Thread: RIP: Ingo Swann

RIP: Ingo Swann

Ingo Swann, the original 'Psychic Spy', the man who developed 'Remote Viewing' protocols for the CIA and later DIA and INSCOM has passed away today.

His legacy remains and will do so long into humanity's future, as we continue to unlock the tools of consciousness.

May he Rest In Peace

The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

He was the authentic item, no question about that!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Enjoyed his off-the-cuff, personal and conversational approach.

Enjoy your journey, Mr. Swann

And thank you ...

http://archive.org/details/Penetrati...HumanTelepathy

Blog Entries
    Now I know why I was stopped...keep in touch...May your journey be free of bumps...Later Ingo
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    Ingo Swann's presentation at the IRVA conference in 2006. Thanks goes to Teresa Marshall Frisch on the Remote Viewing Facebook Group page for posting this.

Rest In Peace, Ingo Swann.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

The following is reposted with kind permission from Giuliano Marinkovic (UFOradio):

"Legendary Remote Viewer Ingo Swann Died on February 1, 2013

Thanks to David for this lead (his original message is forwarded below after my message).

Ingo’s website is still up:

http://biomindsuperpowers.com/

(however it would be good if someone could archive it-mirror it for the future).

In memoriam to Ingo Swann I have uploaded rare audio clip from my archives where he talks how he remote viewed UFO. You can download it here:

http://www.adrive.com/public/QNspN9/Ingo.Swan-UFO.rar
    (10 mb)

It is a rare clip from radio show Dreamland, broadcast at December 10, 1995 and probably rebroadcast at December 12, 1996 (Art Bell's sister show to Coast to Coast). The quality is not so good because original archivist converted it from bad tape copy to digital format. However, back in 2011, Grant requested me to upload for him this rare audio clip, so his original notes will help you to hear better what is said in audio:

1. Ingo Swann talks of an incident that occurred between 1975 and 1976 when he was asked to remotely view Soviet submarines:*

‘This was one of those “big test” things that went on, with witnesses, and the room was filled with top brass. Oh my God! Hal, I don’t know what to do. I think that this submarine has shot down a UFO or the UFO fired on her. What shall I do? And Puthoff was as pale as anything you know, and he looked at me and whispered,“Oh Christ! It’s your show. You do what you think you should do.”

So I sketched out this picture of this UFO and this brass (two or three star general) sitting on my right grabbed it and said, “What’s that, Mr Swann?” I said,“Sir, I think it’s rather obvious what that is.” And he took the paper and stood up, and when he stood up, everybody else stood up except me and Puthoff, and he walked out of the room, and so did the others. So Puthoff and I went back to the hotel and I said, “Oh Christ, we’ve blown the program.” So we went out and got drunk on margaritas and things like that. Three days later Puthoff got a call. The call said, “OK, how much money do you want?”’

* Ingo Swann interview on ‘Dreamland’ transcribed organization,

University of
    Wisconsin, 12 December 1996. Quoted from ‘Remote Viewing and the US Intelligence CommunityArmen Victorian
    (Lobster magazine June 1996 No. 31)

Best Wishes

Giuliano"
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Blog Entries
    I recently purchased a 1970's TV Series called "In Search of..." with Leonard Nimoy narrating.
    Never missed an episode.... 35 years ago as a young college student. Figured it would be fun to revisit.
    Many interesting topics, but one was titled "In search of ... Psychic Sea Hunt"
    Ep description: A team of psychics gives scientists the exact description and location of an unknown shipwrecks, and a submarine hunt proves them right.
    Original broadcast: January 25, 1979.

Featured Ingo Swann and another female Psychic who demonstrated remarkable talents.
    Sitting in their seperate New York homes, they picked out locations on a map near the Channel Islands (in California) where they thought undersea wrecks were located. Remarkably, both maps had nearly identical locations marked.

Off to the Los Angeles area. A boat, with a nifty 32-foot submarine capable of 1,000 foot dives, would motor out to the map's location and use the submarine to verify their predictions.
    Impressive hits. No wonder the CIA was so interested in RV.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Nick Cook is bringing out a biography of Ingo Swann, he was asked to write it by the family.
    He tweeted

Nick Cook
    @iamnickcook · 1 Jul
    Replying to @StuartYoung and @EstateIngoSwann
    Yes and yes! Am unveiling the book at this year’s @IRVAtweets 18/19 July online conference (International Remote Viewing Association). A fascinating glimpse into Ingo’s mind thanks to the wealth of new material unearthed with @EstateIngoSwann

This came out on 18th August, no fanfair not even a tweet from Mr Cook so far.
    Hits the shelves in three weeks time.

Resurrecting the Mysterious: Ingo Swann's 'Great Lost Work' (Paperback) edited by Nick Cook