raped by father
    Spirit gone her mind is slaughtered
    Sick sick men pay for her body
    Demons drink Archontic torture
    Fractured mind controlled poor feline
    Blinded from her source of horror
    Sex control of black snake Demons
    Starved for God with twisted pleasures

.../He scratches her chin
    She bows down and does it again
    He withdraws his blade
    Strokes her hair and digs into her face\...

Mind controlled controllers program
    Chosen ones exchanged for status
    Summoning Lepaca Klippoth
    Drinking blood of tortured children
    Ripping out internal organs
    Paralyzed while bones are broken

Falsely called Illuminated
    Spiritless pawns will burn and die in hell

=============================

This videos called CatWalk and SexKitten Programming:

===
    ((about the mirrors... marilyn monroe's apartment was a reflection of her soul inside her which was full of mirrors, or alters))
    Last edited by lycaeus; 07-28-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Blog Entries

something i'm very curious about lately

With all these stories of abductees doing all kinds of things and them leading their normal lives without the faintest idea I'm wondering how this works. Some guys say that you can be taken into another dimension, or maybe a zone where time is phased out or something like that with advanced technology so you could be gone for hours, maybe days, weeks i've heard and returned back to the same time you were taken. Though you might get a single muscle or full-body spasm, like a jolt. Jame Rink finds needle marks on him that seem to just appear throughout his normal day, as if he was taken somewhere maybe and returned back to the same 'time marker'. Also some guys say the montauk project went on in other dimensions...

Does anyone know of any sources or good evidence for this? It's pretty far out but I'm really curious about it.

Blog Entries
    I have yet another couple abuction-related anomalous things to add.

They say abductees have low blood-pressure and tend to be colder. That's like me, whereas as I'm usually cold or shivering when people around me are sweating hot in the hot sun. I'm healthy and fit though... It takes a lot to get me to sweat and I like the heat. I jog on the hottest, sunniest days of summer. Usually have cold hands as well. I eat a lot of cayenne, ginger, insane amounts of garlic, hot peppers and vinegar so the circulation should be good. I don't know, I'm just generally colder than everyone...

And there's the location I live at. We were happy to get this townhouse my buddy and I and we each changed towns to move in here. There's an airport about a half kiometre away. And a stone's throw in the other direction is the 5 Points Mall. So that reminds me of my ocd habit, pentagrams, satanic ritual/occult architectural layout, milabs and underground bases. There's said to be underground bases in lake ontario which is a couple km down the street. This area is popular for helicopters everywhere, every day pretty much and airplanes, chemtrails constantly. This city has the worst vibe compared to all the neighbouring cities that are connected to it and the mall is the dreariest, most depressing little pathetic mall i've ever been to. You can hardly call it a mall it's so sad. Just a terrible vibe you can't help but notice. I have urges to go there every day even when i don't need anything just to browse stuff. Again, maybe a clue, maybe I read too much
    Last edited by lycaeus; 07-29-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Another method of control is that they send in special people in your lives, handlers and controllers who pose as friends, teachers, "deprogrammers", roommates, lovers, etc. who are actually operatives for the mind control projects. Some are sleeper operatives who don't even know they are being used to a certain extent. It makes it hard to trust anyone at this point."-----Andy Pero

(source)
    that reminded me of Trent maybe.