Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Great Pyramid Pleiades Connection

I don't believe a mummy resides in the Great Pyramid. Just my opinion, but there is not one funerary drawing, incantation, or tribute painted or carved for the dead Pharoah. It's chambers and corridors should be filled with the temple arts to insure the Pharoahs successful maneuvering through the land of the dead and weighing of the heart.
    There should be temple arts still there and yet the walls are bare.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I don't believe a mummy resides in the Great Pyramid. Just my opinion, but there is not one funerary drawing, incantation, or tribute painted or carved for the dead Pharoah. It's chambers and corridors should be filled with the temple arts to insure the Pharoahs successful maneuvering through the land of the dead and weighing of the heart.
    There should be temple arts still there and yet the walls are bare.
    That is exactly what tells me that there is another secret chamber. That would be where all the magical pyramid texts would be. There would be no need for them in the two upper chambers, since neither of those were the tomb chamber. I believe that the coffer in the upper chamber was intended as a ploy to make would-be tomb raiders think that the tomb had already been robbed. A lot of tombs were being robbed in those days, which is why the pyramids were required. A decoy tomb chamber would be one strategy designed to avoid that.

As for the location of the other two Giza kings' mummies, hard to say. Maybe similar secret chambers in their own pyramids or maybe a communal tomb in the Great Pyramid which was still accessible by certain trusted priests even after Khufu himself had been entombed there. It's possible that Khafre is in a separate chamber in the Great Pyramid at the position of Merope, since his pyramid corresponds to Merope when the Great Pyramid is matched to Electra.

Menkaure may be entombed in a chamber in front of the Sphinx below the ground at the position of Electra in the last image I posted. That would explain the link between those two positions. We don't really know who built the Sphinx, maybe it was Menkaure. His pyramid is rather modest after all, so you would expect another significant structure to also be attributable to him. Could be his face on the Sphinx.

And it's entirely possible that the pyramid is far older. The people inhabiting the SW Egyptian desert had a sacred place called Nabta Playa which one astrophysicist, Dr Thomas Brophy, calculated by its alignments to the stars and its ability to calculate distances from one star to another (paralaxes) established Nabta Playa to be approximately 18,000 yrs old. Now these were not your everyday herdsmen. Lol. The mathematical calculations published by Brophy are staggering in their accuracy.

Further there is the story of Werner Von Siemens
    Sir W. Siemens, the British inventor, related that one day while he was standing on the summit of Great pyramid an Arab guide called his attention to the fact that whenever he raised his hand with his fingers outspread an acute ringing noise was heard.

Raising just his index, Siemens felt a distinct prickling in it. When he tried to drink from a wine bottle he had brought along he noted a slight electric shock. So Siemens moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar. It became increasingly charged with electricity simply by being held above his head.

When sparks began to issue from the wine bottle, Siemens's Arab guides became distrustful and accused him of practicing witchcraft. One of the guides tried to seize Siemens's companion, but Siemens lowered the bottle towards him and gave the Guide such a jolt that he was knocked senseless to the ground. Recovering, the guide scrambled to his feet and took off down the Pyramid, crying loudly.

While there may be another chamber and it may well contain the body of a Pharaoh, it's very possible the pyramid is a machine capable of producing subtle energy and it was used as a burial in a later age. The age of the Pyramid may surprise us all. I believe it goes back at least 10 to 13,000 yrs. but, that's just my humble opinion.
    I look forward to reading more of your work.
    Last edited by southerncross; 02-04-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Here we have evidence that the Sphinx may indeed depict the face of Menkaure. This is the face from a huge statue of Menkaure at the Boston Museum http://cool.conservation-us.org/jaic...42-02-004.html.

The Sphinx could easily be him. The fact that it's in front of the central pyramid means little. The Sphinx Temple is a separate temple from Khafre's Valley Temple and appears to have been built after it. It was suddenly halted during construction, just like Menkaure's Pyramid. The casing stones on Menkaure's Pyramid weren't even smoothed off completely. All construction ceased when Menkaure died unexpectedly. The Sphinx Temple is the same, construction suddenly ceased and blocks were abandoned where they were, on their way to the temple. The Sphinx Temple could not have been built by Khafre in my opinion. If Khafre had started the temple then Menkaure would have completed it. When Menkaure died suddenly, there was nobody left to complete it.

Look at the facial structure. They're identical, the wide square jaw, the flat cheeks, the widely spaced eyes. Khafre's eyes are closer than that and he always had a falcon on the back of his head in statues. His mouth looks a little thinner but that may be due to the seam in the Sphinx's face in that area and also the wear. That same artist probably designed both the statue and the Sphinx head as a matching pair, giant statue, giant Sphinx. Without that statue we may never have figured it out for sure. The Sphinx is Menkaure, positively identified for the first time. That was an unexpected twist, wasn't it? I told you this thread might get interesting by the time I'm done.

Last edited by Rigel; 02-04-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Well, I have a degree in Fine Art and a strong art history background. One aspect of the sphinx that's always made me pause for thought was the excellent proportion in the Egyptians work. They were meticulous in measurement. Indeed if you measure each side of the Sphinx's face the variance between each side iwhen compared is very little. So, it is distinctly out of the norm for the Sphinx's head to be proportionately so small in relation to the body. There are many many sphinxes that line the roads to temples. All beautifully proportioned.

It has been proposed that the Sphinx supported a larger head and was resculpted in a later time. The Egyptians were notorious for taking the blocks of temples to the old Pharaohs and building temples to the new. It was a way for the new Pharaoh to establish his greatness and continued line of leadership.

Many points to consider. I am not convinced it was originally contemporary to Menkarure, but may be reclaimed to serve the Pharaoh. But that's the fun of studying this. So many possibilities and we all come to our own conclusions.

No, the pyramids are 4th Dynasty. They would be much more eroded otherwise and the Great Pyramid has similar design features as the Dahshur pyramids and those ones have quarry marks on some of the stones dating them to Snefru's reign. Also, the Pleiades never got to due West before 2997 BC, due to precession. There's just nothing to support a super-ancient Giza theory and plenty to support a 4th Dynasty theory.

Regarding the small Sphinx head, it may simply have been for practical reasons. They took advantage of a natural outcropping and maybe the part that was used for the head wasn't any bigger than that, though it is of course possible that it was recarved at some point.

Something I just noticed is that in the image I posted before, which I will repost here for convenience, it shows some sort of mound at the position of Alcyone. It's conceivable that the actual tomb chambers of all three kings are at that point. It would make sense because Alcyone is the brightest star of the group and that does seem like a convenient spot for an underground chamber, not being in a quarry area or anything. I'll have to check and see if there is any sort of geometry which can link the pyramids or Sphinx to that spot.

Last edited by Rigel; 02-04-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Rigel,

Thanks putting in time on this subject.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Rigel,
    Thanks putting in time on this subject.
    Yeah sure, somebody has to sort this Giza thing out, and looks like it's going to have to be me. I also like making cool images and I'm very exacting, unlike some others whom I won't name. I would never accept the inaccuracy of, say, the matching of the three Giza pyramids with the three stars of Orion's Belt. That is very inaccurate. Compare that with the stunning accuracy of this Pleiades match-up with the Sphinx and Menkaure's Pyramid. Electra is right dead in front of the Sphinx's face and Pleione dead center of the pyramid.

Now look how the line between two Pleiades stars goes right to Menkaure's valley temple courtyard.

Last edited by Rigel; 02-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.

I have developed the geometry further. Those triangles seem to hit a point which is similarly offset from center as the causeway's attachment point but toward the other side.