Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Both my wife and daughter are O+, about 40% of the population is O+.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Looks like they do have D blood types

If you have your blood typed by the Red Cross or any other professional organization, they'll tell you the Rh factor. This is sometimes called D. You are either D+ or D-. For example, if clumping was noticed in the A field, and in the D field, then that person is A+ blood type.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Determine-Your-Blood-Type
    Not sure but I think I'm a B+ or AB or B-, something like that... My fraternal twin brother is some sort of O. We've both seen ghosts, though I've seen more and am more sensitive (older soul? idk). He would be classified as neurotypical and myself as having aspergers. They had to do a C section on my poor mother. We were both 8Lbs 9oz. My head was HUGE and I would have got beheaded by my brother because I was upside down . People thought I was an alien lol but I grew into it. I used to wonder if I had alien DNA but not anymore. We both look similar, typical crackers born with blue eyes, blonde hair, but hair has gotten darker.

Here you go, for more info see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_blood_group_system
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    That is an interesting thought.

If Greys are using humans in an attempt to save themselves from extinction, blood type could be a marker. Unless, human aliens that were intermixing with humans on Earth is another thing to consider.

I don’t recall which area of Europe at the moment, there is a region where the people have no lengthy history. They just suddenly appear as one of the hordes from the north, their roots going back only a few generations.
    I've been abducted before and my blood type is AB+ if it helps, i don't know much about rh blood group
    I am interested if blood type matters to them
    I wonder if anyone did research like this before, i can't find any info about it
    Last edited by RedFeather; 02-09-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
    I've been abducted before and my blood type is AB+ if it helps, i don't know much about rh blood group
    I am interested if blood type matters to them
    I wonder if anyone did research like this before, i can't find any info about it
    Read this: http://news.exopoliticssouthafrica.o...-type-research
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Thought this one was interesting too.

This video is shot through with bad and misleading facts

She says at one point 97% of our DNA is junk DNA. It's not - only 50% is non-coding DNA and some of that has other functions. We share 97% of our DNA with chimpanzees maybe that's were they got the figure from.
    An RH neg mother does not attack the foetus unless their blood mixes.
    http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnan...hfactor-2.html
    'The garden of Eden was Atlantis' was it how did you prove that?
    250 of our 250,000 genes are not shared with any other terrestrial life forms - that's because they are the genes that make us human! Surely?!?
    Whoever made this video is obviously RH positive cause they're stupid!

And yeah I am O neg

Blog Entries
    Turns out I'm B+.