Thread: Year long stay on ET base

Year long stay on ET base

Due to limitations of this site, this posting will be in multiple post... sorry...

Source - www.colinandrews.net/UFOs-FrenchFarmer-TakenByAgreement.html

Year-long Stay on ET Base
    Posted August 4, 2012
    Investigators: Georges Metz, Gérard Deforge (GD), Jean-Claude Venturini
    Transcription: Jacqueline Pujet
    Translation: Brenda Croghan

In 1969, a French farmer was asked to spend one year living and working at a subterranean base in the Himalayas.

A 40-year silence was imposed following his return,
    and in 2005, Robert L. came forward ...

• Intimate contact with ETs
    • Daily instruction in yoga, information on the Universe, galactic communication and Earth’s dilemma
    • Mission to provide genetic material for Earth-like planets
    • Spacecraft excursion and encounter with French fighter jet

Aveyron, France — 1966

Over a period of months a farm in southern France was plagued by the appearance of lights. Balls of light appeared in the evening and surrounded the house of 20-year-old Robert L., who lived with his parents and his grandmother.
    Large balls of light moved over the ground, seeming to extinguish and re-light, eventually joining up with a giant bullet-shaped form standing vertically.

They appeared to be intelligent.

One evening the young man, feeling exasperated, attempted to run into a ball of light with his car. A race ensued over 2 miles, and Robert was unable to catch up with the ball. The car broke down. A flying vessel appeared. The temperature rose. A "flying saucer” with two domes descended to the ground where Robert saw two figures on the inside.

He lost consciousness.

Visitations 1967 – 1968

For two years Robert received many visits in his bedroom at night. Extra-terrestrial entities crossed through the walls and surrounded his bed. Robert was paralyzed.

The visitors were tall, blond, and thin with long arms. They were dressed in skin-tight jumpsuits open at the neck and wrists, with a metallic shimmer and a wide belt.

They introduced themselves as scientists from another galaxy. They took a blood sample and told him they were interested in his genetic structure.

Over the next two years, Robert was mentally and physically prepared through these visits and instructed in yoga-like exercises. A man who presented himself as the “Guide” nicknamed him “Roro”. They were part of a Galactic Confederation in charge of maintaining life on planets inhabited like the Earth.

At the end of the two years of night-time training, he was invited to accompany them back to their base on Earth and to serve as a donor of genetic material to populate a faraway planet. He was assured that everything would be taken care of and he wouldn’t lack anything.

January 1969 — Departure to Himalayan Base

A spacecraft came to pick him up in a field next to his farm. It was a large, flat vessel 65 feet long with a dome. It was red like hot iron, surrounded by a yellowish-orange cloud. It landed without touching the ground. A door opened and the “Guide” welcomed him. The craft took off, with no detectable motion. Robert was worried. The Guide showed him the wall had become transparent and Robert saw what he thought was Marseille.They were at an altitude of 40,000 meters. The trip lasted less than an hour and they arrived at a subterranean base in the Himalayas. After a night spent in a bedroom with rounded walls, Robert was served coffee which tasted as if made by his mother. He put on an outfit resembling an overall of soft, tight-fitting material. It would be changed and regenerated for the capture of magnetic rays.

Two women introduced themselves:

a "Biologist” and an “Ethnologist”. In the bedroom there was an eye-shaped device which was a kind of television in 3-D where he could see and hear everything happening at his home, and listen to his parents’ conversations.

They took him on a tour of the cave which was actually a base with several floors, constructed over 3000 feet below the earth.

It was surround by a triple magnetic belt which insulated and protected the base from earthquakes.

There were numerous rooms. An elevator opened onto a platform in the open air where he could go in the evening, though he was accompanied.

The terrain was rugged with high snowcapped mountains.

The Guide demonstrated how he could disintegrate a tree with a ball-like device which he carried with him at all times.

The space crafts accessed the base by way of a snaking tunnel with a funnel shaped entrance situated lower in the valley. It opened onto an immense hangar where the space crafts and personnel were located. Robert saw vessels entering from 90 feet away.

He was permitted to walk around the interior of the base, except for certain zones.

One day he forced entry into the rooms containing nuclear, magnetic and electric fields. He was pushed back by an invisible wall.

Daily life at the base

Exercises resembling the practice of ‘Yoga’

Robert was taken care of by the Biologist who explained to him nicely what was expected of him: a regular sperm donation. This operation, destined to populate a planet, took place every two days.

There were conversations between the Guide and the Ethnologist about our Earth civilizations.

Of particular interest was our behavior and how we treated the planet.

They gave him much advice on physical and mental health. He received regular yoga instruction.

Despite their politics of benevolence and noninterference and their respect for “free will”, caution would be taken regarding nuclear dangers. In case of nuclear conflict, intervention was possible.

Robert observed an ambience of peace and harmony at the base. The occupants seemed to master
    perfectly the present and the future.

Everything was planned to the smallest detail.

Order and discipline seemed to be the motto. It was said that the extra-terrestrials were 20,000 years ahead of our civilization.

They explained the Universe to him as well as interstellar communication.

Meeting of Galactic Federation

At one point the Biologist invited Robert to observe a meeting. He was ordered to remain perfectly quiet and simply to observe.

The room was equipped with a big oval table, and he watched in surprise as one by one the guests of different races began to materialize around the table.

People appearing in 3-D had discussions with the guests about suns and the movement of spacecraft between the planets.

The Guide also gave Robert information on time and space and the magnetic energy needed for travelling. The Guide told him he was able to live four to five hundred years before changing bodies, and that death didn’t exist.

The only thing that counted was the perpetual evolution of the soul.

The body was only a container.

October 1969—Scramble with a fighter jet

Supersonic fighter aircraft designed by Dassault Aviation during the mid-1950s

During his stay in the Himalayas, Robert was invited to take an excursion to France aboard a spacecraft. Seven people were on board: the Guide, the Biologist, the Ethnologist, the captain and two pilots.

It was a circular fighter craft, 90 feet in diameter.

At one point, a Mirage III French military jet, appeared on a screen in the inner wall of the spacecraft.

The spacecraft swerved under and alongside the French jet, and Robert could see the pilot in the cockpit who turned his head and looked toward the spacecraft.

Instrument panel of Mirage III fighter aircraft

October 2005—Revelation at European UFO conference

At the first European UFO conference in Châlonsen-Champagne (France) in October 2005, Robert
    revealed his story. The Guide had told him to keep the story secret for 40 years.

Robert believes he has a foreign implant in his back. During the conference, another contactee with paranormal abilities, examined him and found something moving under Robert’s skin which emitted an electric charge into the hands of the therapist at the moment of a camera flash, followed by an intense vibration in his back.

Robert does not wish the implant to be removed.

Volunteer to ET project, Robert L.

“Once we have made enough progress to go to the moon, Mars and further, we must go with an open mind, with no desire to conquer. The Guide told me that we would be under surveillance. That if aggressive ideas germinate in the minds of astronauts, they’ll be prevented from carrying out their plan. ‘You must come in peace, with sincerity, honesty, and humility. If not, we will stop you.’

All the conversations we had at the base come back to me. We have a long road in front of us before we can liberate ourselves from enslavement, big or small. Of course, we mustn’t reject everything, we need to keep what seems good to us. We won’t change our mode of thinking so easily, which is often egotistical and egocentric.

UFO research is a good thing. The overall mentality and opinions on the subject are changing rapidly. The arcane secrets are beginning to open up gradually. It’s better to go slowly and go far. When the majority of the planet is ready, there could be a possibility of encounter. The Guide’s word.”

Conference with Robert L. — 2012, Toulon, France

RL: The yoga session that you just saw, this is a yoga that I learned with the hosts, the Biologist and the Ethnologist: no music, no speech, holding the posture, the feeling. But it's a very different approach because I went to yoga classes in Rodez and it seemed less life-like, less interesting, I didn't learn this method at all.

Concerning the actual testimony, I'd like to thank Mr. Metz and Mr. Venturini for the enormous amount of research they've done, especially concerning the pilots when I made an excursion in France in a spacecraft which was following a Mirage III.

It's true that, considering that forty years had passed, I wanted to find someone who could help me make this testimony known, as I was aware that it was something important. I think there are other people who have experienced things just as significant or moreso, and who prefer not to make it known, unfortunately.

So we're going to step back forty years. The first time I learned that balls of light could exist, I didn’t believe in them at first, it was in June 1966. I was coming back from a local festival in my car, it was about one in the morning. The light in the front yard was on. That wasn't normal, and I thought something must be up. Maybe an animal was ill, or someone was ill, something was wrong. My grandmother said to me, “My dear, there were balls of light moving around, and they rose from the field up to the house. We were afraid that they could start a fire.” She went to bed fully clothed obviously I took a look all around, but there was nothing.

It was haying season. We'd gone to bed and I didn't think about it anymore. Then in the first week of January 1967, I was pitching hay, and I saw my father going outside to take a look. He said, “Come and look, there are those balls...” So I quietly went out of the barn, but I couldn’t see anything. My father said, “They just went out. One minute we see them, the next minute they’re gone, they go out like a light switch.” And I went back to pitching hay to give to the animals the next morning. After two or three minutes, he said “Come and look, come and look, they're back.” This time I rushed out and I saw this giant bullet-shaped vessel and the balls that were coming up from below. We saw the balls go up into the vessel, it was about 10:30 or 11:00 at night.

And so the game continued until the morning when there were balls rising and one ball on the road. I'd been running back and forth between the front yard and the back of the house. I kept watching the balls that were moving and the ball in the middle of the road.

My father was starting to get old, and I said to myself that this couldn't go on: I had to do something about it.

But what? So I thought: “You're going to go up to it on foot and catch it. But what if it's full of electricity, you'll be grilled like a sardine!” (Laughter) And suddenly I said to my dad: “I just had a great idea: I'm going to take the car, and I'm going to try to get closer.” I figured that when I approached it, I'd gun it and bump it with the fender.

So I took the car and checked if there was gas, and started it up. After about a hundred feet, I thought I must be seeing things: the ball was advancing—was it me or the ball that was advancing? In fact the ball was leaving. We went like that for about one or two miles, and then I started back. At about 300 feet before the intersection toward Villefranche de Rouergue, the ball was following me, and then it went off to the right into the trees.

Then I saw some sort of flying saucer with a double dome. There were silhouettes on the inside, that's all I saw. And the heat was increasing. All this happened at the same time, and then my motor started choking.

I was used to driving and drove pretty fast. So what did I do: the motor wasn't accelerating, so I stepped on the clutch in case the car conked out. I have to say that at that time there weren't a lot of people who had cars: there was the parson, the teacher, the mayor, the deputy mayor who lived in the village next door, there weren't any other cars. And in the middle of the week, no one passed through in the night. I was really hot, I felt like I was suffocating, my head was nodding and I couldn't remember anything, I lost consciousness. And when I came back to, I was lying in a ditch. I thought, “Now what are you doing here?”

And the memories came back. I went back to my car and it started on the first try.

I went back home, and I saw my parents. There was light everywhere. “What are you doing here?” I said. “Do you know what time it is?” they said. “It's four in the morning. We've been waiting for hours.” So I said, “But why didn't you go to the neighbors to try to find me? The neighbor has a motorcycle.” “But my dear, there was one ball at the front entrance, and another at the back entrance, and they stayed for several hours, all the time in the same place. They only left when you came down the hill.” That meant about a quarter mile or thirty seconds before I arrived. And now I understood why they couldn't leave. I
    told my family that now we were going to go to bed, it was four o'clock in the morning.

A few days later, I was incredibly tired and had to sleep.

I couldn't stand up straight. The fatigue hit me and I went up to my room. I couldn't work either, for the last few days. And then after that it was more intermittent. And then later, “they” came back again. I didn't write anything down, I should have written a lot of things down. I never had the presence of mind to note down these encounters, the dates they came. I don't know why. Maybe now I would have done it. There were tractors that worked at night in the neighboring fields. And sometimes there was this big light: it looked like a motorcycle headlight. When the tractors had left, I looked at this headlight, I stared at this “thing”. It projected light, it got huge, and at that moment I felt I had to go back to my room. And a few minutes later, rather quickly, a light passed through the wall, and the room was all lit up. And people came in.

Some days, I could count up to nine people. After that it was intermittent.

I was more or less conscious, sometimes semi-conscious, I don't know. One day, I noticed a bracelet around my arm that filled up with blood. I didn't feel anything. No pricking. And then after they left I slept really well. And the next day I went back to work of course.

Then I was conscious, and they started to discuss something.

The “Guide” presented himself. I was small, he said, and he was “an ace”. I said, “Who are you? Are you God? Are you angels?” (Because you know, I was raised in the Catholic tradition.) He replied, “We aren't God, we aren't angels. We are humans. We belong to the human race, like you. There is a human race in the universe. We are explorers of the stars. On our planet, we are considered as scientists. We visit different galaxies, different worlds, different solar systems, and we study.”

And little by little, we started talking. “We're going to teach you a practice that you could call 'Yoga'. There are standards, but you don't have to worry about that:

we're going to show you, and you're going to work, like us.” I started my first session of yoga, I think it was the Biologist who showed me in my room which wasn't very big, “I'm going to show you two exercises, and one breathing exercise.” I had three things to do.

GD: Robert, excuse me, you had health problems, you had serious migraines, and it was after this that “they” explained that there were ways—

RL: Yes, it's true I had migraines. Sometimes when working on the farm I couldn't finish my work because I had to go lie down, I was throwing up, I took medicine, aspirin, Préfagil, Calmine: terrible migraines. I threw up, it was completely dark, I couldn't stand noises or anything.

The Guide told me: “We're going to propose a task for you, of course there will be compensation. Your migraines, we have techniques to take care of that for you. You are in excellent health. But there are a few adjustments to make. And sure enough, after that it improved rapidly.”

So I started on the first of October 1968, my yoga session was at 10:30 at night.

The Guide asked me, “I'd like you to come with us, to a cave in India. It's fixed up with all the comforts, there's everything you need. The day that we tell you, if you follow us, you won't take anything, just your clothes, you'll go down to the bottom of the field on the day we tell you, at the hour we tell you, and we'll take care of everything.”

I didn't respond right away, but he came back later, and between October 1968 and the first week of January 1969 when I left, they came back rather often.

So did I think about it? Why not? Why wouldn't I go? I thought maybe I would die. I didn't have a girlfriend, I hadn't seen much in life. I figured I had a chance to discover something I'd never see again. So I said I would go.

He said, “You continue your work, you continue your yoga practice, and the day we tell you, you'll go down to the bottom of the field, and we'll be there. You will wait at the foot of the cherry tree, but don't go any further, and when you see a column of yellow light, at that moment you can go forward." And that's what I did.

The day of the departure, I went down to the bottom of the field, and I thought “Doggone it, you're going to get into a machine like that, and if you go too high— at school I learned that if you rose in altitude, there wasn't any air—and if there wasn't any air in this machine, I was going to die, I'd be screwed! I was really anxious at that moment. And then I received a message very strong in my head, “But no, don't worry, everything is provided for, we guarantee your life, there won't be any problem for you.” So I went down the field, and I turned around at the foot of the cherry tree and I waited. All of a sudden I saw the sky opening up. I saw a big circle, and I saw what looked like another sky in the interior. The spacecraft passed through, and then it closed up again. Then it descended quickly. It did a big circle, and landed about 200 feet away. It rocked slightly at the back, I don't know if it touched the ground or not, it was nighttime. When I saw the yellow light, I approached it. At a few yards away I saw a sliding door. The spacecraft was lit by a white light.

I saw a tall man who I recognized, because he had come to my bedroom. I went up three steps. And I sat on a very comfortable chair, which surprised me at the time, now we make chairs like that here on Earth. I looked at where I had entered from, but I couldn't recognize the place where I'd entered because the door wasn't there anymore.

I was trapped, closed in, couldn't get out. And it didn't move. I said, “We aren't leaving?” and they said, “We've already left!” In front of me, or just below me a big panel became transparent, it looked like glass. I saw light below, a big city below, I wasn't sure but I thought it was Marseille.

I got up, and sat down quickly. They said, “We're at 130,000 feet.” They didn't say whether we were above Marseille or not. But there was a town set back a bit, on the right. So we must have been veering to the east. The voyage lasted from about 50 minutes to an hour. Then the panel opened and I went out.

It was a place not like here. Everything was arched, there were no hard angles or anything. I was told where my bedroom was, that I had everything I needed. I was told to go to bed, and we'd see in the morning.

The next morning I woke up, and there was coffee! The same taste as my mother's! It was like she'd brought it to me. And I felt a little safer.

We worked almost a whole year: there were yoga exercises, discussions, I read “Science and Life” (a French science magazine), some issues of “Science Lives You” at the time. I spoke about it to Jean-Claude Venturini, he even found some issues of “Science and Life”, one of them spoke about “quasars”, I had no idea what it was.

On the subject of yoga postures, I asked if there were names for what I was doing. They said, it's not your business, all that counts is that you work, you have to work. We're going to give you work until the end of your life, and you still won't have finished. But you'll see, if you work well, when you are old enough to retire you'll realize you were given a magnificent treasure. It took me forty years, and now I'm beginning to realize it a little. But it's true that what I practice has nothing to do with what is practiced in yoga classes.

What else did I learn? Oh yes, I learned that our lives have twelve cycles of seven years each. The first three up to age 21, birth, growth, the minimum information to get along in life, and then from 21 to 64 where we achieve things or we don't, we try to lead a life as best we can. At 64 comes the age for the practice of mental yoga which I learned at the time but was told not to practice it until the age of retirement. And so I started to work on it, but it's rather difficult, it's daunting, but it allows you to go to a certain level of understanding, of personal growth, to be able to liberate yourself, to attain a certain liberation.

GD: Can you talk about what their motive was, why they needed you?

RL: They told me I had certain genetic characteristics, which allowed them to populate, or repopulate, to bring certain elements of life to a planet that was in a state of extinction.

GD: Can you talk about two episodes, the “airplane”, and the famous meeting?

RL: One evening the Biologist asked me, “Would you like to take part in a meeting where there would be groups of people from all over the universe, held in a special room? You've never been there and it would allow you to advance a little, to see how we work.” I said yes, why not. And at that moment there was a dispute between the Guide and this woman, the Biologist. At first he said no flatly, and they looked at each other face to face, there was an exchange without any words. And the Biologist turned to me and said, “Yes, you can participate on one condition, you'll sit where we tell you, you won't ask any questions, you won't say a word, and you won't move until the end.” “Not to worry,” I said, “you can count on me.”

It was a big oval-shaped room, there was an oval table, and about the same kind of chairs that you find in the space crafts. There was nobody, and then suddenly, someone appeared. And it continued, there was nobody, and suddenly someone. I don't know how many seats there were, but there were quite a few. So the people, they were human beings, with yellow skin, red skin, black skin, people who looked like Chinese, people who looked like Indian tribes. And in the middle of the table, just above it, a huge
    ball, like a ball of light, and you could see different solar systems. At one point I thought I saw a planet where three suns were evolving, and the Biologist who was next to me, she was probably afraid that I'd move or make a scene, she said to me, “You see, Roro, the Universe, it's fantastic.” Sometimes the people looked at each other, they didn't speak. You could also see people in the sphere who looked like they were communicating with people in the room who were sitting in their seats. There were times when some of them spoke with a guttural voice (imitates the sound), I didn't understand anything! And to see this big ball with the solar systems on the inside, I never saw anything like it again, it was magnificent, magnificent. It's true that the universe—you can see it's so much more beautiful and we are so much more than we can possibly think.

We are absolutely extraordinary beings, the human race is extraordinary.

What else did they tell me? Something I want to emphasize, the fact that our own planet, it's not just ours.

“You know, Roro,” they said, “you say that there are different ethnic groups, different races—No! There is one human race. People of color, with red skin, etc., they are varieties of the human race, but there is one human race in the universe. Of course, there are other races, but they don't have the same characteristics as the human race. They're just as intelligent, just as respectable.” They also told me that they belonged to a sort of federation, a huge galactic federation where there are directors of planets, directors of solar systems. For the less-advanced systems, we don't speak about directors, but people who supervise. I understood that our planet was watched over continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

When I came back, it was right at the time of the trip to the moon. I learned that when I got back, because they hadn't talked to me about it. I learned that we had been on the moon in 1969. In the 70's I often listened to the radio or TV programs and I saw scientists who said: there is only the earth, we are a unique experience, there is no other life in the universe, it doesn't exist. Other scientists, there was one, a commentator whose name I don't remember, who said, “We're certainly going to make bases on the moon, we're going to send spaceships there, and since there's less gravity there, we're going to launch from there” etc. etc. The Guide told me: “You are conquerors, you are warriors. The leaders of your planet, civil or military, they are conquerors, they are go-getters, they are mentally ill. (He used this term “mentally ill”.) “You need to understand, as long as you go round in circles on your planet, we're going to let you go round. But when it comes to going elsewhere, we'll prevent you.”

He looked at me and I guarantee he was serious. It seemed like it posed a problem for him. “We'll prevent you!” And so it didn't surprise me, when the Americans and the Russians wanted to construct bases on the moon I knew very well that they wouldn't. And time proved I was right. We never went there again.

GD: So he wanted to say that it if our leaders weren't so aggressive, they would agree to contact with us?

RL: Yes, certain races, not them because they're far away in another galaxy, but there are other people of the human race in our galaxy who are members of the federation who have asked certain governments of Earth if they needed help. “We can help you.” The governments said no. The governments also prohibited the publication of anything, the circulation of any information concerning other races in the universe.

So what do these races do? It's very simple, they show themselves to the population. They go around and when we see them, they leave. They do it gradually, but more intensely as the years go by. They go across the Earth, and that's what seems to be the case now, as far as the testimonies I've heard.To get back to the scientists that I heard, I thought either they don't know anything, “discount” scientists as I like to call them, or they've been told not to reveal anything. There are two solutions. I think that the scientists aren't idiots, people who study the sky with telescopes, they're not idiots, or maybe they don't allow themselves to give out any information.

Concerning the trip to France aboard the spacecraft. It was October 27th, the day before the Biologist asked me, “Would you like to go on an excursion? We're going to take a trip to France.” I said why not. “So tomorrow we'll come to get you, and you'll be able to come, we'll go for a ride.” And the next day we took the elevator up to the platform, and there was a spacecraft, apparently it wasn't exactly touching the ground. So I approached it, there was the Biologist in the back, the Ethnologist to the side, and when I wanted to get in the spacecraft, there were people inside. So she pushed me, “No, no don't be afraid, get in, nothing will happen to you. We're going for a ride and we'll be back.”

There were different people, there was the pilot, there was a tall man who wasn't smiling; all at once I felt he looked mean. This one's going to eat me alive, what's going to happen to me? He was looking all around. He seemed to be feeling all the people around him. At one point he looked at me, and he looked away. The door closed, there was no metal at the bottom, it was glass, so I could see the platform. Then suddenly, I saw the Earth moving away rapidly. As we weren't moving, I thought I was going to vomit. And then I looked at the interior and saw the instruments. The man said to me, “We're above Italy. We're going down to 33,000 feet, reducing speed to about 600 miles per hour, and there you'll see two French fighter jets. We're going to approach them.” Then the spacecraft became transparent, like we were in a glass bubble. And he said, “Look.” I saw the jet which was far away, and then suddenly it was there, we flew down and got behind the plane, a Mirage. Then I could see its instrumental panel appear on our screen, like something on a computer! And the Guide said, the instrumental panel is displayed, that’s good.

So we passed it on the right, ascended to its level, about 200 feet away. We were going at the same speed, then we passed over it and under it, following it. At one point I saw the pilot who turned his head slightly to the right, so he saw us. And I saw two letters on the plane: FB. I remembered that. And the Guide wanted that imprinted in my mind. I looked, and because he wanted me to look, I tried not to look. Then the plane turned slightly to the right, towards us, like it was coming toward us. And suddenly I saw the plane become like a point. The Guide said, “If we hadn't left, the plane would have encrusted itself in the energy field of our spacecraft and it would have gone, like confetti, in a single second.” And I said, “What if they'd shot at us?” “There's no problem, because when the energy field is on, no element, solid, liquid or gas can penetrate the spacecraft. However, we don't have the right to destroy a vessel. If we destroy one, we would be severely reproached by our hierarchy.” So I understood that there would be sanctions. I understood that when a jet followed them, they preferred to escape rather than destroy the vessel. They're very respectful of the human race here. Where they’re from, they don't destroy their people, even if they're not from their home.

To get back to the races, they told me there is the human race, the cat is a race, the dog is a race, the cow is a race. But they're different. There are cats with long hair, cats with short hair. There are big ones, others that are small, with dogs it's the same. And the dog race is not the wolf race even though they look alike.

So I understood that we here on Earth, we have wars because we detest other groups, ethnic or otherwise, even though we all belong to the human race.

GD: If you hadn't met these people, you would have remained an “uninformed” farmer in Aveyron. A long family tradition, in fact things changed when you came back.

RL: It's true that I was destined to take over the farm. They said, instead of working the soil, you're going to work with other humans. It happened somewhat later, but it happened. My father and I were ready to sign for the succession of the farm, and I refused. I disappointed my father. But he finally understood, and it's true it was a big disappointment. I did a little construction work, and then made a request to train as a health care assistant at the Rodez hospital, and that's how I began there. I wanted to work in the geriatric ward because I was fascinated with death. It came from experiences I had with them, it didn't come from me but from a machine they had. They could exteriorize the true being from the physical body. That helps me a lot at the moment. I'm not afraid. You can see your physical body lying down somewhere when you're just beside it, for example. Or sit on your own lap. That seems funny, doesn't it!

So I worked at the Rodez hospital. I saw a lot of people die and it allowed me to see how people feel when they pass over, what the people saw at the moment of transition. It's very special. Maybe I helped some people, reassuring them. Because “leaving the body” is very peculiar. Sometimes the transition phase happens very quickly, sometimes it lasts a long time, people are in comas. I studied the intermediate stages a lot. It's what they asked me to do, too. I worked on it because I understood that sharing these moments and intermediate states was extremely important. I open a door, I try to see where I'm at in a hall, I'm between two systems, I stay there, what does it mean when I stay there and don't move? It's the fear of moving forward, the fear of the unknown. And once the people have passed and have regrouped, they're happier than the people who stay.

I saw a person one day, someone showed me, it was an image someone brought back to me when I was in India, they showed me a man who was going to die, in Africa. They said, observe what's going to happen. The man's anxiety, he felt he was going to die, he was very ill, he was terrified, maybe it's that way with everybody, we're so afraid. There was his African family grouped together and then, he left his body. I saw him afterward, he said, “It's fantastic! I'm living.” And he saw his body, and you know what he did? He burst out laughing, “My God, it's incredible, it's fantastic”, and to his family he said “you deal with it” and he was gone.

GD: Getting back to your life at the base. You could see your parents' house. Thanks to the work of Jean-Claude Venturini, we could verify that the base site was true, for example concerning the timing of the meals. Can you explain how you could see your parents' house when you were there?

RL: Yes, I told them I wanted to know what my parents were up to, so they installed a device for me that looked like an eye. There were three buttons. I didn't touch them much because I'm not very good at electronics, I was afraid of breaking it and would have to call them and they'd be pissed off.

I saw from above, I saw their car. I only had to approach and I could see what was happening inside the house. I saw my parents eating. One day I even saw them fighting. I thought, no way—at their age? There was a big tree. They told me that they had put some sort of device on this tree. I saw the town, a little bit above the roofs, as if it was raised a bit.

It's true that changed my life. It wasn't always easy, there were times I was anxious and lonely, too. I felt pretty isolated.

One or two years after my return from India, I was at a local festival, there was a guy at Villefranche de Rouergue who had a Citroën DS (French luxury car). “Leave your car here and let's go to Caussade, there's a nightclub there, we can dance.” I said why not. I didn't know this guy very well. So we went dancing.

However, I didn't drink alcohol and he didn't either. After that we came back, everything cool, it was about one in the morning, and suddenly there was a huge shock. I was lost in thought, and he hit his head on the steering wheel or I don't know what, his nose was bleeding, the headlights were on, and he said, “I don't know what's happening, the car stopped all of a sudden.” Me, I hadn't touched anything, so we got out of the car and we moved ahead to see what was lighting up the headlights of the DS. There was a drop of about 100 feet, and we were about a yard away from it! I looked at him. At first I didn't feel the shock, nothing was wrong with me. He looked at me, stepped back about a yard like he was going to fall. He said, “I'm afraid of you. You drive, you drive, I don't want to drive anymore.” So I drove his car and we went back. He said, “I don't ever want to see you again. I don't know who you are, I'm afraid of you.” I wasn't aware of making him afraid. I was just looking at him, I didn't even tell him we just about got ourselves killed. Nothing. I don't know what happened there. We were really just stopped suddenly, and he cracked I'm telling you.

GD: I'd like to go back to a certain point. When you invited us, at first it surprised me, you said you had received the authorization to receive all three of us. As soon as we arrived, you gave us the famous message.

Now you can't say that you had a university education, and this message was so well-written with hardly any mistakes, where exactly did it come from, how did you do it?

RL: Yes, it was a pretty long message, to describe like that a whole year's experience, I wasn't sure how to do it. I felt more and more pressured to do it so I got behind the computer, and not a word, not one word, a total vacuum. I didn't know what I was going to write. And when I opened Word, I was ready to type, and suddenly the words came, it happened really fast, I didn't re-read anything, and I had to keep up. I don't type very fast, I'm not very good at it. Sometimes I wondered what I was going to write, I had an idea, then it was gone. Then it came back and it came back and it came back. I worked for about twenty minutes, it went really fast and then suddenly it stopped. I reread it and I thought, this corresponds to what I experienced. It was done directly, even though I didn't have any idea how to organize it.

GD: You could see the page that I presented, it's structured, it's all like that. There's the “Biologist”, the“ Ethnologist”, everyone with his own part, and it gives an idea about how they conceive their society, the way they live, and it's very instructive. Anyway, it came to you like that, it's very surprising. We received this paper, like this, it's he who wrote it, like under the influence.

RL: Yes, that's true, to find words like that I'd be surprised, and I've practically forgotten, I'll have to do it again. I wouldn't be able to do it again.

GD: Buy the book! (Laughter)

Open Questions from the audience

Q: What was it like when you returned home?

RL: I'd lost the habit of life on the farm, so a few weeks before I left I was anxious. The day came, there was the Biologist, the Ethnologist, the Guide, we came back, to the same field, practically the same place, I'd say even to the millimeter. I was getting out, the Guide gave me an envelope, a yellow envelope from the post office. “You take this, it's a compensation for the work you did there.” And I gave the two women a kiss. I almost had tears in my eyes because they had been so nice. It hurt to leave these people. So I went back up to the farm, and when I arrived in the front yard, my father was waiting for me! I was surprised, I had expected to find the door locked, I thought I was going to have to sleep in the hay, no big deal. “I received a letter yesterday saying you'd be back today about 10:30pm.” “Oh really,” I said, “it wasn't me who sent you the letter.” It's the same thing, I should have saved the letter to see where it came from. It's incredible. Or they have a way of making you forget things.

GD: Your father knew about the voyage, but your mother didn't, you told her something.

RL: Yes, my mother, I told her before I left for the cave—I wasn't going to tell my mother that I was going
    to leave with some extra-terrestrials, she'd have a heart attack, the poor lady! So I told her that I was going to work in Paris and that I wouldn't stay in touch, I wouldn't write because I wouldn't have the time. So she believed that I went to work in Paris for the SNCF (train company) or somewhere. I told my father that I was leaving with them, and he wasn't surprised. But I have the impression that my father also had more experience than he would admit. He seemed like he was “in the know” about certain things.

GD: And what was in the envelope?

RL: There were 100 franc bills in the envelope, 27,000 francs worth (5,000 dollars). I asked them why they gave me this compensation and where it came from. The Guide said, “There are people here on Earth, smaller, who look like human beings and work in military bases, or in high technology companies who have salaries. And we're organized on the planet.” 27,000 francs at the time, it wasn't bad! With that I bought a car, it was a Ford, I still drive a Ford, I remained loyal to the make!

Q: Have you kept contact with them over the last 40 years, and what is the contact like? Does everyone speak French?

RL: When I was with the Biologist, the Ethnologist and the Guide, they spoke to me in French. I noted often that they communicated with each other without speaking at all. Sometimes with maintenance people there was a “Hi there”, a smile, but nothing more.

Q: Do you feel protected since your return? And what was their feeling about the future of the planet, did they see anything positive or negative about its future?

RL: We spoke about it a little. What they said is that we were in the process of destroying our beautiful planet. Now looking back, and now I'm speaking from the present moment, our planet is going to take a deep breath, like it's done maybe for thousands of years. A planet breathes, it lives, it hears.
    Sometimes I hear it, I listen to it, because if we want to get in contact with the universe, we have to know how to listen, and above all to be quiet. We have to distance ourselves from noise.

It's then that you'll see that birds come to you, animals come to you, even aggressive animals, and they’ll come to you without hurting you. And I feel that the planet is in the process of taking a deep breath, and by taking this breath, it's something I sense deeply, this breath will come out of its center and it's going to rise, which means that tectonic plates are going to move, and there'll be repercussions on the surface of the planet.

It sounds weird, a planet that breathes, that lives. It hears, we can send it our thoughts, in a way we can say it's a mother, it's our mother.

Q: How do you feel about the possibility that you are the father of hybrid children on other planets? And what did you eat at the base?

RL: I don't know. I guess I refuse to think about it, I don't know. They gave me this information, they never gave me the means to verify it. So what we ate at the base, it was a kind of food made from little marbles which could be chewed easily. There were some that had the taste of meat, of grains, that were pretty good to eat. It was pretty nourishing because I didn't feel hungry. How it was manufactured, I don't know.

Q: Why did this happen to you in particular?

RL: Why me and not someone else? Rest assured, I don't think I'm the only one, others have maybe had different experiences. It's not the same for everybody. A lot of people don't want to talk about it. Me, I was asked to do so. If I hadn't I wouldn't be here tonight. If they hadn't ask me to give the message forty years later, I wouldn't have said anything. Maybe I also thought that if I refused to follow their orders, what would happen to me? After all, they were so insistent, I figured maybe it was best to carry it through to the end. I have the idea that I'm not afraid of death, but well...

Q: I respect your story, the only thing I want to say is that the message you say you received, a lot of people on this planet of which you are a part say they have received the message by contemplation, spirituality, meditation. So what is special about your experience?

RL: I don't know. Maybe it's up to you to tell me. Maybe by circulating the information in different ways, either by books, meetings or other ways, maybe it can touch other people.

Q: Regarding what my wife just said, do you take yourself for an “Initiated”?

RL: Initiated in what? No, not at all. I'm not an initiated in anything. It's a term I don't even understand. How do I see it? Life is an evolution. The human race must evolve. I was asked to do a job, I wasn't asked to act like God the Father or anything else. I was asked to work. To work in order to advance. We're going to talk about components made from certain spheres, when we access it, and when we feel it, broad spheres, not superior spheres—superior compared to what? It's about raising the consciousness, it's far from being sufficient. It begins there. After, there's all the rest, there's not only that. Evolution in the universe, it's not only that.

GD: You have to remember that Robert was chosen for his genetic qualities, and did a favor. They did him a favor too, by giving him exceptional health, by making him aware that humanity, our humanity, needs to be rethought on other levels, and that later he could communicate his experience, which is certainly limited, but which could contribute later to the awakening of all our consciousness. It doesn't go any further.

Q: Concerning the different stages of life. I think you said that there were 7 or 9 stages, can you elaborate on this a bit?

RL: Yes, there are 12 stages of 7 years each. 7 times 12 that makes 84. There are 3 stages up to the age of 21 which allow us to advance, then there are the stages when we're sort of cast out to life, where we construct our life, our house, we have children, we raise them, etc. and then life, from 63 to 84, during these 21 years we must consolidate our lives and think about our future if you like, make an assessment of our life, try to grow, because we have the time on the mental level, that's why since I was 63 I began to work a little on mental yoga, the mental yoga that they also taught me. They taught me more or less what to do when I was in India, they said this part you won't do until you have retired.

So, since we're on the subject let me elaborate: given the fact that the body becomes old, this form of mental yoga allows you to be able to expand a bit to another part of the universe, you exteriorize your personal self so to speak the true “being” of your physical body. I had special exercises. They also showed me that it could be extremely dangerous—they could lead you of course to good results, but also to dangerous results if badly practiced. They showed me at the time how far you could go, what happened after a certain exercise, what happened after another exercise. But obviously these exercises, I can't say what they were because I don't have the authority to reveal it, could cause more bad than good. But it can show us when we practice it, that we humans are absolutely phenomenal, fantastic, and there's no end to freedom. If we have constraints, it's we who create them, we constrain ourselves to stay where we are.

I'll give you a little exercise I'm doing at the moment. You try improve your memory. I do visualization, then I maintain the thought in my head, give energy to the thought, and then project the thought. A while ago I wanted to make an experiment at Villefranche de Rouergue by a big supermarket, just to verify if this technique worked. Maybe you'll say it's not very honest what I did, but I didn't do anything wrong to anyone. I picked out a woman coming out of the store and a friend of hers was waiting in the car. So she came out to go to the car. I projected the thought, “You're not going to go to the car, you're going to go back to the store”. And how surprised I was (I had injected this thought as hard as I could) this woman turned around and went back in the store. And when she was back inside, I thought, “Now you're going to turn around and go back to the car.” She went about ten feet, then she turned around and went back to the car. And I said, “Now you're going to go around the car.” And she went around the car, and said to her friend (I wasn't very far away and could hear), “My God, my head is spinning, I don't know what's wrong with me.” So I said to myself, I'll never do this again.

Do you understand how far we can go? It's great but you have to be careful—you put these exercises in the hands of people and you see what you could do. I did another experiment with a friend I had seen at the UFO Meeting in Châlons. This time I was in particularly good shape. I said to myself, “Okay, you're sitting here on this chair, and you're going to place your body, you're going to eject yourself from it and try to go meet him.” I don't even know where he lives, but I visualized his town, and lo and behold one day this man writes to Georges Metz: “I don't know what happened to me, I was in a waiting room at the doctor's and I saw Roro, I saw him with red eyes that looked at me, and I was afraid.” And after that he was looking for me everywhere. Apparently I had evaporated like a hare, because when I realized that he was terrified, I got out of there.

So two experiments to show you just how dangerous it can be, because humanity isn't ready for this. But that being said, a lot of people do it.

Q: I'd like to ask about their physical aspect. You said they were very tall, and also, in your opinion where did they come from?

RL: They said they came from a neighboring galaxy. Maybe it's been detected by now, I don't know, but at the time, they said the galaxy they came from wasn't known to our scientists. As to their appearance, they looked more or less like us, they were white, about six and a half feet tall, except for the arms which are longer than ours. And the eyes were like our Japanese or Chinese, but not horizontal like us, they were slightly slanted.

Q: They had hair?

RL: Yes, they had hair.

Q: The women too? Were they pretty?

RL: Oh yes, very beautiful. I almost fell in love. (Laughter)

GD: At one point they described how their engines functioned and there's an explanation in the book for what it's worth, it's good, they try to explain fairly in depth how their spaceships work and the different types they use.

RL: Yes, that's right I asked them about that because they are spacecraft which can remain in the air
    without limit. They made me a drawing and explained that under the spaceship there is a big circle with two rings, rotating in opposite directions. That produces energy, enough for an atomic bomb. They said it was unlimited. They said that their technicians could remove the engine in my Peugeot in less than an hour and replace it with a little box much smaller than the engine. I could then drive around without gas as long as it worked, and when my car finally broke down, the little box would still work.

Q: It's the principal of free energy?

RL: I don't know what it's called.

Q: How can they come from so far away?

RL: They come from so far because they said they don't travel in a straight line, they don't like straight lines. They said they were more clever than that, they pass through a kind of corridor. They said if it's rather long, you can compress time, you go backwards and that allows you to arrive in the amount of time you want and much faster.

Q: A simple question: one year is a long time. What was your typical day like?

RL: A typical day of work—in the morning I washed and had breakfast. We had a session of yoga, then I went for a walk. We discussed things, they taught me things, I think I forgot most of it, I should have noted it down.

Q: Their writing? Their alphabet?

RL: No, I only saw the sign, a symbol you could say, it's in the book. No, I don't have a response for
    everything. In fact I believed that there were other people, too. I even asked them if they'd contacted a lot of people. They said that the Federation had contacted about 300,000 people on the planet at the time.

Q: So what are the consequences for humanity?

RL: I think that what I'm going to say, everyone can sense it—that we're under surveillance 24 hours a day, that they're watching us, they prevent us from doing certain things, they prevent us from going into space I think. The told me, as long as your behavior is aggressive, as long as you want to finance things at all costs, as long as you want to destroy your world, you will destroy it. And since you are capable of destroying another, we have to keep an eye on you.

Q: Do you think they have already been introduced into certain milieus, that they're already on the
    Earth?

RL: Absolutely, I think that everybody is aware of that. Yes, the military knows about it.

Q: Do they spy, do they observe? Do they report things?

RL: Yes, but you know, they have the means. I won't get into it, no, I don't have the authority to reveal any information.

Q: Why wait 40 years to deliver your message?

RL: Because if I had delivered it at the time, with certain things I would maybe have been committed to an insane asylum.

Q: So for 40 years, what contacts have you had?

RL: No, I already said, I haven’t had any contact, but I had another way of working. Understand who will!

Q: When you say they forbid us from leaving the planet, it's a bit strange, because what's happening at the moment with the space station, and we've gone from the nuclear threat of the last 50 years to, just the contrary, a brotherly collaboration if you will with our advanced technology. So what is the danger, what would be the danger for others?

RL: You would need to explain what happened at the American nuclear site. So while in space there's a third dimension, God that is, and it's like—I think if they had let us, the military, the scientists, do what we wanted, I think there would be a lot of damage and maybe we'd have a hard time eating.

GD: There's an indirect proof of this surveillance, you explained to us in the book that they wouldn't hesitate to neutralize the American and Russian atomic sites.
    Now there was a conference not long ago in Washington where high-ranking military explained that this happened. We already knew it, but they admitted it in a press conference and so I think that it's clear that this surveillance is really happening and even in France, near Plateau d'Albion, there is very strong testimony to the same effect.

Q: So that’s it—there won't be any more conflict!

RL: I don't know. This is how I see it: it’s true there are wars, conflicts, and as long as we are still limited, it’s not bothering them too much but they see that we are capable of destroying ourselves, so what else are we capable of destroying?

You only destroy the physical support. When somebody dies, he's taken care of, because we're not capable. They talked to me about the Second World War, there were millions of dead, people die all the time. It's the physical support. Humanity lacks humility, because we always want to analyze things, even judge what happens in the beyond, with our knowledge which has been extremely out of date for a long time. We have nothing to do with their science, with their technology, with their spirituality. This is the big problem of human beings on Earth. Our economic system only functions if we produce more, we're consumers, we have to consume, if we don't consume the system collapses. Their organization isn't like that. That's why we search for shale oil, that's why we drill holes in the planet, that's why we bleed it to death, and that's why after a while it starts to get sick of it. It's going to take a deep breath. You'll see how humanity's going to be ejected.

Q: But maybe they'll help us in that case? Why don't they give us the key if they have it?

RL: The key! It's simple—we are the key—it's up to our leaders to see to it that the system is abandoned. The system isn't good. Another thing I noticed that no one talks about, no one will talk to you about it, even me I shouldn't talk about it.

Q: Excuse me, I'd like to make a remark because you say that the extra-terrestrials that you met don't want us to leave the planet to go elsewhere because of our past and our psychology, our defects if you will. So we know as well as the American cosmonauts who talked about it 40 years later that we're not welcome on the moon, but at the same time, they come to get human genetic material to implant it on other planets, so they're sure to bring them war and destruction. I don't understand.

RL: It's not complicated, the physical body—it's genetics, but the spirit that lives in the physical body is maybe completely different. The mind-set, the mentality, it's up to each one to build it, to modify it.

Q: Do you have the spirit of a warrior?

RL: Yes. It's up to each one to modify his or herself, you have to begin by knowing yourself, by changing yourself, by studying yourself. Is my way of projecting myself in the universe, my manner of living, of relating to others going to produce a negative effect—we can expand on that for hours.

Q: At one point you spoke of transit, can you say a bit more about changing one's state of consciousness?

RL: I think the people need it explained to them. There's a lack, because you have to work on the mental— that demands a lot of technique which I learned. I was talking awhile ago about the level of concentration and the projection of thought, so it demands work. You have to look at what you're doing, and that can be dangerous during a transit or a trip. If you want to project your mental body into your true body, there'll be a loss of energy in the physical body that means there's a transfer. After a certain time, you'll arrive at a point zero. I call it the “zero point”. At the zero point you have a false energy in the mental body, and practically none in the physical body. So if you want to move your arm, your arm won't move because there's no energy left, you understand, so it causes panic, if there is panic in the energy, the heart accelerates or slows down and you risk a heart attack, you risk death. I learned to work with this in India. It's not a joke. There are people who ask me to teach it to them; no, I can't, not only am I not authorized to do so, I wouldn't do it.

As much as it's effective, if it's badly done it's dangerous. Even I am very, very careful, especially with others because you have to respect people, respect who they are. If you go to their home like that, we don't go to people's homes incognito. We can move around in the universe, all over the place, you get information, but it's the silence. I've become a servant of silence.

Q: Do you have other revelations concerning the near future, and your mission?

RL: That will depend on the evolution of humanity, it will depend if there are conflicts, if the planet starts moving, it won't depend just on me. At the moment, maybe there will be thousands of people who are going to stand up to calm and improve the human condition. I have to say it. If not, with a simple ball an inch or so in diameter, they can destroy all life on the planet in less than fifteen minutes. You know they won't do it. It's not their role and they don't have the right anyway. That's not done anymore, maybe it was done millions of years ago when there were a lot of planets in the development phase. Now there are a lot of planets which are in a state of great evolution and all that, all those wars are finished.

Q: Unless I'm wrong, all during your speech you made reference to the scientific community, so I would like to know if at the time that you saw the spacecraft on your property behind the house, and when for example they arrived in your room, did you note the hour, some details, etc.? At the place where this cigar thing touched down, was the scientific community aware of it, did they come, were any measurements taken? You yourself saw the grass crushed. You said that it was very hot, so maybe a burn?

RL: No, I never thought of looking for all that.

Q: When you were in discussion with these people, you spoke a lot about life, but according to them, is there life after death?

RL: Yes, of course. It's simply—even religions say it, it's a bit crude—it's the separation of the spirit from the body. What is the spirit, it's the true being. When we expand our circle we are absolutely marvelous beings. We have to work first of all. It will come in good time. You realize it took me forty years. We're not far. Scientists are not far now from creating a device which permits you to follow along as the mental body and the true body separate. I think we're not far off. In what year are they going to do that—in 30 years? Maybe in 30 years the human race will have advanced. You know at the time they told me we were so aggressive we were going to destroy ourselves, they were obliged to intervene simultaneously at Russian and American nuclear bases.

Q: Did your visitors give you any information about 2012?
    RL: No, nothing