Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

Thanks for commenting on that and much food for thought. Need time to process what you're saying here and will comment later on it.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I (guess somewhat serendipitously) just found something that is like the purple/violet light/mist phenomena I experienced, referenced way back in this thread here and here.

An old newspaper article from 1936 had a story about a plane being being engulfed in so-called 'purple flames' amongst a halo of purple, followed by a flash of white light and electrical failures and darkness on the plane.

PICTURES OF ARTICLE

I'm not sure if I mentioned this other bit I heard about purple lights, but for the record... a couple years ago I chatted online with a guy who said he was a high-ranking freemason. He seemed to know a lot, and said he met some advanced interdimensional being hosted in a synthetic human body, apparently it was like a leader of some sort... anyways, he said that purple light is used in 'gate tech' meaning portal technology. God knows...
    Interesting, I am wondering if color means anything at all? I've seen the green mists a lot when I was younger. Maybe that's indicative of this too but perhaps it signifies something different? Perhaps location or type of portal or could be a product of that dimension of where its coming from or breaching into the one who see's it? I don't know. It's a mystery but if this does signify some sort of portaling technology or happenings then the colors I would imagine have to mean something??? Perhaps the means of opening said portal?

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Interesting, I am wondering if color means anything at all? I've seen the green mists a lot when I was younger. Maybe that's indicative of this too but perhaps it signifies something different? Perhaps location or type of portal or could be a product of that dimension of where its coming from or breaching into the one who see's it? I don't know. It's a mystery but if this does signify some sort of portaling technology or happenings then the colors I would imagine have to mean something??? Perhaps the means of opening said portal?

Edward
    The following is a matter of observation/opinion:

There are two main separate points I'd like to mention.

-->The first main point being that different kinds of observers with different traits can see the same thing in different ways.
    There are more than one missing element(s) from the most recent posts that aren't being addressed.
    People describe the event but don't describe with which "level of observation" they saw different elements of the event happening before them.

What do I mean by that?

I mean the following, that if I see or witness something. I need to actually describe which elements are seen physically, which are observed through psychic methods and which are experienced "internally" throughout the experience. All these different observations made at different levels of the person can be combined and retold and give the wrong impression to someone else who is unfamiliar with the event.

Why?

Because the pudding and the gold is in the details.

Even though your average person is not accustomed in describing events they experienced with phenomenal detail. You should coax a person into revealing and nailing down the nature of the observed elements through a series of simple questions. So that you (anyone reading this) has a better grasp as to what the person actually experienced.

For example, someone might mention a gaseous form with color. But they do not describe if this is seen during a waking state or through which level of observation. (paranormal, intuitive, internally generated (mental), psychic, physical experience through body level phenomena, etc)

================

Without these, specific details, we would end up assuming things which may not be materially true. Or we may begin to attach meaning to an event which is completely different than we assume it to be.

So nailing down and focusing on each element and having the person walk through different details about a specific element is helpful in "grounding" an understanding of what the other person says they experienced. In some cases, (IMO) it may be necessary to ask question which do not let the person relating the event know what you are trying to pin down.

Because if they sometimes do know, they may be inclined to confabulate to make it appear to be something which it was not.

It is a method of teasing the details out of someone without them knowing what your question pertains to.
    From that point on, you can then take their story, with all elements pinned down into categories and types of observations and try to figure out what relevance it has to another event which fits that particular finger print.

Failing to do this can lead to people who then associate different kinds of events from different people that have nothing in common but which are similar sounding. Which create confusion and rabid malformed assumptions rather than helpful analysis that enlightens everyone participating in the discovery process.

So I would suggest that people break down the account/story into its elements and actually ask the witness what kinds of observation they used.
    ================

--->The second main point is the following:

The idea that your brain plays a large role in interpreting an event. Even more so, when it is about extra-sensory information.
    When you have two (untrained/uncalibrated) psychics observing someone. They can conclude with very different and contradictory details.

For example, if you had two psychics that are trying to read someones aura, and determine their state of mind, they can both conclude accurately that the person whom they are observing is in a good mood. But the psychic on the left may state that red colors equate to a good mood, while the psychic on the right may say a blue aura equates to a good mood.

The colors and particularities of a psychics observation are rendered through the mind but with help of their neurology.
    Meaning that the internal palettes and canvas between the two psychics can be completely different in how they are rendered but both recognize the equivalence of the observation.

In the same way, the sensation of "color" is perhaps not the most accurate rendition of an event when it is observed psychically. The mind tends to fill in details arbitrarily and there are numerous other factors which I won't delve into right now.

As long as you are aware that this mental rendering is how the mind fill in the blanks, and that untrained psychics do not have a standardized format on what means what. You'll soon realize that color is one of the least reliable factors in a psychic observation unless it is done in a defined calibrated format and with rigor.

Inter-cranial stimulation of psychic information is a deep topic. All we should keep in mind is that every person is a slightly different biology and there are many factors which cause their internal rendering to be somewhat arbitrary from individual to individual.

Everyone can psychically observe a gaseous entity, but the colors observed internally can be more about the individuals internal setup than actual objective reality.
    Last edited by Fore; 05-02-2016 at 05:30 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    My God that's freakish. Very cool experience! My feeling is that something like that probably isn't the purist, or most noble/divine manifestation of God. Sounds like some interdimensionals are interested in you. Or maybe you are just psychic and can see these things more often that other people can't see? Your experience of hands with rays sounds really flashy, and I think divine guidance and inspiration would be more elegant, eloquent, subtle, and natural. Judging from my experiences of synchronistic experiences, it seems the more divine manifestations are more subtle and intuitively resonant (plus graceful), and the more evil manipulation is really flashy, exciting, in-your-face stimulation designed to get you riled up... This also reminds me of the infamous 'blue light' that engulfs abductees during abductions. ...my conclusion is... that we are like flatlanders trying to interpret the 3D world beyond us. We might give names and descriptions to manifestations of these weird things, yet we might barely be scratching the surface of understanding the complexities of this other-dimensional or "density" of reality that we catch intersecting our own sometimes.

You sound like you're familiar with what Padre Pio said about how satan would pose as, for example, a "flashy" angel when he would appear to him and that such pretentiousness like that in terms of ostentatious/over-the-top beauty and manner were indicators to Pio that the being was not of God but of Satan.

Nothing was flashy about those visitations I had of that plasma-like being and those things that showed up in the phenomenon were only defined enough for me to make out what they were but they were at the same level of prominence as those swirling colors and electrical effects of the being. Just thought I would mention that and, to me, what I was seeing was indeed exceptionally elegant in every way. Whatever that being was, like I said, I felt joy and a sense of calm when it would show up. I was never afraid of it and quite the contrary, I experienced a sense of enchantment.

The best we can do is describe what we see. Then our observations on what the being looks like is put in categories based on that criteria.

I agree with you that we are like flatlanders but if the being we see is blue... for example, that's the category it goes into. All we can do now is take whatever we know about it that's based on our observations and place them into the categories that are consistent with those observations. That's the best we can do at the present time.
    Last edited by A99; 05-02-2016 at 06:30 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I agree with Dr. David Jacobs that telepathic information received by experiencers/contactee's/abductees's from ET's, is not reliable enough to be used as criteria in any scientific studies on those demographics. He said that telepathic information is too tainted by the receiver's own thoughts to be a reliable component of any research study.

"An example of the perils of confabulation is telepathy. Communication among beings onboard UFOs is consistently said to be telepathic. Abductees describe it as the sensing of thoughts. Thus, little prevents them from sensing their own thoughts and thinking that they are communications from aliens. This occurs most frequently in abductees' conscious memories."
    Quote from "Walking Among Us" by David Jacobs, chapt 1, Confabulation and Error
    Last edited by A99; 05-02-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    The following is a matter of observation/opinion:

There are two main separate points I'd like to mention.

-->The first main point being that different kinds of observers with different traits can see the same thing in different ways.
    There are more than one missing element(s) from the most recent posts that aren't being addressed.
    People describe the event but don't describe with which "level of observation" they saw different elements of the event happening before them.

What do I mean by that?

I mean the following, that if I see or witness something. I need to actually describe which elements are seen physically, which are observed through psychic methods and which are experienced "internally" throughout the experience. All these different observations made at different levels of the person can be combined and retold and give the wrong impression to someone else who is unfamiliar with the event.

Why?

Because the pudding and the gold is in the details.

Even though your average person is not accustomed in describing events they experienced with phenomenal detail. You should coax a person into revealing and nailing down the nature of the observed elements through a series of simple questions. So that you (anyone reading this) has a better grasp as to what the person actually experienced.

For example, someone might mention a gaseous form with color. But they do not describe if this is seen during a waking state or through which level of observation. (paranormal, intuitive, internally generated (mental), psychic, physical experience through body level phenomena, etc)

================

Without these, specific details, we would end up assuming things which may not be materially true. Or we may begin to attach meaning to an event which is completely different than we assume it to be.

So nailing down and focusing on each element and having the person walk through different details about a specific element is helpful in "grounding" an understanding of what the other person says they experienced. In some cases, (IMO) it may be necessary to ask question which do not let the person relating the event know what you are trying to pin down.

Because if they sometimes do know, they may be inclined to confabulate to make it appear to be something which it was not.

It is a method of teasing the details out of someone without them knowing what your question pertains to.
    From that point on, you can then take their story, with all elements pinned down into categories and types of observations and try to figure out what relevance it has to another event which fits that particular finger print.

Failing to do this can lead to people who then associate different kinds of events from different people that have nothing in common but which are similar sounding. Which create confusion and rabid malformed assumptions rather than helpful analysis that enlightens everyone participating in the discovery process.

So I would suggest that people break down the account/story into its elements and actually ask the witness what kinds of observation they used.
    ================

--->The second main point is the following:

The idea that your brain plays a large role in interpreting an event. Even more so, when it is about extra-sensory information.
    When you have two (untrained/uncalibrated) psychics observing someone. They can conclude with very different and contradictory details.

For example, if you had two psychics that are trying to read someones aura, and determine their state of mind, they can both conclude accurately that the person whom they are observing is in a good mood. But the psychic on the left may state that red colors equate to a good mood, while the psychic on the right may say a blue aura equates to a good mood.

The colors and particularities of a psychics observation are rendered through the mind but with help of their neurology.
    Meaning that the internal palettes and canvas between the two psychics can be completely different in how they are rendered but both recognize the equivalence of the observation.

In the same way, the sensation of "color" is perhaps not the most accurate rendition of an event when it is observed psychically. The mind tends to fill in details arbitrarily and there are numerous other factors which I won't delve into right now.

As long as you are aware that this mental rendering is how the mind fill in the blanks, and that untrained psychics do not have a standardized format on what means what. You'll soon realize that color is one of the least reliable factors in a psychic observation unless it is done in a defined calibrated format and with rigor.

Inter-cranial stimulation of psychic information is a deep topic. All we should keep in mind is that every person is a slightly different biology and there are many factors which cause their internal rendering to be somewhat arbitrary from individual to individual.

Everyone can psychically observe a gaseous entity, but the colors observed internally can be more about the individuals internal setup than actual objective reality.
    I have described it in the past. I'm apologize for not giving further details as I was merely just referencing the very idea that correlates to the other postings since there was a history of it given before. With that said I have no issue about restating the when and where and the how I came to seeing the green light/mists and what conditions I thought I saw them under or took for how I saw it.

For me, the green mist always came for me when I was child in my dream state. I was always scared when I was a child. Especially going to bed and of the dark. I would have have many repeating dream of a similar nature. Though the one that I was most sacred of was the green Mist coming for me in my dream and in my house while I slept. I don't remember anything else about the green mist. Just that it was after me and I do not want the green mist to touch me. It even came for me when I was sleeping with my parents. When I was too big to sleep in the bed and my parents wouldnt let me sleep with them. I slept on the floor next to the bed. It would still come for me, In my dream that is. I have always stated in my other perhaps related posts about abductions is that I really don't remember any physical abductions but I say with the happening in the last 10 years I can pretty surely say with a pretty high accuracy that I have been taken/abducted whatever you want to call it, via my spirit body. I am very certain of this aspect. Now could have this been more of the same when I was little? Perhaps but the green mist has been a mystery for me my whole life. With other people coming forward about other mists annd lights of a different color I start to wonder even more perhaps there might be something to it and it might be a "real" thing. Instead of just a scared child random thoughts.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I have described it in the past. I'm apologize for not giving further details as I was merely just referencing the very idea that correlates to the other postings since there was a history of it given before. With that said I have no issue about restating the when and where and the how I came to seeing the green light/mists and what conditions I thought I saw them under or took for how I saw it.

For me, the green mist always came for me when I was child in my dream state. I was always scared when I was a child. Especially going to bed and of the dark. I would have have many repeating dream of a similar nature. Though the one that I was most sacred of was the green Mist coming for me in my dream and in my house while I slept. I don't remember anything else about the green mist. Just that it was after me and I do not want the green mist to touch me. It even came for me when I was sleeping with my parents. When I was too big to sleep in the bed and my parents wouldnt let me sleep with them. I slept on the floor next to the bed. It would still come for me, In my dream that is. I have always stated in my other perhaps related posts about abductions is that I really don't remember any physical abductions but I say with the happening in the last 10 years I can pretty surely say with a pretty high accuracy that I have been taken/abducted whatever you want to call it, via my spirit body. I am very certain of this aspect. Now could have this been more of the same when I was little? Perhaps but the green mist has been a mystery for me my whole life. With other people coming forward about other mists annd lights of a different color I start to wonder even more perhaps there might be something to it and it might be a "real" thing. Instead of just a scared child random thoughts.

Edward
    How do you know when you are taken via your spirit body?

What does it mean to be taken via your spirit body? How do you recognize or differentiate?

----------------------

What happens to you when the green mist approaches you?
    What happens after it has reached you?
    How long do you experience the green mist after it reaches you inside your dream?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    How do you know when you are taken via your spirit body?

What does it mean to be taken via your spirit body? How do you recognize or differentiate?

----------------------

What happens to you when the green mist approaches you?
    What happens after it has reached you?
    How long do you experience the green mist after it reaches you inside your dream?
    As to the how do I differentiate the two, I have no conscious memory of being taken physically. I do have memories from the spirit realm/astral realm/dream realm. The one time it was a positive experience and I felt my physical body starting to wake up and I was losing my ability to be where I was and seemingly got pulled back into my body and I woke up fully aware of what happened and saying noooooooooo as I came back into my body. When that happened my conscious state from waking up was like I had already been up. My body, and my mind was not tired or droggy at all. It's an experience I've never really have duplicated in that respect of going from a conscious state in what I called at the time my dream state to feeling being pulled back to my body and waking up all with the same awareness and alertness I had just moments my body waking up.

The other time I was taking via the spirit body didn't start via the dream/astral state. I just found myself in a place and there were lights and colors all around me and that's all I could see. There was seemingly some invisible stuff hold me down and I could feel being restrained. This was all by some what I call electrical energy or energy of some sort. It was affecting my whole body and this same energy was targeting various parts of my body in concentrations. As I was worked on because that's what happened, it happened to me twice in this episode and when I came back to my body I can feel myself and my point of view go through the walls of the house I was in and I could see the place I was at start to disappear. I had laid down at the time and when I woke up it was like only an hr and a half passed by.

There was a third incident that comes to my but that starts in the dream state as well but I had no idea what was going on but in the last few years I chalked it to being abducted on the astral realm and it was one of the first times I can remember feeling something from a "dream". In this instance I was seemingly in a familiar place, my old neighborhood of Tinley Park of which I have had multiple UFO dreams and alien dreams. Anyways the remarkable point in this particular one is that I felt and heard sound when the beam of light from above hit me from above in this "dream".

I will try to find the postings of this again if you want my full account of these. Just let me know.

The green mist was only in my early childhood. It would come after me and I was so scared as a child I felt this paralyzing fear and sometimes it felt like everything was in slow motion and I couldn't get away. When it finally come to me I don't remember anything. All I know is I was very terrified. When it finally reaches me I would just blackout in the dream, wake up, or another dream sequence would start.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 05-03-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    Well I found the three I was actually referencing. Here they are just for context.

Dec 5, 2004 at 12:57pm

I was back at my old High school in TinleyPark,IL. I was suited up playing Football. I have had many dreams being back playing football at my old school. But this time I had resolution with it. Everything was ok and I felt at peace. After the game was over I was headed toward the school. I was in the building. Then outside coming out of the clouds I saw a space ship fly through it out of it. It was moving very slowly for everyone to see and I mean everyone in the area saw it. Even all the people at the game and the people watching it. There were just a lot of people around. I hurried out of the building, there was some sort of slide poll (fireman’s slide poll) I took that down and ran outside. I went out to take a look. Went back to the field where I just came from and it landed!!! When I looked on board it looked like a ferry or bus like /on the ship it was a transport vehicle. I think perhaps this was altered to give a better sense for us and make it more appealing and comfortable setting. But I definitely had a feeling it was a transport vehicle. When I got on this, there were few people that ventured on it, perhaps 1 other than me. But there were quite a few of others that were on it. Like 3-4 in this area I want to say again that the shuttle was made to look appealing or perhaps that’s what it was in its natural state. It looked like a ferry/bus with the seats and some polls to hang on. Now these 3-4 other persons/people/entities they were short, I'd say about 3-4 feet tall and some shorter. But one was in the back but much bigger than the rest. He was perhaps 5 feet tall. They were shape shifters because they shape shifted in front of me. It was really fast too. But I see it. It was like they/he were changing the radio dial to find the right station. That's how fast it was and that is the feeling I got as they/he were shape shifting. But I saw 4 images of what they/he looked like but while he did this he kept the same size in stature. First one was he had some hair like nose hair over him but it was sporadic. He's a little pudgy and looked he was from underground or a cave dweller. That’s the type of creature I thought he was. He had short stub snot for a nose, it was pushed in. He was all wrinkly and pudgy. Hard to describe that first image he was when I arrived. Next image was an image I saw in a previous dream. Had long arms, tan/peach skin, and had like a double forehead, black eyes. No hair anywhere. Then his next image was a blueish/grey skinned with a pointy chin and what would commonly be described as what we some might call a "grey" looking ET. The next image was and his final image was that of a rock creature. You know like from the Fantastic Four. The Guy that was rock looking. He looked just like that but much smaller and he was more of a clayish color of brown-red. Ok just as that happened I noticed we were taking off. As in moving. But we weren't in side moving that much. But I did feel and initial jerk as we first moved. Now while moving while we were underway the only way I could describe it is that it had the feeling of the Willywonka boat scene. And the walls of the ship tightened up, because I felt myself almost get pinched in them as we picked up speed. And the walls then seemed to bend space and time and light. It was something else. I really got this warped feeling. I felt the ship/transport literally bend it was weird. I knew we were going somewhere. I started talking to the one who was shape shifting in front of me. He was telling me were we were headed. I want to say Alpha Centuri, but it was definitely Alpha something. No I was thinking of Alpha Centuri in my dream but my mind was racing I drowned out what he said and I didn't catch it all. Then the side I was standing on became more translucent. He stepped next to me and said you are going to have to hold on and trust me. And I did. We jumped into the moving and bending light all around us while we were moving. It was like we jumped out of the ship and I think we did into this bending light. The feeling was quite something else definitely felt being twisted and pulled and warped it was something I've never felt before. He just said, to keep holding on, we are almost there. I wasn't too afraid, but I did have some concern but I was confident enough I was in good hands and everything would be ok. After all this twisting/bending and warped feeling of getting pulled apart and having stuff go through me, we finally materialized Or just appeared on his home planet I believe. Now this had a very, very, very........old feel to this place. There were stone objects everywhere. We were walking on a stone walkway. Felt like it was at night time. There were some plants and trees that I could feel that were around me. Everything was lit by flame/torches but more of an underworld feel to it. I want to say that there was a mountain in the background and it was glowing in the distance with red lava or some sort of red light. It all felt templish, like there were temples all around or and that we were in one. Also we walked for a brief while around and we arrived to a place where I stood and he sat in this stone seat. It was raised and came up to my chest this seat. I'll remind you that he only stood 3-4 feet from the ground and this seat was about 4-5 feet off the ground. He hopped up into the chair there and sat down and I was allowed to ask him questions. First question I asked. "People of my world have always asked and wondered, where do we come from and who made us"? He then said almost immediately that you must go with-in and reflect and I pretty much knew that is what he was going to say just as I was finishing up the question. I was getting articulate with my hands and they move a lot when I talk. I inadvertently lightly touched/bumped him on his pinky finger, because his hands where out. I apologized and said, “I was sorry for inadvertently touching him". He seemed to not mind and understood. Then I was asking my second question and I was starting to ask it and then I was formulating it the wrong way and in mid process I was like, what I mean is...........and then I felt myself waking up. I felt myself loose cognitive ability in my dream. I was like **** no not now. I just couldn't get the words to reformulate. And I was like, nooooooooooooooooo. Then I woke up and It was I went from this world to waking up and it was like I was just there two seconds ago and I was like ****, I woke up. Fully aware of what just happened and transpired and I quickly thought about it and I was like I definitely have to get write this down. Also I woke up and I was totally refreshed in waking up too. It was seamless. It was like I was already up but just went from dream state to waking state. Now while in the dream I was trying to remain calm and centered to keep my focus so I could reformulate the question and I was able to hang on for a bit longer but like I said then I woke up. I was like man, when I woke up. I wanted it to continue and I wanted to finish asking my second question. So after I was just sitting on the side of my bed astonished of what transpired. I then went straight to the computer and typed this whole thing. OK, now I need to save.

It's saved.

*******After thought as I now re-read this. When I jumped out of the space craft into the bending light and warped everything, I can recall him feeling a bit thin and fragile. Now weather that means anything I don't know but I just want to get this written down.

That's what from what typed earlier today as I woke up and was remembering what happened in my dream.
    I can't tell you how excited I was in this dream and when I woke up I still had that same excitement because like I said it was seamless as I went from dream state to waking up it was like Darn, " I was there and I was that close" I hope this event happens again in some fashion where I can have the opportunity to do and see more in these dreams.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Everything above is taken from my dream post at the time it happened when I posted it on Earth Council’s forum on Dec. 5th 2004. At the time I immediately attributed it to a dream and it’s how I took it to be but I do believe what happened was due to an astral realm or spirit realm experience and the level of consciousness was different than a regular dream where sometimes things don’t make sense or seems to jump a lot and not really flow. This was very different and I felt my consciousness go from one state to another state and it was seamless just as if I were to be talking on a cell phone to someone then when I was finished and turn to a person next to me and start talking. There was no delineation between my sleep consciousness to when I found myself back in my body sitting up as I was coming back into it and screaming nooooooooooo like I was doing on the planet I was on realizing my body was starting to pull my consciousness back to it. I’ve never had an experience like that since 2004.

to be cont....

Blog Entries
    Hey, something happened to me on the Night of April 8th of 2013. I was all a buzz with energy and feeling very good. Actually for the past several days. Anyways, the energy was still with me and I've been hoping for contact of some sorts, either it be physically or in spirit body. I meditated before I went to bed. I still had lots of energy. I meditated for nearly an hour. It was then about 10:00pm I laid in bed just couldn't get to sleep because of the energy I was feeling, I was just laying there and then I roll over look at the clock and its about 11:05 now. Then I lay on my back and Im just getting lost in my thoughts and on the brink of getting sleepy and then the next thing I know I am not physically awake but Im awake some where else. I am feeling this very sharp and agonizing pain. It feels like I'm being restrained. I am laying flat on my back like I was or had been in bed. my upper body and my head, plus my arms, and hands are all feeling this powerful pain. It hurts really bad, but the thing is I'm not scared but it is taxing on my spirit. It feels like Im being drilled into or something with pinpoint accuracy is inserting itself or that what it feels and I feel in my chest cavity on the outer edges perhaps like into the ribs. My knuckles on my hands are hurting too, to this sharp pain. All the while I am being restrained by some force and I can't really see whats going on but there are some varying colors going on all above me and I can't see who or what is around me. I can only feel and sense. Then what seems like a black out I come to. I am in this like what I would call a "recovery room". I see a light from what seems to be attached to a desk like area of to my lower left off in the distance and there is a cabinet area or something over there. I am still laying down on some sort of table/bed still. What looks to be my mother from this lifetime is to my left. And my dad is leaning over my head. I know it's my dad because that's what I feel and it feels like a much younger version of my Dad too. Same goes with my mom. I'm am like how did you get here, and I am thinking these are not my parents. Anyways While all this is happening I am not scared at all and trying to ask questions of what is going on. Before I know it after waking up from what ever happened. I'm tossed right back into another episode of being worked on in the same fashion as before and the pain is so great, and painful and Im wondering what is going on but I am not scared at all. I'm in great pain. Then something is inserted into my mouth, like a rod or Needle of some sort I begin to throw-up then I black out and very soon after that Im waking up again in either the same "recovery room" or a very similar one. This time there is what looks like to be a Nurse at the foot of my bed she is holding something and looking at it and I take it she was there to look after me. She was a black looking human but I knew she wasn't quite human. Here head/skull was very different from any human we know of and plus it seems to be disfigured. I asked here telepathically let me see who you are, and whats going on me with me. Then I asked out loud did you hear what I said. She looked at me and nodded but did not answer my questions. So she did hear me telepathically. While this was going on I was hearing my roomates phone ringing downstairs so I know this wasn't physical, or shall I say something was going on. On a different plane of existence. Then I started to wake up and as I got back in my body, my eyes are closed I was seeing this light that was in the "recovery room" and I was to my right and there was a desk it was coming from. It started to fade away and as that happen I was seeing the wall next to my bed merge with that of that light and then I opened my eyes. As I opened my eyes I was still having lots of energy still and I went downstairs to the bathroom and I looked at my body and my hands to see if I can see any marks and nothing, nothing at all. I wondered what the Hell just happened to me. Was I remembering something that happened to me, that was repressed? That was the first thing that crossed my mind the second thing was, I think I was just tinkered with on the spirit realm. This is what I'm really thinking.

At this moment I am curious to ask my parents what the room was like when I was born because that has also crossed my mind. Perhaps I was reliving my "birth" or something that might of been going on after I was just was born. But as I was thinking about this thing lots of ideas came flooding in but then I just went back to sleep. Oh yeah when I woke up it was like 11:50 pm.

This is one of the most powerful experiences I have had and Im wondering the pain I felt last night if it was possible to feel that even though it may have been repressed after all these years if it indeed was a physical happening. I'm wondering if that might be possible that my body go through that pain again kinda like a flash back. If not some sort of memory I would have to say this was a "live" experience on the astral/spirit realm.

Note: I had since talked to my parents and from what they told me about my birth no information correlates what so ever.

Something to add. When I was speaking of the energy and the buzzing feeling I had it was coming from my heart center/chakra and it was activated and when I came back or out of what ever happened to me. I had a noticable drop in being able to "feel" that. Then energy was still there but I felt different. Perhaps what ever was done to me was to turn down that access to one of my energy centers or perhaps my spirit was so taxed do to the excruciating pain that I was still reeling but that doesn't make sense as I type this now because I have never really fully recovered to being able to have those feelings again. You know when you have good energy vs blockages. The blockages is a heavier denser feel to it and it just felt like instead of me getting tunned up that I got tunned down.

Edward

Re: My Experiences (Grey, Pleiadeans and Oddities)
    « Reply #2906 on Aug 22, 2010, 8:09pm »
    Thanks fore.

One thing that still lingers in my head and I guess I just have to share it, is this. The time I got abducted in my dream/astral state. Now this felt very real in the dream for I was able to hear and feel what was happening then the scene just ended. I will recount it here for you now. In my dream I was seemingly walking down the sidewalk in a familar place that looked like where I grew up. TinleyPark,IL. About 90 pecent of my ufo and alien dreams stem from this familar place from my dreams. Anyways it was night time and as I was walking down the sidewalk in this subdivision, I was then hit with this whitish light/beam from directly over head. It came with a sound and frequency with it. Of various modulations. There were two distinct sounds, one of a humming sound and one of a much higher pitch and it felt like my head/brain was segmented by this sound were as to half of my body was like paralize , when infact all of it was but I was able to make a slight distinction with being able to feel a little bit part of half of my body where the other half was just totally numb/imbolized. Anyways, I get upended and turned upside down, Im haning just mere feet in the air off the ground say like two-4feet and as this happens my glasses fall off of me. I am then thinking in my head/saying. You better not hurt me something along those lines and then after that , that dream sequence was over.

Edward