Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the next pres?

By the way....has anyone seriously thought just why Jon Corzine is not in Jail?

Think about that

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Your talking about issues that are of not of a same importance of the issues Ron Paul is talking about.

The march to the police state is on....you're hung up on labels.

A police state is the same whether is is left or right but a police state it is becoming.

Unlearn the left vs right mentality and you realize that they have trapped you in a debate about issues of distraction.

Powerful RICH special interests shape what is spewed out on TV....they are in a win-win situation....we are lose-lose.

I'm no Obama care supporter....but dang if what the Federal Reserve is doing is a thousand times worse!

Big problems first

Obama care propaganda is just that...a distraction to keep folks away from the real issues.

No one is addressing the real issues.

Obama isn't the real issue
    .................................................. .................................................. ...................................
    Sorry, just don't agree with much you say about this issue. We are at the edge of the cliff. A few more wrong steps and that is the end of this country, as we know it. We do have to make it right this time around. It absolutely is about the left vs the right, and it is the left that has brought us to the very edge, and it is the left that is willing to take the country right over the cliff, and smile all of the way down!

We will take our country back!

wow! Did not expect this to turn into a serious thread. Did anybody else find those clips hilarious? Cain was the best one. "breath on biscuits are not for jaaam"

With all due respect super mod...that is a defeatist attitutde.

Ron Paul is right in front of us now......and just as the arab spring was possible....so is Ron Paul.

The internet (social media) is going to influence an election at some point...why not now?

People are tired of wars and politics as usual.
    Defeatist? Or Realistic?

Ron Paul will never be ALLOWED to become President.

As for the Arab Spring? You mean Libya? That sure smells of a CIA OP.

IF by any chance Ron Paul would ever become a real contender for President then somehow he will either have an accident, heart attack, etc...He will never be allowed to become President.
    It really doesn't matter who is President anyways...they are puppets. Told what to do.
    They do not have the highest clearance....it is the ones that give out the highest clearance that 'picks' the President.

He won't be allowed if good folks don't vote for him.

Meanwhile how did the great Obama work out for you?

Are you telling me the best of the best to beat Obama are those other clowns?

Ron Paul dances to a different tune.

But America deserves what it gets because clearly the population still is apathetic.

But counting on the same folks that made the mess...donkeys and elephants insures more of the same.

By the way....has anyone seriously thought just why Jon Corzine is not in Jail?

Think about that
    Corzine should be someone's bottom bunk buddy right now.

Corzine is also loaded...net worth about 300 miliion estimated.

Why isn't that money being frozen?

Why isn't he under at least house arrest?

Why?

Because he politically connected and Goldman Sachs connected.

But it would not make any difference if he was repulican either.

There was a coup in the US....banksters took over

Considering Corzine's close affiliation with Biden and Obama (they both considered him the go to guy on the "stimulus"...aka banker bailout...) I find it stunning that all 3 haven't been hauled up on some kind of charge. I don't know what you call it, but it is the biggest 'heist' in reverse on record. I wonder how much the Pres and VP have made on this deal in their blind trusts?? Definition of blind trust in this instance is we are the blind ones. I feel like I've been the unwitting participant in a sting.

There plenty of corruption to go around...Newt collect over a million from Fannie.....and just found out Bill Clinton was being paid 50k per month at MF Global.

Bush's regime started the bailouts.....

Republicans and Democrats are both equally corrupt....but it's time to stop pointing fingers and actually fix the problems.

There is no difference between the two

Paul is different

And speaking of blind trusts.....Cheney and Haliburton?

Come on now