Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MUFON Executive Director attempts to unite Europe with America in talks this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    Generally very polite and telling me that answers will be forthcoming and/or the material will be put on the MUFON website. I've had similar answers in 2011, 2012 and 2013.

I still don't know exactly what material has been scanned. It's a bit frustrating since it means that I don't know if I'm wasting my time on various projects which may have been covered by MUFON several years ago...
    In my limited experience with them, information exchange only goes in one direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    In my limited experience with them, information exchange only goes in one direction.
    I had been thinking the exact same thing...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Not having faith much in that outcome, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Not having faith much in that outcome, as well.
    If the CIA has compromised almost all newspapers and all other media outlets, and it is said that is true, then, why not the CIA also penetrating MUFON? It appears that NICAP was taken over before it was destroyed: if MUFON is an effective source of gathering UFO information then it too should have become a CIA target, and that then explains a lot does it not?

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    why not the CIA also penetrating MUFON?
    As with several other UFO groups (not to mention UFO websites), it is fairly easy to find some links between MUFON and people that worked for various intelligence/military agencies.

That doesn't prove that those people are responsible for the limited sharing of information and resources by some UFO groups or the related issue of the amount of the time wasted by ufo researchers reinventing the wheel.