Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

Blog Entries
    Was going over Springmeier's book and a few things stood out. Some things that are popular in mind-control that 'strike a chord within me'.

The phrase 'follow the white rabbit' always stirred me (wonderland programming).

The tree of life is used in the victim's mind 'system'. That symbol resonated with me the first time i saw it, i even put it up as a profile pic.

I once changed my email name to 'Ding Dong' which is reminiscent of 'Ding dong the witch is dead, which old withch? The wicked witch. Ding dong the wicked witch is deeeaad...' -wizard of oz programming is often used.

I was always fascinated with 'The Jungle Book Story' and talked about it a lot throughout the years. The cartoon movie was always special for me and that story is commonly read to the victim of mind-control.

As well as 'The Raven' by Edgar Allen Poe which I printed out and read all the time. I've read it many times and always loved it, sharing it with everyone. That's commonly read to victims. Always loved Poe's writings. Since I first read them in school.

And the pentagram and pentagon thing. Here's some excerpts:
    One pentagram system has pentagrams within pentagrams. The
    geometric lines grow from pentagram to pentagram by lines
    running in opposite directions. This has the same effect as circles
    within circles.
    Dr. Star’s Programming which places Pentagrams into people uses Sigils as
    codes--the occult symbols for the various demons, along with a color, a gate, and a
    number form a complete code.
    Maybe it's a program by demons? aliens? milabs or illuminat satanists? idk... would a kid randomly make something like this up?

It feels like it's been programmed into me since around the age of 7ish. For example: While typing I may flex my right shoulder muscle, then the left, then my right knee, then the left, then bring my toes to touch as the fifth point ever-so-subtly. Then I'll see my nose with my peripheral vision and notice it is making pentagrams with the movement of my head. Then I might bend my neck because it's stiff from yesterday and make a pentagram with that. Then I'll try to ignore it by breathing and count 5 breaths as I visualize a pentagram in my face. I'll try to forget about it and put my hand on the mouse and catch myself slightly shifting my right ring finger, then index, pinky, thumb and middle. Then I'll bite my teeth focusing on 5 points in my mouth. Then I'll sit back at how ridiculous it is that I keep doing this and visualize me swiping the pentagrams away. I scratch my head in thought and notice I make 5 points on my head. Or look around to 5 directions with my eyes. I don't make the vowel sound 'Oh-A-Oh-Aw-I' as much anymore, but catch myself doing it sometimes. I started this before I ever read a book, so it couldn't have come from that, or the internet. I couldn't find anyone else with an ocd like that.

I don't know if my postings come across as delusional, or me trying to invent a crazy-interesting story for myself, excited with reading far-out things, but if I was really egotistical I'd probably be out performing music, dating, partying, socializing, making videos of myself and doing things to make money. But I'm not, I keep to myself, practice music at home and read stuff about mind-control and spirituality. Plus it's not a cool, egotistical thing to research these things in this society, you're actually made to feel like a weirdo...although the ego can be a cunning creature.

Of course who knows really. Maybe we're all subjected to mind-control and only some notice it more than others. Through things like the mass media which is loaded with mind-control triggers and hypnosis programs. Or maybe Psychotronic mind-control weapons are being used on a mass scale <shrug>.
    ============
    By the way I just heard of this book which looks really cool:

Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed
    by Robert Duncan
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    They say abductees have low blood-pressure and tend to be colder. That's like me, whereas as I'm usually cold or shivering when people around me are sweating hot in the hot sun. I'm healthy and fit though... It takes a lot to get me to sweat and I like the heat. I jog on the hottest, sunniest days of summer. Usually have cold hands as well. I eat a lot of cayenne, ginger, insane amounts of garlic, hot peppers and vinegar so the circulation should be good. I don't know, I'm just generally colder than everyone...
    By any chance, do you also have gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, or any sort of food allergy? Someone I used to know had those and was also weirded out about how her body can be so cold sometimes even though her blood circulation was supposedly okay.

Note: don't know about a causal link between the two, just speculating.

Blog Entries
    By any chance, do you also have gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, or any sort of food allergy?
    There may be a connection there. I'm not allergic to anything like animals, grass, flowers or stuff like that. But I am sensitive to food. Funny you just asked because I hadn't had wheat or dairy in a long time but this weekend I figured I'd live on the edge a little bit and have a slice of cheesy pizza. That didn't go to well. I always have a bad reaction to gluten and dairy, 2 of the main things I never eat in my diet. It's weird I can't enjoy normal food it seems, one slice and it's indigestion, congestion and if it's a lot, then my face and eyes get puffy. And the day I ate the pizza as well as some bread, I was really cold while everyone around was pretty warm wearing less. I wonder if abduction experiences change your body's chemistry, or if it's certain people with a certain body-type that tend to be abducted.

==============
    Also, my room mate had a weird 'dream' while I was away this weekend. He said that in his dream, he was lying down in his bed, in his room, and there was a big praying mantis beside him. It was really tall, almost touching the roof, had arms that went straight up then straight down with claws, big round eyes (i asked if they're odd-shaped). It touched his body with the claws, I think he said it leaned towards him. That's all he said he remembers. He definitely DID NOT want to look any pictures to maybe identify it.

The next day he said he felt really weird, like something strange happened. I asked if it was just normal once-in-a-while-anxiety but he said no it was very unusual.

I also asked him if he was reading any stories about praying mantis aliens but he said the only time he thought of those kinds of aliens was last year when I put on a Simon Parkes AMMACH video. So nothing recent obviously stimulated his imagination though he's been reading some alien books the past month, who knows... I remember a few years ago he said he had a vivid dream where he was at a park near his house with a girl in their pyjamas or w/e they went to bed with and there was a grey alien and a ufo. He's told me about a few flashback dreams as well that sound like abduction memories trickling through from the unconscious mind. I said that these beings tend to target people who are waking up to the big conspiracy and people attract them by thinking about them, esp' emotionally, a lot.

My old room mate got a lot of paranormal activity when I started telling him about aliens and conspiracies. It seemed he got a demonic attachment and became really self-destructive. He even seen and heard my bedroom wall shake loudly while I didn't notice though I was right beside him, so if he wasn't just schizophrenic and a demon or alien was manipulating his perceptions, then these beings are pretty damn tricky.

=========
    I had a funny dream this weekend about alien technology. Probably just my imagination but it was kind of cool. It sounds like just a reflection of my own beliefs from the things I read about. I'll summarize:

I asked God what the truth of my life in this reality was about, what is being kept hidden from me.

I remember a little bit. Someting about how this guy from the Navy got dismissed for some reason his name was Russel/Stephen K/Pain Pine or something like that. He stole some alien technology. I saw him with weird tentacles, robotic ones coming off his head as he interfaced with this thing that had the ability to manipulate people's realities completely. He was apparently my personal handler. He would put out temptations into my life as a trap., this was symbolized as cakes coming out on a conveyor belt, but the idea conveyed to me was that pretty much all of reality could be manipulated. The more I gave in to these false-reality-trappings aka: Cakes, the more this guy could feed on my lifeforce. It was all about tricking people into giving up their lifeforce energy. So that's a random dream, maybe devoid of anything but my own mind, but it surprised me, it was pretty cool, like a story was being presented to me. I had another interesting one but I forget. I wonder how many amazing symbolic dreams we've had but can't remember?? Gotta keep writing them down if not for anything but a cool conversation piece!

==========
    And I was talking to a contactee about some things. They've had A LOT of contact and communication with 'milabs guys' and aliens. So I recommended Fore's writings about psychic techniques and things like that. They were born with a big head too but grew into it just like me, so I thought that was interesting, maybe there's a connection.

And they said they've had a lot of telepathic communication with milabs 'humans' but is finding out that a lot of them are turning out to be reptilians and aliens in disguise, that it is more of an alien conspiracy than a human one, even in certain black op's projects. <shrug> Maybe they should turn around that conspiracy theory about human abductors pretending to be aliens, to more like aliens pretending to be humans.

================
    Also found something interesting about the mall i mentioned earlier in this thread. Couldn't find any good pic's, i might take some tho. Some weird geometric glass architecture going on. It's huge. Two sun-roofs have big octagon panels with other complicated shapes that turn into perfect pyramids, except the capstones are elevated a little bit.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 08-07-2013 at 03:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was really wondering how in the world someone could go through mind-control 'training' or better-called 'programming' unless they were physically at a place where they do those things. Some evidence might show that MILABS guys can perform mind-control remotely. Like what this one person experienced:

General Patton has the hugest office you would ever see. It has red carpet,

Well, tell them it is like a tomato. - an MKULTRA man says now

I was just about to describe the shade of red on the carpet. That it is not a crimson or a dark red, it is more like "the red carpet" kind of red. A little bit bright, and not dark. General Patton sits by his desk at his large office and would do mind control on me. Meanwhile I would be here in my room, so it was done over a remote connection. I have described this on my website before. His body and mind overlaps with my body and mind. It is a tremendously intimate experience. It is more intimate than having sex with someone because you are even closer to someone than that. He then makes a fist with his left hand and focuses and that makes my left hand make a fist just like his does. He then moves his arm and my arm moves the same. This way he would tackle me, he would flip my body around and bend my arms behind my back. Twice he was so rough doing it that it bumped my head against the wall, not that he meant that. General Patton was "training me", he said. And "Welcome to the MKULTRA!".

MKULTRA was supposedly shut down because it is highly illegal. But why would they close down the project if they could continue doing it, covertly? Maybe they could just get better at keeping it a secret. And, if my story is true, which it seems to be, the MKULTRA project has reached very sophisticated levels indeed.

http://www.orionmindproject.com/scaredycat.html
    Last edited by lycaeus; 08-07-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ha this guy looks identical to a guy I used to live with. Especially the deep, blank, crazy look in his eyes. Weird.

Krisraynes3.jpg

Blog Entries
    I also wanted to mention that Trent could apparently speak Chinese. He was talking to me in it one time, though I can't confirm if it was real or not, he seemed sincere about it though. It sounded fluent and comprehensive and very convincing at least. He said he picked it up from hanging out with some Chinese gangsters or mafia type guys at some point. So that's another odd thing about him. Also the fact that he would argue with himself, like two personalities in him suggests he has alters and that could be related to milab mind-control. Could definitely see him as a type to go on missions for sure...If there is such a thing as milabs brainwashing people, messing with their memories and sending them on assassin missions or things like that, then Trent would fit the bill for that type of person. And if they do genetic enhancements, or any enhancements to the milab's body and mind to make the person multi-talented, he'd fit the bill. He's a short guy but can take a gang of muscleheads if need be. Used to be very skinny but still deadly with the hands from what I've been told..actually enjoys it but is changing his ways so good for him...and with the picture...what do they just breed these guys from the same gene stock? Am I getting ahead of myself? I dunno.

Blog Entries
    Just watched this video with James Casbolt before he turned into Michael Prince. You'd probably think him and Trent are long lost brothers. I compared him to Tsarion before, but he's more of a Casbolt. Tsarion is more 'academic' than Trent, though there are still some similarities.

It was really strange for me watching this. I paid more attention to his gestures, tone of voice and vibe I got from him than what he was talking about though it's all very interesting. I could be projecting... You'll notice the way he tilts his head to the side. I used to do that a lot in the same way mimicking Trent. The hand gestures and manner of conveying things with his body language, especially the hand was near identical. You can see that he is very charismatic and has a cool, low-key, calm and aware voice.

He also gives off a calm-awake, straight-up, tough-guy military vibe, very masculine and straightforward. It almost seems like there's a lot of psychic energy running through him making it seem like he is sensitive in some ways. The eyes and eyebrows as well. Mouth too. Cut from the same cloth. And the casualness, the calmness, never fumbling on words, smooth and can talk for extended periods without getting boring. When the interview was interrupted, he stops to look up with a serious expression, that is also identical.

Casbolt would be a younger, sober and innocent Trent on his best behavior. Extended drug use and alcohol makes a person more psychopathic. At this point I'm convinced that there are milabs with special training and enhancements seeded throughout different countries.

Casbolt also expresses concern over missing kids. This is something Trent was really concerned about. He'd get angry and righteous about it always telling me to look up all the missing children, the real number, not what's on television. Maybe that concern was based on subconscious memories, or maybe even conscious flashbacks. IDK how much he really knew. I saw pic's of him in all-black stealth clothing and 'gear'. He also has a lot of the traits expressed in 13 Cubed with different forms of mind-control including seeding, vigilante and green star programming.

Whatever made Trent the way he is, it's probably similar to what made Casbolt he is...or 'was'...

Blog Entries

Green Star Programming

"Green Star Programming is an umbrella program that covers a lot of territory.

Within this genre of programming are those who have alien
    abduction scenarios, alien contactees, Star Wars Programming, Star Trek Programming, Alien Ambassador Programming, and most importantly, Staged Alien Invasion Programming.

Each of these subheadings contain even further delineations and breakdowns that pervade every walk of life and every possible function that can be conceived in relation to the idea of alien beings and the interaction between them and humans on Earth.

The New World Order hides behind masked memories imposed on people who think that they were abducted by alien beings. In fact , they were really taken by government programmers to have their minds altered and subliminal routines entered into the virtual world of their programming matrix."
    ==================================
    According to Swerdlow, the reason they use the term 'Star' in this for of programming is because of the significance of the term Ashtar. Ashtar is said to be "a DEMON OF THE FIRST HIERARCHY, who seduces by means of laziness, vanity, and RATIONALIZED PHILOSOPHIES."....or is he a Humanesque, 'Nazi'-Nordic Alien?
    ====
    Ash: stuff left over after a big fire, a destruction

Tar: the stuff you pave over things with

Probably represents breaking down a mind and paving it over with mind-control programming.

Green: according to the well-researched Fritz Springmeier, is the most highly regarded color in Satanism.
    ---------------------
    "The Green Star programming has to do with the staged alien agenda, and off world contacts. Any type of alien agenda. The Green Star program is a multi- faceted one, where one facet promotes saviors from another star, another facet where all aliens are bad, or no aliens exist, everything about abduction. Good cop bad cop scenarios and has sublayers with New Age concepts." (http://evelorgen.com/wp/tag/mind-control-2/)
    =====================
    "Operation Greenstar was the Mind-control project to create UFO abductions scenarios. Much of the high level programming in the 1980s and 1990s is no longer done with human programmers, but is done via programmed machines using drugs, electricity and harmonics.
    Operation Greenstar is a mind-control program in which the victim is given a screen memory to create the impression of being abducted by extraterrestrials. This is accomplished by placing on the victim's head a helmet containing electromagnetic solenoids tuned to a 4 Hz. frequency. The solenoids are connected to a computer which projects into the percipient's mind a graphics program depicting an alien abduction scenario. Such victims are subjected to Janus 'end times' programming, and will be activated to create civil unrest shortly prior to declaration of a state of national emergency. Hypnotic regression as practiced by UFO support groups, only serves to reinforce the mind-control programs." (http://www.whale.to/b/greenstar.html)
    =========================
    "Swerdlow refers to the whole ascensionism/channelling/lightworkers/contactees/abductees/reptilians psy-ops internet campaign as part of something called Green Star Programming, through which we’ve been and are being prepared for a staged fake alien invasion at some point during the Olympic Games, or perhaps later on in the year." (http://www.ishtarsgate.com/forum/sho...-Olympic-Games)
    ==========================
    "Greenstar Programming: Is the programming of Staged alien invasion scenarios. You will find that most abductees are programmed with this. This is government based programming, not alien. From a reliable source, there have been 'little' alien abductions since 1969, however everything since is all government based, with masked memories to make the abductees believe they have been abducted. Some abductees are told to give 'secret codes' to the people of earth (I have come across one such person). This is purely to activate OTHER greenstar programming victims.

There is supposed to be a staged invasion in the next few years, one other source says its to be in 2005 - that I don't know, all I know its supposed to be soon. People with Greenstar programming will rise, some programmed to prevent chaotic experiences amongst the population, others to become fascilitators during this scenario. The most important part to acknowledge is that this invasion is FAKE. UFO's 'attacking' that people will see, will actually be technology called the 'Blue Beam Project' which was developed at the Montauk Project, Long Island. It is a holographic projection of space craft which have density, and look real 3D..." (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread143324/pg1)
    ========================
    "Holographic ---- What is a Blue Beam Project ----- (Greenstar programming)"
    (part 4 of 1st post talks about the use of electronic and supernatural actions/events. [relates to 'the dead rising from their graves recently talked about on this forum.] the agenda involves facilitating and inducing the appearance of demons, ghosts and related phenomena to make everyone nuts and violent. then the 'saviors' can step in.)
    (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage185438/pg1)
    ================================================== ===========================

According to Stewart Swerdlow in 13 Cubed: "Globally, about 2% of the population, or about 130 million people, are specifically programmed. This means that they were physically taken for programming sessions that involved the use of technology, sexual abuse, torture, drugs, and a host of other methodologies."

I'm cautious of trusting everything he says because of the controversy around him, especially with the rumors of his deprogramming techniques being used to further mind control victims, as in catching the ones climbing out of the cage. But one thing's for sure and that is that he knows a lot about how to mind-control people, how it all works and how to identify it. I'd have to cross-reference his material with other stuff to weed out any potential disinformation. He seems more anti-human than anti-demon or anti-alien but he has a lot of experience with mind-control victims.

A mind-control researcher and victim said that I have Green Star programming indicated by my obsessive doodling of 5 and 7 pointed stars, as well as my ocd visualizing pentagrams. And I remember being electroshocked one time so maybe something happened.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 08-17-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Some symptoms from 13 Cubed from the sections on Green Star programming I have exhibited:

"All of them have a multitude of vices..." Smoking, sex, alcohol, drugs, overeating.

"...all of the people in this category have several demonic/astral attachments to their programming matrices and can easily be triggered into hosting or bringing forward such entities." Well, a couple psychics have suggested paranormal entities around me. And I've had symptoms of demon-problems throughout life as well as demonic dreams and I saw a demon in my room one time.

"They appear to be much younger than their chronological ages...Tinkerbelle Programming." I'm 22 and ask strangers how old they think I am and I usually get 16-18.

"These people are walking laboratories and contain a plethora of functions. They are valuable...are intended to be used for an extended period of time" Maybe that's why 'Trent' and 'Eeyore' appeared in my life set on helping me prepare for end-times scenarios? I've also 'accidentally' missed instant death a couple of instances.

"Another interesting commonalityfor this type is that their genitals all have some sort of marking or abnormality of different kinds...The males report lumps or bumps on the scrotum or shaft of the ***** which may indicate implants or some other type of surgical alteration." Birth mark on left nut but more interestingly there was a cyst on the shaft for 7-8 years that came and subsided with passing erections. Never thought much of it because it didn't hurt or cause problems and it's gone now.

"All appear to be completely heterosexual." Yup and that's 'an abberation for ritualistic purposes' so probably a good thing. (I'm against what appears to be an agenda to turn us all into androgynous robots.)

"Have extreme relationship issues and difficult to stay with one person." This as well relates.

"Another commonality is that almost none of them can hold a job or even make their own businesses. They constantly fail financially and become dependant on others." Working on that. (anyone can rise above programming).

"They rarely take responsibility for anything, tend to overreact to all information, and exaggerate facts and experiences." In the past yes, but the past few years been doing very well. Friends say I'm really smart and disciplined though those tendencies are in my character and have been expressed.

"I suppose that all of this is part of their programming designed to make people stay away from them and be wary of whatever they say. In this way, such programming types remain isolated and unexamined by conventional society." Isolation and avoiding social things are a strong pattern in me throughout my life.

Another thing that fits in with the agenda of this particular programming I've noticed with myself has to do with my past reading material. I used to read a lot of newage channeling stuff. Gobbled it all down thinking I was getting the truth. I always felt resistance to read more of the negative alien abduction literature yet would read so many newage so-called positive alien writings. That's a sign of programming in my eyes to encourage ideas of ascension and space-alien-saviors in the future.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on. Swerdlow says that real alien abductions are rare and it's mostly human agents doing this stuff. I remain open-minded about things. There are many things going on in our world and it's an impediment to learning if you only look at one aspect of reality and dogmatize your beliefs. Though mind-control's an important topic to learn about because we're all subjected to it. Especially those of us into aliens, spirtuality, conspiracy and end-times scenarios. It's not just individually programmed and 'targeted' people.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 08-17-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Mind Control Text and Videos

"Mind Control means a world where every human thought, every emotion, every observation and every need can be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain." (CIA Research Director 1972)

Mind Control & Programming have always existed on this planet - from the very beginning we have been manipulated physically, genetically, psychologically & spiritually.

As 'victims' of the current oppressors we have to learn how to empower ourselves and take back our Sovereignty in order to change the zeitgeist. His-story repeats itself until we have collectively learned our lessons & said enough is enough.

If you dont control your mind, someone else will control it for you. One day people will eventually realize that not every thought that enters their head is their own.

That satellites are initiating and monitoring thought patterns, subtley implanting directives and programming and controlling thoughts & actions globally.

We are in the midst of a frequency war involving high tech scalar weaponry, a war for mind, body and soul of which the majority have no idea.

By having awareness of the process & methods of electronic & psychotronic warfare, you can better protect your mind and body from such control.

By realising the effects of Haarp - ELF, Wi-fi, Weaponised weather, chemtrails etc you have more chance of negating their effects and learning how to empower yourself in the process.

The first step is to reclaim your body by detox and eliminating all that does not promote wellness, the second is by reclaiming your mind and recognising basic cultural programming and deprogramming from the things that are either lies, triggers or blatantly unhealthy belief systems..

Releasing the influences of the past that are holding you back and creating fear and blockages within.

The main-stream global methods of programming are found in all aspects of society within:- Education, Media (Journalism ,TV, Movies, Music, Art etc). Social Culture (Fashion, Trends, Pop culture, Memes) Politics, Religion ( all religions inc Buddhism is mind-contrl),
    Past experiences, such as Childhood experiences, traumas, abandonment issues, Genetics, Past Relationships, Past life influences, etc...
    U can consciously work to counter-act triggers and then work on deprogramming. Starting with re-learning the truth about who and what you are and what you are not..

Your mind is a super computer that runs your body & actions, it creates all aspects of your reality.

Access, maintenance, cleaning and clearing of your hard drive is vital to optimum performance of your system.

It should be done by the operator only & old programs cleared regularly.

Deprogramming life-times of mind control & programming certainly takes commitment, dedication and determination to be free of the matrix of enslavement that exists here.

The sense of freedom, empowerment and balance is something rarely seen or achieved in this world today. Where most are victims of the whims of the elite, who play the public like marionettes, creating anger, fear and
    depression at the flick of a switch on their frequency machines. The triggers to our internal programs are increasing day by day, so unless you want a tumultuous life on a roller coaster of emotional strife, then it is imperative to learn the methods that are used to subliminally program & influence people.
    In order to lessen the impact of what is occurring in the world today. When we are prepared to heal ourselves as a species & do the work necessary to change things, we will create a more positive & supportive reality for all...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5C009CF1CB4258E2

(LOTS of good videos here!)