Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO Conferences 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Any staff or members from The Outpost Forum attending Citizen Hearing on Disclosure?
    So far we don't have any staff attending. Any members attending are invited to post here or contact Casper via private message.

April 12, 2013
    Please post and circulate widely

Virginia Premiere of "Sirius" - May 9, 2013

The Paramount Theater
    215 East Main (Downtown Mall)
    Charlottesville VA

Dr. Greer will introduce the film at the Historic Paramount Theater.
    Be part of the excitement and help raise funds for a New Energy lab to be established in the Charlottesville area.

The Sirius film has broken records: the largest crowd funded documentary in history,
    3 days as a top story on the Huffington post. Come find out what its all about.
    And Dr. Greer - whose work it is based upon - lives here in Albemarle County!

Go to www.SiriusDisclosure.com to watch the trailer.
    Click here to buy your tickets.

__________________________________________________ ____

3 Day Contact Workshop

Charlottesville VA area - May 10th - 12th

Dr. Greer rarely conducts 3 day expeditions and rarely are they on the east coast. Spend 3 nights under the stars learning the Contact protocols seen in the film and afternoon sessions learning about new energy, remote viewing and so much more.Click here to find out more about the 3 day workshop and other expeditions.The tuition for the 3 day workshop includes VIP seating and afterparty at the VA Premiere! ________________________________________

CE-5 Contact Expedition in Crestone, CO

June 2 - 8, 2013
    www.ETcontactnow.com

Cresone, CO
    CE-5 Contact Expeditions
    Limited to a small group the afternoon sessions include instruction in the CE-5 philosophy and protocols, remote viewing instruction, updates on Disclosure, New Energy and more. Evening sessions are 4 -5 hours under the stars making Contact using the very effective CE-5 protocols. An extraordinary opportunity to learn from Dr. Greer and the senior team in a small group setting.
    Much of the contact expedition footage shown in Sirius was taken at a Crestone Expedition.
    Join us now !
    Find our more at :www.ETcontactnow.com
    __________________________________________________ ____________

An even more amazing experience is Dr. Greer's Contact Expedition and Crop Circle Tour in the UK

July 27, 2013 - August 3, 2013

Learn and practice the effective CE-5 protocols at night and visit crop circles and sacred places during the day. A small group and very special experiences. This is his only scheduled expedition for 2013 outside the United States.

Learn more: www.ETContactnow.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
    [B]An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.
    I posted a query on the Facebook page of Steve Bassett (as the person behind this event) a couple of days ago:

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath? Or are witnesses prepared to sign an affidavit after giving their evidence that the testimony they gave was true? Several of the photos at the top of the main webpage for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure show the oath being administered to those giving testimony to congressional committees, so hopefully this key element of congressional hearings is being replicated for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure".
    http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Nick Pope has responded to my post on Steve Bassett's Facebook page, stating that he'd have no objection to taking some sort of (secular) oath, or signing an affidavit. "But it’s Steve’s event, so it’s up to him how he wants to structure things".

Hopefully some other people will also suggest to Steve Bassett that it would be good for this feature of congressional hearings to be adopted for the mock "citizen hearing".

http://www.facebook.com/steve.basset...52111191777524

Blog Entries
    I just received an email from Paradigm Research Group with an update on the Committees and Witnesses.

CHD Update - April 14, 2013

Media Coverage: www.citizenhearing.org/citizen-hearing/media-coverage/
    Webcast: www.citizenhearing.org/live-stream/about-live-stream/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...-on-Disclosure
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Citizen_Hearing

The Hearing will be webcast in English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic and will be archived in Mandarin. Webcast is accessedhere.

Audience seating is first come, first seated. There is no admission charge. The room will be cleared for the afternoon session and a new audience.

The Citizen Hearing Committee is complete and the final group of witnesses is being assembled. The committee includes: Senator Mike Gravel (2 terms), Congresswomen Lynn Woolsey (10 terms), Carolyn Kilpatrick (7 terms), and Darlene Hooley (6 terms), and Congressmen Roscoe Bartlett (10 terms) and Merrill Cook (2 terms).

Collectively this Committee represents 76 years of service to constituents and the nation. Relevant Congressional committee service includes:
    · House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (3)
    · House Committee on Science, Space & Technology (Energy & the Environment Subcommittee) (2)
    · House Committee on Science, Space and Technology (Research & Science Education Subcommittee)
    · House Committee on Armed Services
    · House Committee on Armed Services (Tactical Air and Land Forces Subcommittee)
    · House Committee on Armed Services (Sea Power and Projection Forces Subcommittee)
    · House Committee on Appropriations (Defense Subcommittee)
    · House Committee on Environment and Public Works (Environmental Pollution Subcommittee)
    The pool of witnesses who will testify before this committee in sets of panels on various topics presently includes:
    [Note: the panel schedule will be posted soon.]
    Stephen Bassett
    Sgt. John Burroughs (USAF, ret)
    John Callahan (FAA, ret)
    Grant Cameron (Canada)
    Anthony Chionetti (Argentina)
    Dr. Anthony Choy (Peru)
    Peter Davenport
    Richard Dolan
    Maj. George A. Filer, III (USAF, ret)
    Lt. Co. Richard French (USAF, ret)
    Stanton Friedman (Canada)
    A. J. Gevaerd (Brazil)
    Dr. Steven Greer
    Paul Hellyer (Canada)
    Gary Heseltine (United Kingdom)
    Linda Moulton Howe
    Antonio Huneeus
    Dr. Rodger Leir
    Dr. Jesse Marcel, Jr. (Col. ANG, ret.)
    Denice Marcel
    Jesse Antoine Marcel, III
    Dr. Edgar Mitchell (USAF/NASA, ret.) (by Skype)
    Sgt. James W. Penniston (USAF, ret)
    Roberto Pinotti (Italy)
    Nick Pope (United Kingdom)
    Dr. Kevin Randle (LTC USAR, ret.)
    Capt. Robert Salas (USAF, ret)
    Col. Ariel Sanchez (Uruguay)
    Col. Oscar Santa Maria (PAF, ret.), (Peru)
    Donald Schmitt
    Daniel Sheehan, JD
    Dr. Sun Shi-Li (People's Republic of China)
    Geoffrey Torres for Dr. Milton Torres (Maj. USAF, ret.)
    Dr. Thomas Valone
    Dr. Robert Wood

Note: the documentary, Sirius, which will premiere in Los Angeles on April 22, will have its Washington, DC premiere on April 29, at 8 p.m. at the National Press Club after the first day of the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The audience will be first come, first seated. There is no admission charge.

No matter how the Press and Public view this, and even if it doesn't bring about Disclosure, I feel that this will be historically significant.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Former Rep. Woolsey to join panel debating cover-up of alien life on Earth

By GUY KOVNER
    THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Published: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 4:47 p.m.

Last Modified: Friday, April 12, 2013 at 4:57 p.m.

Retired Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey of Petaluma will help preside over a five-day media event aimed at revealing evidence of an “extraterrestrial presence” and a decades-long government effort to cover it up.

Enlarge |

Former Rep. Lynn Woolsey.
    PD File, 2012

Woolsey, who retired last year after representing Sonoma and Marin counties for 20 years on Capitol Hill, is among six former federal lawmakers tapped as panelists for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, starting April 29 at the National Press Club in Washington.

The $600,000 event, put on by the Bethesda, Md.-based Paradigm Research Group, will offer — and film for a future documentary — 30 hours of congressional-style hearings devoted to the premise of an ET-like presence “engaging the human race.”

“This event is a milestone; this has never been done before,” said Stephen Bassett, executive director of Paradigm, a lobbying organization formed in 1996.

More than 30 witnesses will testify over five days during the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, focusing on what Bassett's group calls “the most important issue of this or any other time.”

The event's international spokesman is Edgar Mitchell, a former Apollo astronaut and moonwalker who asserts that alien visits to Earth include the 1947 crash at Roswell, N.M.

One of the witnesses, Chinese scientist Sun Shili, believes that extraterrestrials live on Earth and could hold keys to research on high-speed travel, renewable energy and fast-growing crops, according to the hearing's website.

Woolsey, reached at home on Friday, said she was not commenting on the event until it was over. Asked if she would talk about it then, Woolsey said: “Maybe.”

Read the rest here: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...cles/130419814

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    I posted a query on the Facebook page of Steve Bassett (as the person behind this event) a couple of days ago:

"Will the testimony given to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure be given on oath? Or are witnesses prepared to sign an affidavit after giving their evidence that the testimony they gave was true? Several of the photos at the top of the main webpage for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure show the oath being administered to those giving testimony to congressional committees, so hopefully this key element of congressional hearings is being replicated for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure".

Nick Pope has responded to my post on Steve Bassett's Facebook page, stating that he'd have no objection to taking some sort of (secular) oath, or signing an affidavit. "But it’s Steve’s event, so it’s up to him how he wants to structure things".

Hopefully some other people will also suggest to Steve Bassett that it would be good for this feature of congressional hearings to be adopted for the mock "citizen hearing".

I just posted this on the Facebook thread:

I think it is a good idea to have the witnesses take an oath. The press has been labeling the Citizen Hearing as "fake" and "mock". Let's make it "real". Administer the oath to the witnesses just like it would be done in a regular congressional hearing. It would show that we take this seriously.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post

Last night, Steven Bassett was interviewed on Erics Goestch's "The Galactic Connection" (UFO Paranormal Radio Network) and I asked him if the witnesses would be sworn in for their testimony. Mr. Bassett said that they would be sworn in however, the oath is not legally binding.

He also identified his main contributor as Thomas Clearwater of Canada who donated a million dollars in the hope of finding out the truth. The show can be downloaded for free here http://paranormalradionetwork.org/20...earingorg.aspx

Blog Entries
    From: http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opi...204991491.html

Canadian to expose alien collaboration with U.S.
    By: Allen Abel
    Posted: 04/27/2013 1:00 AM | Comments: 5

WASHINGTON -- Why is Lester Pearson's 89-year-old former minister of defence coming to Washington next week to testify as to the existence -- and multiple visits to Earth -- of little green men (not to mention tall white dudes) from outer space?

"Because this is the third most important issue facing humankind after global warming and changing the monetary system," Paul Hellyer says.
    It is the eve of what is being billed as "the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an Extraterrestrial Presence Engaging the Human Race."
    Hellyer, the former Liberal, Tory and independent MP who first sat in Parliament in 1949, will be arguing -- hardly for the first time -- that, as he tells me by phone from his home in Toronto, not only has ET been here, "there are more than one species, in fact there are several species.
    "There has been collaboration between one or more of them with the U.S. government and the U.S. defence department. They've been sharing technology, some of which they wouldn't want the public to know about. Not only anti-gravity machines, but also diabolical weapons -- so many things that will affect the future of humankind."

Why didn't you ask them about this when you were minister of national defence? I ask.
    "I'd never heard about this at that time," he answers.

Alien intelligence, Hellyer says, "is like a scroll that opens up in both directions; it has no end, it goes on and on. There are people from other dimensions, too, and a lot of them have visited Earth and they still do. Some of them look very much like us. The species we call the Tall Whites have been seen shopping in Las Vegas."

Hellyer is not alone in his certainty that we are not alone. Last month, a polling firm in North Carolina sampled 1,000 Americans and discovered 21 per cent agree a UFO crash at Roswell, N.M., in 1947 was covered up by the U. S. government, and 29 per cent concur with the proposition that "aliens exist."

(When asked, "Do you believe that shape-shifting reptilian people control our world by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate our societies, or not?" only 88 per cent said they do not.)

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure etc., is going to occupy five full days at the National Press Club.

Hellyer and dozens of other witnesses will present their opinions and their evidence to five former members of the House of Representatives plus ex-senator Mike Gravel of Alaska, the iconoclast Democrat who made a bid for the White House in 2008 but whose support never exceeded what the experts call "statistical zero."

Gravel, who is 83 and the son of emigrant Quebecers -- "I have more relatives in Canada than in the United States, but they're dying"-- promises his role in the hearing will be that of an impartial auditor.

"From my point of view," he reasons from his home in California, "the number of UFO sightings would indicate that, even if the numbers are exaggerated, they should be examined and reported to the public. France, Canada and a few of the others have revealed all the information that they have -- the exception to this rule is the U.S. government. This canard that the American public would panic if there was anything proven is ridiculous. The people are mature, they understand that there are many facets of life that are unexplainable.

"Are there little green men? We'll see what the testimony is."
    What would change in our lives if they really do exist? I ask Gravel.
    "Nothing," he replies. "Nothing. People would be satisfied that there are unexplained events, but that's not unusual. The whole belief in God is empirically unproven, yet we accept that."

Both Gravel and Hellyer agree the United Nations should be involved in any further venture into intergalactic affairs. This path has been trodden before. In 1978, prime minister Eric Gairy of Grenada beseeched the UN General Assembly, "Why should man be precluded from information on UFOs, a matter of great interest and importance to man?" While Gairy was meeting with secretary general Kurt Waldheim in New York, he was overthrown by a leftist coup at home.
    Hellyer does not believe that proof of extraterrestrial visitation would provoke, as Gravel says, "nothing."
    "The ramifications are just enormous," Hellyer affirms. "The question is, what's the end game as far as the people are concerned who have the knowledge and are doing the engineering and building the machines that the aliens showed them that will blow your mind away? If the United States is doing these things, then Russia and China know about it and are doing the same thing. These are big issues, especially when people are starving."

Have the aliens conquered death? I wonder.

"Some of the species live 900 years," Hellyer replies. "If you read about Methuselah in the Bible, there might have been some around then. Personally, I have no desire to live 900 years. I have no desire to even live one hundred."

If you do make it to 100, will you run for your old seat in Parliament? I ask the seeker of truths.

"Funny you should ask," Hellyer says. "In one of my dreams recently, I saw myself dabbling in politics again. When I woke up, I realized that I'm really too old for that kind of strenuous living."

Allen Abel is a Brooklyn-born Canadian journalist based in Washington, D.C.
    Republished from the Winnipeg Free Press print edition April 27, 2013 J11

Blog Entries
    If you can't make it to the Citizens Hearing, you can see it streamed live, for the whole week, for $3.80. You can find that here http://www.citizenshearing.org/webcast_english.html

Lily: Thans for the link and the article. Hellyer is a brave man. He confirms the Core Story and more.