Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr Greer's 'Tiny ET' with X-ray.

I'm not sure but i thought James fox and team, chasing ufo's, already looked at it. I could ask him. I have his email and phone number. At Greer's site you get a good look at it in the Sirius trailer and it does look pretty interesting. How do we know how gravity works on other planets that can effect the size of things that evolve there. It could explain small ufo's that some see. Could have a whole crew in a tiny UFO, lol. We could be the "land of the giants" to them, lol. It is something to think about. No wonder they hadn't made contact, we are dam scarry to them, lol. "Hi, how ya doing, crunch,.,,, Sorry..."

earthman

Lol Actually, I wouldn't disagree, it is certainly possible for small entities to evolve on a planet with more gravity. In this case the facial details are consistant with grey type entities, generally Greys are described as 4-5 ft tall. Although it is also possible that this specimen represents one of the small hybrids, as described by many abductees.

Here is a link to the 'fridge alien' case, looks like mouldy veg to me: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011...n_1094841.html
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Here is a new video containing slightly clearer images:

The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Fairies

Perhaps, these little creatures from the past are real.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Fairies

Perhaps, these little creatures from the past are real.
    Hope so. Always had a crush on Tinkerbell.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008