Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Same here I also am O Neg. Was platinum blond untill I was around 8. My sister's hair was almost jet black. As we grew older, my hair got darker and hers lighter.

Hmmm.......
    So this means you have a bit of old school reppy blood in you?

How does it feel to be a hybrid? (according to the Youtube Video).
    (I am joking)

Supposedly there is:

O
    A
    B
    AB
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    *scratches head* Okay, for the record I am RH(D) Positive, Black/Brown Hair [featuring all race type shapes] and blue/green eyes with minute brown flecks. I also have patches of red growing in my beard when I grow one.
    D?

Not sure if Human beings come in D?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Not sure here... Think it is type O universal donor, not sure if it negative or positive. Leaning toward O Positive.
    O Negative blood can be given to anyone, but someone with O Negative blood can only receive O Negative blood. This is why the Air Force always had my name on the list when it came to blood drives.

There is a chart on this web page: http://chapters.redcross.org/br/nort...bloodtype.html
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Same here I also am O Neg. Was platinum blond until I was around 8. My sister's hair was almost jet black. As we grew older, my hair got darker and hers lighter.

Hmmm.......
    And what would really be weird is if we were born around the same time, in the same town. (I think I watched a movie like this) I was born in Tampa, FL on Sept. 09, 1962.

I just called my daughter, she's visiting her boyfriend, she says that she's O (something) and is thinking maybe O negative because she remembers it being a rare blood type. I will investigate this further, because this is something I should know... shame on me.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    And what would really be weird is if we were born around the same time, in the same town. (I think I watched a movie like this) I was born in Tampa, FL on Sept. 09, 1962.
    Nope, born November 5, 1953 Cincinnati @ four thirty something. I'd have to look.

@fore,

How does it feel to be a hybrid? (according to the Youtube Video).
    (I am joking)
    hmm... feels the same I guess. Then I don't know anything different

bwahahahaha
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Ack, good point, missed the O. It should read RH(D) O Positive.

Thought this one was interesting too.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type

This looks correct from what I remember and talks of the situation with O Negative and the reason it is a universal donor.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage912173/pg1

Talks of O Negative as an alien type.

"The Truth is Out There."