Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

Blog Entries
    (last few posts are a continuation from here)

Blog Entries
    Just had a weird dream and hypnopompic vision to kick off the new year. Hope everyone is excited for another one!

I fell asleep around 11 30 with the lights on. Forget what I dreamt about but I woke up around 2 30 because I was cold and to turn the lights off. I tend to have better dreams when I'm nice and warm.

The dream involved me swimming in a nice sunny lake with friends and family. I then noticed a shark came and put his mouth around my left arm. Fortunately he had no teeth. I observed it calmly and noticed he was dead and the bottom half of his body was torn off, a little bloody. I shook it off and swam ashore.

I forget a lot of the dreams but I remember something about being at a house party with friends and family. Everyone was having a good time. Except for me it seems. I was in the kitchen and some bastards wanted to tie me up, put me in a pot and eat me. I felt paralyzed. I was extremely annoyed that none of my family wanted to help me amongst this horror and they were oblivious as to what was going on.

I noticed something funny with my chest and ribcage. There was a bony ball under the skin and on top of ribcage. I realized that I could nudge it around a bit, that I could push it to hang under the edge of the middle of my ribcage, or just sit out in front. I thought that it was a broken bone. It was also weird to see that the two sides of my ribcage were convex (not concave). I thought I should see a doctor.

(In waking life, I've been noticing a light pain under my chest muscle on the right side. Doesn't hurt, but I take notice. Could be from smoking.)

So that part of my dreaming can easily be explained as psychological stuff in my opinion. The next part felt real but I would rather think of it as a dream.

Observing my weird chest, I soon found that I was laying in bed on my back. A tall black figure appeared at the end of my bed. I couldn't see his face. It looked like he was wearing a robe or cloak. My first impression was that this was an old friend from high school I used to smoke weed with every day (I don't do this anymore though). But I knew it wasn't, it was nothing but pure evil.

He spoke to me telepathically (I think). There was probably a bit more that he said but all I remember is him saying "Okay B*** (my name)here's the deal. I'm going to go and lie down with your mom". My mom lives in another town so I wasn't too worried. Figure he was just trying to piss me off.

I tried really hard to lift my arm and give him the finger but I was paralyzed. All I wanted to do was jump up and beat the hell out of him but I couldn't. He disappeared, then at 4 17am I got up and wrote down what I could remember.

Since moving here this December, me and my room mates have noticed some strange things.

One said she sees ghosts and stuff all the time. A couple weeks ago my buddy heard people talking in the living room. He saw a shadow figure in the hallway too. He ran downstairs to grab a wine bottle. He was too scared to look in the living room but said he could clearly hear several people talking, even the sound of brushing against the christmas tree. They both tell me this place has bad vibes. I don't think it helps that one is obsessed with watching horror movies. (After my last dream I went up and she was watching the Scream demon running around killing people lol come on!)

I also saw a weird thing walking home in December. It was dark and I saw someone on the sidewalk across the street. He then leaned against a big pole. I thought he was hiding from me so he could mug me. I looked away for a second and when I looked back, there was no pole and he was gone! I was convinced I saw something so I'm either schizophrenic or seeing ghosts.

Fore encouraged me to build a stronger relationship with God so that is what I'm trying to do more of lately, taking it more seriously. I threw out my 'alien workshop' skate tess yesterday. I'm also trying as hard as possible not to do my '5 points' OCD ritual and weeding out cynical thoughts. So maybe the demon thing is trying to scare me because I am making a positive change of intent in the right direction.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 01-01-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries
    I remember a strange dream when I was about 13. I was at my sisters dads place and there weren't enough beds so I shared the queensized with my little sis.

I forget most of the dream but near the end it was like I was in a psychedelic cartoon. I was lying on a bed or a couch. The strange thing is that it seemed I was viewing myself from someone else's viewing point. The room was really bright, glowing with colour. I saw there were two angels beside me. The prominant colours that stood out were yellow, orange, gold and white light. Reminded me of the simpsons for some reason.

The two angels felt like a mother and father figure. They were petting my head repeatedly, lovingly touching me lightly saying these words over and over: "We will always love you, forever and for always we will love you, we will always love you, forever and for always..." During the dream it felt very nice and warm.

But when I woke up I was scared to death! I felt that something very wrong had just happened. I was too scared to move or whisper to my sleeping sister beside me. I 'knew' that someone had broken into the room and I was scared to death that some murderer was hiding under the bed. One of the scariest things I've ever felt. I looked up and saw that the window above us was open and that scared me even more.

I laid in bed silently for a while unsure of what to do. I finally summoned the courage to whisper to my sister 'I'm going to the washroom'. She just rolled over and went back to sleep. So I got up, went to the washroom and then sat down with my step-dad to watch some TV. He was sure it was just a bad dream and was kind of laughing at me. I felt really conflicted. I was very disturbed this night, but a few hours later I went back to bed.

At first I thought this was a loving visit from positive beings, but I now suspect that these 'angels' could be a screen memory to cover up something. But I'm not sure. The dream stuck with me though and I can't forget it.

I also remember a sleep paralysis dream at this same house but while I was sleeping on the living room couch. I remember sleeping there, and then there was a demon approaching the couch from behind me. The demon looked identical to the 'Scream demon' from the movies. That day I had been watching Creed's music video of 'What If' which featured that demon repeatedly, so that's probably why.

But the memory was lucid and involved me in the living room, laying on the couch. It wasn't a fantastic dreamworld. As the demon approached I tried my hardest to scream but could not. That's all I remember.

The weirdest part about my sleep paralysis dreams is this sense of familiarity, the thought like 'Oh, here we go again. Not this again!'

There have been a lot of struggles in my waking life, throughout childhood to adulthood that can explain the nightmares though. My demon dreams could be symbolic and just represent personal problems. But I'm not sure, especially after waking up with strange marks at times.

I also used to wake up with sudden nosebleeds around this age at my house in another city. I would wake up and rub my nose lightly (not pick, I swear!) and blood would just start spewing out. I also remember waking up hearing a strange voice. I remember a weird word in my head one morning. It sounded like an old or foreign language spoken by a man with a deep voice.

Fast forward 6 years later and I am in my bedroom with my room mate JC. A lot of weird stuff happened there.

One night I remember waking up in the middle of the night to see a normal looking man in a jacket standing in my bedroom looking at my leopard gecko in his aquarium. I don't know who the hell this guy was or how he got there, but I didn't wake up enough to say anything. I just opened my eyes during the night, saw him, and then went right back to sleep. The next morning, JC said that the crickets in the tank were going balistic and that something felt weird that night.

A couple more things happened in this room but I'm not sure if this was the same night. Many times I would have bad dreams in this room. I would wake up trying to bang the wall with my hand as hard as I could and scream to wake everyone up. (I must have been very disturbed heheh). But one sudden early morning, after a forgotten nightmare it seems, I opened my eyes to see a big *spark* 'collect it's energues' and fly out my window. It seemed like it was a big light that condensed into a tiny yellow/white spark that then moved upwards towards the window and disappeared. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night, so I wrote a corny poem about fear that I don't feel like posting.

I also remember waking up to a strange sound in this room. I talked to my room mate about it and he said that he had woken up to hear exactly the same noise as I'd described. It felt like a whirlwind of energy. A loud obnoxious voice, or machine sound or something was right next to my ear. It was the most annoying thing. Like someone was shouting into my ear for a few seconds, getting progressively louder. It said "Abba abba abba abba abba abba abba" over and over but really fast. It really pissed me off. I thought maybe it was like my soul had gone to another dimension maybe and was sucked back to my body but I really don't know.

The sound reminded me of a Nirvana video I used to watch religiously. At one point there is Kurt (I think) saying "Abba abba abba abba abba!" That is exactly what me and my room mate heard, except faster, about 4 or 5 times the speed of Kurt. This section of the video always gave me the creeps and I had no idea why they put that in the DVD but after the strange experience it's even weirder.

He does it at 3:04:

Last edited by lycaeus; 01-03-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    lycaeus, I was referring to Dan Mitchell's comments about engaging in talk about demons and that just doing that may cause them to be around more... and I agree with that too. It's like they say, "out of mind, out of sight".

As for Dan's comments about ET's and not talking about them either, I was not referring to those statements... only about demons which are defined as fallen angels.
    Gotcha. I have a few more stories I want to share though so it's a tricky business. I think the key is not to obsess and be scared.

I have noticed I have a peculiar interest bordering on obsession with the strange and abnormal ie: alien manipulation, demons, conspiracies. It's easy to think that getting deep into this stuff is bringing you to the truth but you have to be careful you're not wasting your energy and neglecting some more positive things in life.

Blog Entries
    (Q: What is the empty white space I remember before I was born?)
    the white space is probably an imagination of the afterlife, before being transferred to prison they put you in a holding cell.
    you sit there and contemplate before you move into a body. a painful process
    people are not treated nicely there, but as a criminal
    after being reincarnated over and over again the employees there start to get very frustrated

Neuru:Interesting take on the afterlife.
    Yeah it is! I wonder how many of us really choose to be here and how many of us are forced into this life by karma.

Blog Entries
    Demonic Influence In Childhood?

Just remembered something I thought I should add here. I hope these posts aren't too random or confusing. The theme I'm going with seems to be something like 'personal experience as evidence of negative interference of the unknown'. It's empowering to discover that a lot of self-destructive thinking, feelings and actions may not be your own. You may not be as crazy as you think you are. My guess is that a lot of people experience forms of negative manipulation in their lives via demons and ET's and are not aware of it. We get carried away by impulses that do not stem from our Spirit, and by identifying with them we believe ourselves to be something worse than what we should be.

Before I forget about it, there was a little incident when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I was sitting in the living room wearing my cool new green, camo pyjamas. I found a razor-blade somewhere and for some reason thought it was a good idea to start cutting my pyjamas on my thighs. I felt unemotional about it, just absorbed in the interesting activity. I slowly began cutting the pyjamas leaving bloody marks across both of my legs. (Sry if that made you squeamish). There was probably a good 20-30 swipes made, slowly. I didn't think much of it, but thought there was something wrong with me so I lied about it.

Since then, I've never cut myself or done anything like that ever again. Had plenty of self-destructive thoughts esp. throughout teens but nothing that wild. I'm not a 'cutter' type person in case you're wondering...

My mom saw the cut marks on my PJ's soon enough, and I lied about it, saying they mysteriously appeared over night. I think I tried to hide the cut marks from her, so I'm not sure if she noticed the cuts. She didn't make an effort to look either. Being as whimsically 'airy' and aloof as she was, she believed my childishly confabulated story that a ghost must have done it at night. She would laugh about it on the phone telling other people about the creepy 'ghost' story. Years later I told her and my family the truth, because I couldn't keep lying about it and they didn't say much.

I figure if there is a demonic influence, it might want to spill blood. I hear they like blood, dirt and all that grossness and that blood makes it easier to manifest. I heard somewhere too, that a demon might manifest as a virus as in rabies and provoke the host to inflict bloody wounds on another. The blood apparently helps in some way but I'm not sure. The story stands out though, as I have never done anything else like that and can't imagine why on earth I would do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post

I figure if there is a demonic influence, it might want to spill blood. I hear they like blood, dirt and all that grossness and that blood makes it easier to manifest. I heard somewhere too, that a demon might manifest as a virus as in rabies and provoke the host to inflict bloody wounds on another. The blood apparently helps in some way but I'm not sure.[...]
    I would say they can promote the [influence] processes behind a disease.

Just the same way "a healer" can promote good [influence] processes behind a mending process.

It goes both ways.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I would say they can promote the [influence] processes behind a disease.
    I'm guessing this would include mental disease, psychological or emotional illness as well.

I haven't gotten into reading the demonic encounters thread on here yet, but I want to ask if anyone can point me to some enlightening material. Maybe someone who has sifted through a lot of occult or fringe knowledge can recommend some of the better information out there. I would like to find some insightful information concerning the reality of demons, their origins and motivations, the mind games they play with people (how to spot them and escape the circle of drama), maybe some stories of victory over them, what attracts and repulses them, and maybe stuff about the effects of one's etheric and physical body and ways to heal, hopefully stuff with a positive and if possible humorous slant to it.

I don't want to obsess over them, but I think it's time I start taking this seriously. My recent demonic encounter has urged me to be more serious in connecting to God and staying on the straight and narrow.

I was listening to this song recently and thought it would be the perfect theme song for a demon:

As a metal musician, I know how much fun it feels to play dark, demonic-sounding music. I know that releasing negative emotions is healthy, but I wonder where the line is drawn between healthy release of psychic darkness and strengthening that cycle of generating/accumulating negative energies and then enjoying the rush of releasing it. I wonder how demonic influences come into play here, especially with regards to music, as musical tones and vibrations are very powerful.

Robert Bruce's older material (PDF) deals with demons to some extent. I learned just as much from Fore's threads, though. Like his My Experiences (ZIP) thread at the old Open Minds Forum has more info on demons. My gf's book Chasing Phantoms (HTML page to a PDF) has a positive and humorous slant to dealing with paranormal threats. There's also Dr William Baldwin's stuff on negative entity attachments - do a google search on "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE POSSESSION KIND."

Logical and realistic writers are hard to find on the subject. Demonology books/websites tend to come at it from an overly occult, black magic, folklore, or religious angle. They are weighed down with rituals, superstitions, and dogma instead of pure reason, experience, and spiritual insight.

Those who are close enough to the demonic realm to study it tend to lose their positivity and humor, and sometimes sanity. They get a bit wild eyed, or irrational. That's why I'm suspicious of professional demonologists. My mom knew a couple at her church who specialized in demons, exorcism, and spiritual warfare... but guess what, they themselves were perpetrators of it and seemed to be demon-driven. I know another guy who calls himself a demon hunter, but he became increasingly unhinged and is not too different from a demon himself now.

Some people might not know they're dealing with demons. They might write a book about their experiences with torturous aliens or dead humans they invoked through a ouija board, or even government mind control, but little do they know theirs was actually some demonic charade. I now believe that demons can imitate aliens (to a limited extent) if it caters to the victim's belief systems. Not to say aliens aren't real, just that there is mimicry going on.

As a metal musician, I know how much fun it feels to play dark, demonic-sounding music. I know that releasing negative emotions is healthy, but I wonder where the line is drawn between healthy release of psychic darkness and strengthening that cycle of generating/accumulating negative energies and then enjoying the rush of releasing it. I wonder how demonic influences come into play here, especially with regards to music, as musical tones and vibrations are very powerful.
    I had some thoughts about that in a written interview, in case you haven't seen it.
    Last edited by montalk; 01-07-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Montalk. I know you've done your homework so it's great to have your recommendations. Chasing Phantoms was good. I'll definitely check out Baldwin's and Bruce's stuff. The last thing I wanted to do was type 'demons' into Google and get sucked into all kinds of superstition and irrational fear-based stuff from possibly unhinged people as it is a pretty touchy subject. I'd like to learn more about it because if I can visualize the enemy, like a demon, then it allows me to focus more on ridding myself of negative things that might allow a demon (or negative alien) to influence my life. And if the reality happens to be that these things are just fantasy, well then at least my belief in fighting these things makes me a better person, and therefore the belief is valuable because it works.

Interesting that you learned just as much from Fore. I wonder, how well-known is Fore? I've been reading his thread on here and it is the best, most detailed contact case I've seen. I'm pretty damn amazed by it all and any doubt I had regarding the reality of alien manipulation is definitely gone at this point. I can't wait to finish it and go on to the material from the older forum. His writing is having a good effect on my thought processes for sure.

I read your interview and I must say you have possibly the coolest perspectives on metal music. That was really fun and interesting to read.

@Fore, if you're reading this, I remember you mentioned that I may have 'undergone some entrancement procedures' evidenced by my strange OCD visualization habit. I was hoping you could elaborate more on what this possibly means. I've heard a lot of crazy things researching aliens and the paranormal so I find your perspective very enjoyable because you are so clear on everything.

I've been praying to God every day, as often as I can remember asking him to remove all negativity and evil from my life. I ask him to tell me what I must do to stay on the right path and I will do it. I'm still not sure of everything but I try to follow my intuition and reason as best as I can. I'm also resisting the OCD pentagon visualization every time I catch myself and visualize my breath washing away the pentagons/pentagrams. So I have faith it is helping me.