Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
Fully asleep, until I was aware that I was waking up, and it felt like I was watching the guy at the desk (my dream self) shuffling papers, from an elevated vantage point. I also "knew" the guy shuffling papers was totally unaware of me watching him. Confusing to explain

"bi-location event", maybe. Not sure how it could be proven?

I've never heard of anyone falling asleep and immediately (within 5 minutes) enter a dream state. Seemed unusual.
The awake dreaming is quite common and is referred to in colloquial language as a ‘waking dream’ or ‘daydreaming’. The hallucinations as they are sometimes referred to are usually noted as a sensory miss cue of perception and categorized as hypnogogic (hypnogogia) and hypnopompic (hypnopompia) hallucinations in a waking sleep state +/- entering/leaving rem states.

My research done with one of the mystery schools who financed it back in the 70’s, drifted to what we referred to at the time as Bi-Location/astral projection in lucid states of consciousness. Something to what Edward was referring to in his perceptions of his events. Similar to what the government referred to as Remote Viewing. Our research went much further than what the government was doing. We actually were looking to split the consciousness to a rational state by using vibration techniques to dislodge it into the finer body with rational consciousness and to transfer it to different locations in 3D space within the fabric of the finer body.