Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Experiences Possibly Related To Alien/Abduction Phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Not sure what the intent of the question is, if it is directed to me, or others or everyone. I was going to answer but I think I should at least know what the question meant.
    People over the years have commented that they get visitations or other strange artifacts in their life when they go reading through my threads. It often makes them uncomfortable and they want to keep away from reading it as it causes strange circumstances.

I used to tell people that they build psychic connections to the people (passively and actively) that read through the thread.

I was just asking if you continued to read through my old and new thread without breaking those connections. Mainly so that you don't focus on who it is I am describing (mainly ET and at other times the paranormal types of Entities).

-----------------

People also get visitations (as in, in person) when they delve right into some of the topics I touched on. The majority though only get prodded psychically from time to time from what they describe as an unknown presence that they feel (either externally or internally) but can't see. Usually describing it as either an unseen presence that affects them or makes them aware that they are being watched.

In a handful of cases some see physical encounters with unknowns. One in particular made a reference about topics on the forum and discouraged the notions of asking and prodding. Their son was affected if I still recall correctly.

Another member got visited and the target of the interest was seemingly her young son. I heard of it the next morning from some stranger (ET) mentioning the incident with comments that the woman didn't understand what they were. Not surprisingly, the woman shortly thereafter came on the forum and accused me of setting something up.

I didn't do any of that, but like all things if you connect to the sources psychically (even unconsciously) you'll get investigated. Either superficially or in person.

--------------

So I have told people not to read without realizing that they may unconsciously (passively) form psychic bonds by reading the references I wrote of the ET. Like an unconscious targeting that happens through psychic means.

The active part comes from people commenting on the threads and doing feedback. (Which is often the case)

Even if they (the reader) aren't aware of it, the ET will inspect them as they watch the ebb and flow of the conversations and if they find something worthwhile they act on it.

The ET also talk to other ET that aren't related to the immediate monitoring and the word spreads sometimes. Strangers get involved. As well as other ET groups who seem to be linked to the reader in some way also watch how it affects situations and they also have a hand in the mix.

I recall dozens of times where complete strangers (ET) come around and told me to stop writing. Seemed alot of ET have some issues with openness. Even the ones you'd think wouldn't.

-------------------

Anyway, it is a possibility since I recall you said you were reading through those threads.

It may be unrelated to me. If so, then you ought to figure out what happened and where it came from.

I at first thought it had something to do with breaking a line of association to me to avoid the situation of an entity that might be attached to me connect to others through this forum. (self-centred thought, yes)
    Yeah, that is basically it.

In some of the far eastern cultures they think of lines of associations as invisible strings that build up as you meet people. Kinda sorta accurate...sort of.

Now that you have the idea you should practice it. Spirituals and ET use some of the same principles but in very different ways and with different techniques.

If you learn how to break those bonds then it should be easy for you to disappear from some entities observant awareness. In other words unless they are immediately present, you'll disappear from their proverbial "Radar".

Then I thought it might be referring to attempting to build a relationship to God and break ties to any negative entities and negative behaviour.

Still not sure though.
    That also helps. (IMO)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@ ly

A cautionary note:

Do not be too surprised if you see a visitor appear in front of a member of the forum. Then suddenly that member starts behaving [unusually] and very much in line with an ET agenda to clean up the situations surrounding my writings.

People have lots of mental and emotional content inside them. Augmenting one line of reasoning to better their agenda is as easy on some as writing on a piece of paper.

The main giveaway is when a utilized proxy person is pushed and shoved mentally. The proxy always becomes irrational and unbalanced.

As a psychic you can pretty easily tell when a person is being affected. It is much harder for a community of non-psychics to notice it though. The apparent signs have to be alot more obvious in nature.

Watch out for the irrational behavior in the proxy as it gives it away.

There is a big difference between someone who disagrees and someone who is being manipulated.

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, well I have read all of the new thread here and have read half of the 2007 year of the old thread. I might have missed or forgotten some things but I remember the talks and warnings about lines of associations, and the dangers we are unconscious of somewhere. I keep this in mind. I'm not exactly sure how to not form unconscious lines of association with someone I am reading about on the forums. I do make a conscious effort not to try and visualize the writers, though it's difficult because some people are really interesting. I definitely don't want to pass along any attachment I have. I wish everyone the best. I've been praying in my mind at least a few times every day to God for protection, guidance and remove any evil or dark presences in my life. I think I will now include anyone else who is connected to me in any way to those prayers just to be sure. And maybe get over the reluctance to pray out loud with real words. That might have a stronger effect. I've been pretty clear about it though in my personal writings. Actually, the night that I think this mark appeared, I was reading the old thread for several hours thoughout the day and into the evening. Before I went to bed I started my personal rambling and put a message of intent in all caps letters as a clear prayer to God. I was also overwhelmingly depressed for no reason (not sure if this was before or after the mark). I made it clear that I do not give persmission for anything to interfere with my life, very clear and specific. I also attempt to not think about aliens and demons too much and give them too much power, Yet, I wake up with an anomalous mark.

I usually play Beethoven and Mozart quietly all night, and leave music playing throughout the day even when I'm not home (for my cat to enjoy too). Hopefully that helps to build up good, lively energy that makes it difficult for unwanted guests to appear. I love water, and plan on getting a fountain for the room as well as incense too. I've also heard that spirits don't like red lights and I keep at least some lights on 24/7 throughout the entire house as well.

It's funny, my cat acted so strange a few days ago. He suddenly woke up out of sleep beside me and meowed loudly, over and over. He gnawed on my shoulder and looked me directly in the eyes and continued to shout his meows at me. He wasn't himself at all. This went on for a good 20 minutes after I pushed him off the bed while trying to hump me. I would understand if other cats were around, or if it was during the day, but we were both ressting silently on the bed. Then he suddenly shot up and acted crazy out of the blue.

I'm not sure exactly how to break ties to ETs and nonphysicals but the intent is definitely there. It's hard to do because I can't ignore the alien and paranormal phenomenon. Something in me drives me to understand things, to know things. If forces are working behind the scenes to negatively impact people, and you have personal evidence that supports this, then the right thing to do is to honestly seek the reality of things to solve the problem. I believe a lot but aren't certain of too much. Also feels like I have unconscious trauma that isn't explained in normal life. It's obvious when you compare me and my twin brother who grew up with me every single day together for 17 years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ ly

A cautionary note:

Do not be too surprised if you see a visitor appear in front of a member of the forum. Then suddenly that member starts behaving [unusually] and very much in line with an ET agenda to clean up the situations surrounding my writings.

People have lots of mental and emotional content inside them. Augmenting one line of reasoning to better their agenda is as easy on some as writing on a piece of paper.

The main giveaway is when a utilized proxy person is pushed and shoved mentally. The proxy always becomes irrational and unbalanced.

As a psychic you can pretty easily tell when a person is being affected. It is much harder for a community of non-psychics to notice it though. The apparent signs have to be alot more obvious in nature.

Watch out for the irrational behavior in the proxy as it gives it away.

There is a big difference between someone who disagrees and someone who is being manipulated.
    I know what you mean. Actually, I was reluctant in talking to you on your thread because you posted about your weariness to interact with individuals who have negative attachments. Well I want to make it clear that those kinds of beings can either go back to hell, or better yet the light, but at least away from me and anyone I connect with.

I sincerely want to live a good, conscious life. That's why I don't think anything occult is simply cool because it's dark and mysterious, and has cool symbols and sayings involved, with promises of power. Anything occult, or any object that you give an occultic power to supposedly attracts things, even if your conscious intention is to use that object as a deterrent or for good will... I know our unconscious minds can makes us appear as hypocrites and you might feel justified in doing something that is wrong, like attacking someone for no good reason. I've observed myself being a hypocrite unfortunately many times. I'm not that smart, but I have a good intuition when I am sober. Which thankfully I have been for these past couple months since breaking free from negative people and environments. I notice when people act strange in real life as well as in internetworld. I get intuitive impressions that tend to be right most of the time. Though I made a huge mistake with interacting with a certain contactee which is the next thing I want to write about. Basically, I wan't looking at myself and the world objectively because I wasn't sober at all, and I believed he was a good influence. Well, intentions mean very little when the effects of actions leave negative impressions.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah another thing about the mark.

Just remembered that the night I think this appeared that I was supposed to work but didn't for some strange reason. It was snowing and I was ready to go, waiting for a call to go out but didn't get one. I would have been out shoveling/salting all night. I called a co worker and he said mostly everyone was there and ready to go. I talked to my boss and said I'm ready but he said he would call me back. My usual ride was out of town supposedly, though I could have easily taken the bus and been there in 30 minutes if I had gotten a call. Boss said he'll try to get me picked up. A co worker said he was on his way, then called back and said he couldn't make it. It's strange because on their routes they drive right by my house. I'm usually one of the first guys that gets called when it snows too. And I know that it is easier on everyone the more guys we have working, so on that night where there were 2 others who couldn't make it, you'd think they would want me to help like usual. It almost seems like a set up.

Blog Entries
    I thought this was important and related to this thread so I'm reposting it. It's deep in the What We Think We Know So Far thread, so it's easy to miss.

Post #709:

Note: This post was made on August 30th 2012. I delayed it until I could look it over and complete it.

@ All

Been having some issues with a (Spiritual) Phantom. Since the begining of the month when I heard the ear ringing. Seems the phantom is trying to leave markers on me as well as scare us (the family).

I have been praying to God everytime it intrudes and tries to take up residence. It has been repelled several times.

A few interesting and noteworthy insights in the last month:

A) The nearly invisible spectrum of influence that Higher Order Entities have is not so invisible. Its not a case of background masking techniques or anything. It seems that the spectrum I can easily pick up is the spectrum that negative entities generally possess. (as well as nomal spirituals)

So it seems they (Higher Orders, God) use a spectrum of influence that my abilities aren't [by default] adjusted to detect it.

So it appears I have (and that is perfectly normal in psychics) a wide swath of spectrum that my abilities don't sense any activity in, despite there being activity present. This is expected but I can finally confirm this is positively true.

B) I have learned why members like ScaRz and Etherian [God rest his soul] are/were not "perturbed" by the influence of Demonic presences as much as me.

I have an attitude wherein I assign more fear and power to the [Negative] Phantoms, Ghosts and Demons than they deserve.

My attitude has always been one of worry and fear of some sort of reprisal. I sense that God has stepped into the circle in my family and has helped each of us come to terms with the malevolent intrusions being a former fact of life.

Throughout our history, they have prohibited a normal life and have exerted control over the quality of our life. As a result, every bad experience has taught us (the family and I) that we somehow won't escape them. That somehow they should be feared through their control.

In other words, it is like walking through life worried about interference, and through that worry assuming that (as has been the experience) we will always be under their thumb.

----------------

God has taught me, that as I turn to Him, I have nothing to fear from these spiritual entities. They are under His controlling thumb (proverbially speaking). That I don't have to go through life preparing for the worst outcomes if I accept God into my life and He in turn takes care of the spiritual problem.

I have been so worried that as someone in my family realized, we give the negative spirituals more power than they deserve. Even if they can harm us, they are subject to someone even higher than them.

Several nights ago, this was proven to be the case, I sensed someone coming near while I laid down to sleep for the night. The presence approached from my back, and even with my abilities almost turned off completely I could sense it. It tried to touch me to leave a marker but I began to pray and it left within a few minutes.

The next night I was in the front room of the house where this computer is located, I saw one of my family members startled and they asked me to come with them. They said they heard (through their ears) something invisible growl or hiss at them followed by a sudden sensation of intense coldness.

I walked with them to the kitchen and noticed the spot where the entity discharged its influence in the environment. The air was still cold in a column of air about the width of a human body and the height of more than 7ft+.

I asked them questions as I inspected the area with what limited ESP I have left and noticed it was still nearby. We prayed, and it left for about an hour, then came back.

We had not stood up to it as much we should have.

----------------------

Two nights ago, the entity came again and was leaving behind traces of it's influence in the environment. I clearly noted it was a phantom because of it's underlying signatures. A male Entity.

It scared one of my family members again. We prayed and again it was temporarily repelled. Though I was trying not to be fearful.

I was washing plates in the kitchen when no one was with me and it again tried to touch me. Then it did it's little trick of creating a cold spot just around my body. It was trying to use intimidation tactics and all that.

I got frustrated and told it in the name of the Lord to move away from me. It seemed to be resisting. I reported the event to the other family member and then sat down at the computer. Frustrated to think that somehow this bugger had penetrated the protection we had.

After a few minutes I told the other family member to get up and come with me. That we always make the same mistake of backing down and letting "them" set up residence and we don't provide enough interference to their activites as we should. I told them that if God has defninitve power over them, then we have nothing to fear in confronting them.

So we did just that, we walked right towards where it was and began praying. It seemed to flee but kept coming back. So we prayed longer and prayed in almost all of the rooms of the house. Even though it kept coming in at the other far end of the house as soon as we were at the other end of the house. We kept at it. After some minutes of praying the invisible force that seems to emanate from the Angels and the "Holy Ghost" seemed to form around us.

I noticed that if we went where it was at the far end after having prayed, it seemed to be "pushed out" as if an enveloping protection had surrounded us. That was more mysterious than anything else.

I wondered if the people like ScaRz and Etherian had this sort of ongoing protection and that is why they didn't seem to fear the malevolent spirituals. I have to say it felt very good to call out to God to protect us. The next day the presence did not return again and we had more peace of mind than previous times.

It is a very nice feeling to depend on someone like God whom can crack a proverbial whip and get these presences at a distance.

With Him at the ready, it seems that actual fear is a thing of the past.

-------------------------

I just wanted to share that since this is how I handle the spirituals these days. I don't talk to them or communicate even if approached. The same is true of the ET, I avoid contact. That is the advice the Higher Order beings [Angels] gave and that is what/why I have followed through with it.

I also don't use my abilities, except very sparingly. I expect that even these residual behaviors of wanting to depend on my abilities at all will fade with time.

Side Note: As the Higher Order beings are always reminding me, I am to thank God for the blessings and good fortune, not them. They have told me several times that I should not think they produce any of it as they are simply doing what God tells/orders them to do. That He is "the source" of all their "doings" and efforts. They told me if I give thanks I should give it to Him because He is the cause [driving force] of it.

Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2012 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries

organic portal phenomena

It's the middle of the night and my 2 room mates and I were talking in the living room. I suggested that we keep the lamp on in the living room at night because I learned that the light energy, as well as things like music, positive human activity/speaking, running water, incense, etc.. help to imprint a good energy vibe in the room. This makes it harder for negative spirits to manifest.

One room mate thought it was a good idea and agreed with me . We have free hydro and it doesn't hurt the wealthy landlord (and I don't feel guilty for enjoying electricity unlike some environmentalists). All 3 of us have experienced paranormal stuff in our lives, and especially since I moved in it seems. So it is a good, practical and positive action.

But the other room mate quickly disagrees. Her argument made no sense whatsoever so I began a long winded explanation. I asked her why she minded the lamp or lights on at night and her explanation was simply that she 'has a thing against it'. She was concerned that the light might travel down the hallway, somehow bend around, go up the stairs, twist and turn a few times and creep in under her closed door (I'm not lying here). I said that makes no rational sense whatsoever, and coming from a person that says they feel bad energies and see ghosts in the house, it's actually kind of crazy. She actually told me stories about her young child being completely possessed, as well as her fighting an invisible spirit that grabbed her arms.

I explained that our actions are a living affirmation of our intent. If we have a problem and have become aware of knowledge that should help then we should act on it to show God/the universe that this is our intention (to not interact with spirits and make it difficult for them to interfere in our lives). If we don't act on it, then this reveals that we don't care, and the universe will reflect our attitude accordingly. (I think it makes sense...)

Well she got pretty angry at me and I could feel her hostility. She said I shouldn't care because I sleep downstairs. I asked her why it bothers her and she 'just always has had a thing about it...'. Well I said that there have been too many weird things here in a short time, so I am keeping the lamp on and there is no reason for her to be bothered. I got ticked off a little and said that part of being a mature adult involves changing and adapting your thinking to whatever is appropriate. That made her angry , I could tell.

I was confused why she was so irrational and disagreeable. My guess is that she has attachments, which I think all 3 of us do to a certain extent for various reasons. Someone like her who plays solitaire for 7 hours plus every day (zero exaggeration) is not 'all there' or very aware of themself. That makes it easier for nonphysical life to attach and influence a person. It makes no sense why someone with bad experiences with nonphysical negative entities would not make an effort, or at the least not discourage me from making an effort that doesn't affect them, as I suggested unless something was influencing them,. Most likely something negative that would like to make situations easier for it.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 01-28-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Exclamation

Hmmm, well I have read all of the new thread here and have read half of the 2007 year of the old thread. I might have missed or forgotten some things but I remember the talks and warnings about lines of associations, and the dangers we are unconscious of somewhere. I keep this in mind. I'm not exactly sure how to not form unconscious lines of association with someone I am reading about on the forums. I do make a conscious effort not to try and visualize the writers, though it's difficult because some people are really interesting. I definitely don't want to pass along any attachment I have. I wish everyone the best. I've been praying in my mind at least a few times every day to God for protection, guidance and remove any evil or dark presences in my life. I think I will now include anyone else who is connected to me in any way to those prayers just to be sure. And maybe get over the reluctance to pray out loud with real words.
    If only everyone were more like you.

You've done all the right things and then some.

I am going to post in my thread an answer to your question(s) as well as that of Pontif which I have been unconsciously/consciously avoiding for a while.

I want you to truly understand what happens in targeting and binding processes. Once you and other understand it, it will no doubt give you a deep insight.

What I have been afraid of is that it will also augment the capacity of certain low level psychics and with that they will probably use me as target practice. (which is totally unwelcome by the way!)

-----------------

If you understand the underlying rationale and practical applications an ordinary psychic can become a big troublemaker. Turning a low level psychic into a bit of a problem just by teaching them how to target properly. The mechanics of some things should remain obscure IMO.

Heck, just showing them how to understand certain techniques is bad news for alot of people. I am just gonna look the other way and let the Admins figure out how to put that issue back into its box.

There is always good and bad in teaching anyone anything. Let hope there is more good than bad.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-28-2013 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    One little thing that happened 2 nights ago I might as well add here. ..

I only remember a tiny bit of this dream where I was posting something on this forum and I felt a bad presence. I don't know what I was about to post. But I started to feel my body sleeping in my bed and thought that there was a being in my room, maybe an alien or demon. I was scared and wanted to wake up, and as the fear was creeping over me I heard a woman's voice say "Wake Up!" It wasn't a yell, or angry, but it was very clear, demanding and authoritative.. I liked her, whoever she was, just by hearing her voice she sounded very nice. Maybe it was a guardian angel? It felt like in the dream, I started to sense my body, and then felt my body and woke up once I heard those words. I put as much energy as I possibly could into waking up and it worked. Of course this could all be in my mind, based on that I read and think about these things so god knows.

I noticed a weird thing today. The blacklight bulb I just bought doesn't work! It worked yesterday, though when I tried it today I got nothing. The outlets in the bathroom where I put it work with other things, but not the bulb. So I tried another room and it works for some strange reason. I got it so we check for fluorescent marks. It's a CFL which I'm using until the safer LED UV blacklight strip from ebay comes in.

Be careful not to look at the light from the bulb. You should have bought a pair of eye-wear protectors that block out the UV spectrum.

By the way, you are an interesting and progressive guy with what you plan to do. Let us all know what the results are.