Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff They Don’t Want You To Know - Episodes

Thanks for these Casper. I'll need some time to check them out.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

John F. Kennedy Revisited

Last edited by CasperParks; 01-11-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Did bankers kill John F. Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln?

Pearl Harbor: A Sneak Attack?

At the start of each episode a house shown.

Look at the address on the house…

That is laying it between the lines.

Blog Entries
    Re: Werewolves

Reminded me of the media reports of people randomly going cannibal and eating people alive. Maybe that sort of thing happened back in the day before we had cell phone cameras and the internet so the stories became exaggerated and preserved as myth?

I've always thought wolves were the coolest animal on earth. They preserve individuality while still being a part of a group. They take turns howling with each other and make sure that each howl is slightly different from the others.

A few years ago I was looking for an internet username that had to do with wolves. I found this myth. I used to think it was cool, the part about turning into a wolf, but now not so much so. The human sacrifice thing makes me choke. I don't even like meat...except for fish.

I think the myth might be related to alien/(maybe native?) shapeshifters, demonic possession, or demonically possesed shapeshifting aliens. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Re: Werewolves

Reminded me of the media reports of people randomly going cannibal and eating people alive. Maybe that sort of thing happened back in the day before we had cell phone cameras and the internet so the stories became exaggerated and preserved as myth?

I've always thought wolves were the coolest animal on earth. They preserve individuality while still being a part of a group. They take turns howling with each other and make sure that each howl is slightly different from the others.

A few years ago I was looking for an internet username that had to do with wolves. I found this myth. I used to think it was cool, the part about turning into a wolf, but now not so much so. The human sacrifice thing makes me choke. I don't even like meat...except for fish.

I think the myth might be related to alien/(maybe native?) shapeshifters, demonic possession, or demonically possesed shapeshifting aliens. Who knows.
    They put research into their episodes.

Blog Entries
    They put research into their episodes.
    They talk about real diseases like lycanthropy where people believe themselves turning into wolves, which very well might actually happen. I was thinking along the lines of the possibility that a demonic attachment might be the cause of such a disease in a human.