Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

@ Edwards

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...me+documentary

See if any of those are any good. I haven't seen any (yet) so I don't know whats in them. But if it pleases, then there is a good place to start looking.

Let me know if you find anything interesting. (Or verifying/discounting anything stated)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Fore stated:
    And your own encounters with a cute blond girl and greys were not paranormal entities also? Yet you are claiming they are ET's? Why, because they told you so? Just because they showed up looking like physical beings to you, does not mean that they too were not "PARANORMAL" entities too as such intelligences can show up at any level of density.

Just because the shape and personality of an entity shows up in a defined shape and form does not mean that it's not a "PARANORMAL" entity because they can show up in any shape or form including an amorphous gaseous type phenomenon amongst others, too many to post here.

So your opinion on this is, in my humble opinion, incorrect.

Fore asked:
    So, until now, you've never read any of Edwards posts regardless that he's been around since at least 2004 (when you include his years at OM too)? He was a prolific poster there too as he is here, btw. Good that you're finally venturing out of your own ongoing Fore blog/thread and reading about those experience's of others at this forum and the last one.
    Doing so might should indicate to you that your own opinions on things needs to be re-evaluated in light of those experiences of others outside of your own and you might learn a few things.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here... I'm just stating the obvious. At least you're trying now so in that respect, I'm proud of you and by all means, keep up the good work!
    Fore stated:
    And your own encounters with a cute blond girl and greys were not paranormal entities also? Yet you are claiming they are ET's? Why, because they told you so? Just because they showed up looking like physical beings to you, does not mean that they too were not "PARANORMAL" entities too as such intelligences can show up at any level of density.

Just because the shape and personality of an entity shows up in a defined shape and form does not mean that it's not a "PARANORMAL" entity because they can show up in any shape or form including an amorphous gaseous type phenomenon amongst others, too many to post here.

Fore asked:
    So, until now, you've never read any of Edwards posts regardless that he's been around since at least 2004 (when you include his years at OM too)? He was a prolific poster there too as he is here, btw. Good that you're finally venturing out of your own ongoing Fore blog/thread and reading about those experience's of others at this forum and the last one.
    Doing so might should indicate to you that your own opinions on things needs to be re-evaluated in light of those experiences of others outside of your own and you might learn a few things.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here... I'm just stating the obvious. At least you're trying now so in that respect, I'm proud of you and by all means, keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I would also like to point out something which is a healthy observation.

First, it makes little sense to call out someone for restating information.
    Second, stating a speciest (racist) sentiment.
    Finally stating that the individual doesn't have any legitimate contact experience.

Because if the third point is true, then the second doesn't have a place, nor does the
    first need to be stated as if you were referring to a real event.

-------------------------

Internal consistency is a sign of a healthy mind.

Decide once and for all which is your ultimate stance, at least do that much.
    (And then all previous episodes of yours in your history are probably a clear sign of an unsound mind? oops)

If you conclude there is no truth to it.
    Then there is no need to bring up the topic of "Greys are liars".
    No need to critique any point about psychic phenomena related information. (Because there wouldn't be any right?)

One initial conclusion trumps all the others.
    So be of a healthy and sound mind and decide which stance you'll take.

And for God's sake, stop waffling. ;p
    Admin notice:

@A99 and Fore: the two of you are AGAIN in full mutual trolling mode and my patience with it has worn out completely.

Next one to make any condescending remark about the other is out of here. Understood?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    In my opinion then, you probably had something watching you. Unless it is a coincidence you describe a very rich abduction scenario. (Even if inside a dream state....)

It makes me wonder.

I recall there was a Grey (If I recall correctly) who mentioned the various (variations of) process of how people ~"wake up"~ or ~"become alert"~ after an abduction in a place where sleeping is inappropriate state to be left in.

To cut the story short, and without giving away something sensitive to anyones draw out anyones ire.

The ~mean center~ of the variations discussed is that the ET mentioned that people walk away quite (functional) in the body driven sense until they are ready to "re-awake". (become functionally conscious)

It was said that when the individual walks away and the ET are no longer able to maintain a directed control remotely, the individual cycles through discrete stages until they "wake" up even though their eyes are "already open". It's like the brain is re-sequenced in it's activity back into it's original state.

The main point is that the ET are supposed to be out of sight by the time that happens.

One variation of the protocol before or after the wakeful state is that the individual carries out a....what the appropriate word....~a guided task~, before they fully return to their fully alert and waking self.

A guided task ~=~ Something like a post-hypnotic command carried to it's conclusion. Only it isn't what is defined as hypnotic...at least not by human standards.

==============

Point being, they can drive functionally for miles until they reach an appropriate trigger (destination) and then the rest of their conscious mind flips on and the normal memory and cognition routines begin to take hold. Which from their point of view can be confused for missing time.

In other words, the victim, from their point of view assumes they were "just there" and there isn't any perceived continuity of events.

That is supposedly a less used variant since the ET's used to say they prefer the optimal method of restoring full operating conscious awareness from a sleep state or from a state of loss of memory with prior wakefulness. (complicated nuanced topic)

The point was that some ET's prefer less noticeable out of place scenarios unless circumstances make it problematic.

=============
    Anyway, you comment that you didn't seem to come out of sleep state or perceived any sleep state caught my attention. I noticed that raised flag in your story in at least one of the described situations. Thought I should point it out.
    I never really recalled having any missing time.
    Yeah one of only a couple times that happened where I woke up totally refreshed and when I opened my eyes I was back in my body and it felt seamless to go from that planet, back to my body. There was definitely a pulling feeling and I was trying hard to stay where I was but I just couldn't hold it there.

Blog Entries
    @ Edwards

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...me+documentary

See if any of those are any good. I haven't seen any (yet) so I don't know whats in them. But if it pleases, then there is a good place to start looking.

Let me know if you find anything interesting. (Or verifying/discounting anything stated)
    I'll check them out. Thanks, see if anything correlates or not. From the title alone, missing time I don't ever recall having before.

Edward

Blog Entries
    I like to read different insights on people's experiences too but when it comes to Grey aliens, there's much more information (than not) out there to support the view that they ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS. In fact, due to the major role they have played in the abduction phenomenon, I think it would be fair to say that they are hostiles.

Because of this, I would be very hesitant to accept any channeled/telepathic, or whatever one chooses to call it, information from a Grey alien on well... anything. How should anyone expect that a hostile, like a Grey alien, would be telling the truth about anything to us? But this is only if it is, in fact, a Grey alien in the first place that's relaying the message as there's absolutely NO WAY to tell if that's true or not. Information like that could be coming from any number of different kinds of sources... one being from the mind of the human receiver himself/herself.

Having said this though, it's entertaining to read stuff like that especially if the receiver of such messages just so happens to also be proficient in the art of writing. But it would seem that it's best to remain cautious wrt its veracity in terms of source and content.
    Well what ever is going on, I have had times where I was conscious enough to ask questions and most of the time I didn't really get answers. Sometimes I did. Those who don't answer I usually take it as those who don't have my best interest. Or they would at least give me the time of day. Who knows. Maybe they are silent for other reasons?

Edward

I'm no spring chicken and I'm not one of those people who have a panoramic view of my life that go way back to my early childhood and earlier. I know that some people claim to be like that but I'm not one of them. But the memories I do have, are like isolated tree's on a barren landscape... the kind of tree's that want to reach out and eat you. Yes, I do have those memories that do not require any keywords or triggers to all of the sudden remember them out of the blue. And some of them are, oddly enough, recurring dreams that were UFO/ET related and others not much so... only for me to recognize many years later that they were embedded with characters and other things too that were screen memories for ETs and UFOs. I had a revelation concerning one of my earliest memories that was a screen for a Grey when I watched that tv series called "Taken". The trailer of that series triggered that revelation and my life has never been the same since. Once that happened, I began to understand those recurring lucid childhood dreams more clearly than ever before.

Those recurring lucid dreams I had occurred in the prehistoric era when the term "alien abduction" was unheard of. In fact, the whole mythology surrounding the UFO/ET phenomenon was not yet a part of our popular culture like it is now.

Well, anyway, the reason why I'm bringing this up, and this is stuff I've posted at OM back years ago in much more detail, but whenever they spoke to me in those lucid dreams... it was usually a directive like "pick up the baby" or an explanation of what I was looking at like "It's your baby and it's dying". So "they" would tell me things but only in short sentences. I never received any long verbal messages... at least in my conscious memories of what occurred in those dreams. But the visuals were very compelling.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    I'm catching up now on the recent posts... I stopped getting email notifications for posts on this thread since A99's second post on May 1, even though it still says I'm subscribed to this thread. And I get notifications for other threads from this forum. Just thought I'd do a random check today and there we go...
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Fore stated:

Fore asked:

@A99
    You have been repeatedly warned before.
    The Sanctuary is NOT an area for condemning others.
    The constant review and moderate of your postings has become an excessive task.
    Time for a vacation.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Yeah My Heart chakra was open and spinning, I had initially thought that maybe they were doing me a service since perhaps other parts were not in balance? It did cross my mind. Maybe they had to turn it down?
    Thanks for sharing Edward. Hearing you describe the green mist is intriguing to me, especially the fear, anxiety, and dislike you had towards it. Just like me! I wanted to punch the violet/purple mist I saw! But I couldn't move...then I blacked out, similar to your experiences, but I was suddenly in an underground tunnel after passing through a whitish blue light. I wonder if it is an astral entity. I was awake in my bedroom when I saw it, (it wasn't a dreamscape) and so, I guess parts of 'my dreaming mind' were activated. People get hypnopompic and hypnagogic visions because their brains are more attuned to that dreaming state, where we are more immersed in our subconscious, where astral experiences can occur.

The part about your heart 'open and spinning' reminded me of when I awoke in bed to feel a strong pulling sensation in my heart. As I was gradually drifting from sleep to wakefulness, I sensed some evil presences around my bed. Then I heard a woman's voice assertively proclaim "WAKE UP." (my guide or helpful being?) So with all my might I did, and the feeling of evil presences went away, and I was left with this tugging on my heart. My best guess was that demons were siphoning the energy from my heart chakra I guess, or maybe some aliens were messing with me, but I think it's the former.

And, after seeing the gaseous coloured mist, since I had a dream I was in an underground tunnel with a guy in a suit, it leads me to theorize that it could have been an entity implanting my dreaming mind with cues and scenarios that would persuade me to think I was abducted to an underground base. For me personally, that is a shocking and frightening thing to contemplate and so, that could likely generate a lot of nightly fears, potential paranoia, obsession, and anxiety surrounding that idea (of being abducted) which equates to more emotional output (or loosh, etheric energies, or 'influence') demonically-resonant with dark vibrations like fear for the demon to feed on.

Fore, thanks for sharing, you're always a pleasure to read. I didn't know colours could be so subjective as a psychic phenomena. In daily normal waking life people perceive the same things differently. I assume that this perceptual filter of subjectivity is greatly enhanced with psychic phenomena where the laws of physicality are more loose, nonlinear, and dynamic.

A99, thanks for sharing too. It's nice to talk to people about this stuff who don't think you're crazy. Thank God for the internet!
    Last edited by lycaeus; 05-07-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    I had a psychic attack kind of dream Wednesday night. I'll explain why I'm pretty sure that's what it is in this post.

I think a demon connected to me while I slept, just over 3 hours into sleep (which I believe is deep REM sleep, I think...) It reminded me of what James Bartley wrote about in his Astral Dreamscape Manipulation article online. It's nothing that rare at all. And I think it's the sort of nightly experience that plagues billions of people all the time, affecting their daily lives. How many people have demonic influences festering in their soul at the subconscious level, biasing their thoughts and feelings completely unaware of that influence? How does it affect people in their personal lives, and on and up to worldly events? People just assume it's human nature to be evil and that, without ever questioning human nature and why we are the way we are. And how we got here... What we aren't aware of does end up hurting us, especially when it comes to demonic influences in our lives. Anyways...

I was feeling pretty good on Wednesday. Better than usual and things were going great. At night time, just before bed, I started feeling a little miserable. I don't know why but I laid down and fell asleep peacefully enough. Nothing bad was happening and I was comfortable.

I remember the last bit of the dream. I was watching something perverted involving people in my life. As if it was designed to garner the most negative emotional reaction from me. I was so angry at watching, that I went to fight someone. I grabbed their arms and was immediately surprised at how strong they were! They then hit me in the nose so hard I was sure it was broken, and started rubbing their hand in my nose to give the most pain possible. I struggled, and then woke up sitting up in bed. The crazy part was, that I could still feel the pain in my nose sitting their awake in bed! I touched my nose, looked around the room and told my girlfriend about the dream. For a good 15 minutes my damn nose still hurt! Weird.

But this is the kind of thing experienced by many people in sleep paralysis episodes. They sometimes report feeling effects from the dream after they wake up. I'm guessing it is an energetic imprint upon the astral and/or etheric bodies from the dream, which we still feel when we're awake. (And if we can still feel pain like that after we wake up, it really makes me suspicious of how much the experiences in our dreams can affect us and shape who we are in our waking lives.)

Here's a good documentary on sleep paralysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPs...&feature=share

And the most interesting part of this is... after I woke up, within a few seconds, the power bar to my alarm clock and diffuser surged and shut both of those electronics off. We had to flick the switch back on and reset the alarm clock. (BTW this was around 3am, the infamous 'witching hour' mwuahaha). There was no power outage in town, and nothing else in the house was affected. It was just the power bar sitting right near the end of the bed. Coincidence? It hasn't done this many times before...

My guess is that after I woke up, the demon's energy affected the power bar. It probably fed on me during that dream and gained energy, enough to have more tangible effects on the physical level. Such as, affecting electronics like happens in so many haunted places that people report.

The next day I felt very tired. With everything else in my life taken into account, I was more drained than I logically should be...unless you factor some sort of psychic vampirism into the picture. Getting through the day was exhausting and miserable. Though today I felt much better.

I wonder how people can live like this if it happens all the time. I also wonder how many times this has happened to me in the past without me knowing it. The funny thing is, I remember many times sleeping in and finding that my alarm clock has been reset. A number of times in my life (lets say 5-10 maybe) I've woken up to that. Has it happened before, where a vampiric demon fed on me during my sleep and tripped up the electronics near my bed just for a second? And if this was a psychic attack, then how much energy was taken from me that would make the electronics trip?

Thankfully this isn't a frequent occurrence for me now. Years ago, I would see demonic faces every night when I closed my eyes. But now I don't get that which is great.

I also wonder if the house I'm living in plays a role. I am living with room mates above me on the second floor of the house we share. We're like family and everyone is decent enough. Although one guy has something weird going on. His bed is directly above my own on the floor above. He has a strong entity attachment named George. IDK if it's demonic, or reptilian, both, or a ghost or something else, but some days when he is angry he says he's 'feeling a little George'. He talks to it/him. He is also aware of the alien hybridization agenda, and talks about reptilians living underground. Another interesting thing with him is his skin! It goes flaky pretty often which is common for some black people, but his gets really bad and is especially pronounced when he drinks, which is about once every 2 months. (I wonder if alcohol connects him to a reptilian entity which maybe triggers some latent reptilian genetics in the human DNA, causing the shedding skin, but I don't know, it's just weird, and interesting considering the fact he has a close relationship with some dark entity that sometimes influences him o.O )

And I've felt the house I'm living at has a bad vibe. My girlfriend's 'witch mother' who is a psychic said that the basement we're renting is a very bad place and we should move. So we will, soon enough. In the meantime, I'll just try and keep up a positive attitude and lifestyle so I don't resonate with demonic energy. And incense, lots of incense

P.S.
    At first I was kind of embarrassed to admit having bad dreams, or problems with demons. Does it mean I'm not as spiritually advanced? Does it mean I'm an evil person who resonates with and attracts demons? Does it mean I'm an ultra-spiritual warrior facing targeted adversity to counteract my supposed godliness? Well it's not black and white with me or with anyone else. I'm a spirited person with real emotions, and real wounds, and real energy. Demons tap into those wounds and weaknesses and magnify them, emphasizing them for you to feel and see in hopes they can sink into you and keep feeding. Or they'll try to instil a potential fear in you. The good part of it is that they bring up shadow material which forces you to look at it within yourself, then heal it by understanding there's nothing to fear. And another important part about being aware of demonic influence is for people to see that a lot of what goes on in their mind might not be coming from themselves. Unfortunately many people identify with whatever implanted thoughts and feelings are coerced through them and so are played like fiddles by occult forces, to be fed upon again and again.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 08-20-2016 at 04:13 AM.