Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Question RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

I turned the music down when watching and reading the video.

RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Let us complicate this. I buy the hypothesis. Now however, what if the complication of O negative was an attempt by one alien race/species to exclude other alien races/species from using humans or Rhesus monkeys as embryo breeding stations? The blood complication would terminate development of the others. Aliens, the ones first using human and Rhesus wombs, therefore would be expected to have an O Negative blood type.

I'm O negative. I wonder if this is why my wife and I only had one child and why the doctor said he didn't know how we were even able to have a child. I have blue eyes and I had white hair until I was around four.

Strange indeed.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I'm O negative. I wonder if this is why my wife and I only had one child and why the doctor said he didn't know how we were even able to have a child. I have blue eyes and I had white hair until I was around four.

Strange indeed.
    What type is you child?

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Let us complicate this. I buy the hypothesis. Now however, what if the complication of O negative was an attempt by one alien race/species to exclude other alien races/species from using humans or Rhesus monkeys as embryo breeding stations? The blood complication would terminate development of the others. Aliens, the ones first using human and Rhesus wombs, therefore would be expected to have an O Negative blood type.
    That is an interesting thought.

If Greys are using humans in an attempt to save themselves from extinction, blood type could be a marker. Unless, human aliens that were intermixing with humans on Earth is another thing to consider.

I don’t recall which area of Europe at the moment, there is a region where the people have no lengthy history. They just suddenly appear as one of the hordes from the north, their roots going back only a few generations.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 01-26-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    What type is you child?
    I don't remember, I'll have to check her records. It'll take me a while to look for them, I'll let you know when I find them.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post

Strange indeed.
    Same here I also am O Neg. Was platinum blond untill I was around 8. My sister's hair was almost jet black. As we grew older, my hair got darker and hers lighter.

Hmmm.......
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

*scratches head* Okay, for the record I am RH(D) Positive, Black/Brown Hair [featuring all race type shapes] and blue/green eyes with minute brown flecks. I also have patches of red growing in my beard when I grow one.

Speaking of eyes, I had very dark brown eyes up until my early teens. They turned green gold/hazel. Now, they are darker at night and gold/hazel during daylight.

Another hmmmm.....
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Not sure here... Think it is type O universal donor, not sure if it negitive or positive. Leaning toward O Positive.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 01-27-2013 at 12:34 AM.