Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who will be the next pres?

Personally I was very disappointed when Donald Trump disappeared from the race.

I would so love to see what would happen to his hair when he stepped off planes on official visits, sometimes in windy weather... Or what about him stepping out of helicopters! That weird, weird hair of his blowing freely in the bad ass wind from the rotor blades...

Man, that would have been a reality show like no other!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Ron Paul is going to win in Iowa and New Hampshire.

After that...get on the train
    An Obama/ Paul election contest would be something to behold! I do believe he'll win the Iowa caucus and probably finish second in New Hampshire to Willard. The Newt is done-for. The people will see him for the creep that he is. Even fellow creep, Anne Coulter, is scared of the guy.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    An Obama/ Paul election contest would be something to behold! I do believe he'll win the Iowa caucus and probably finish second in New Hampshire to Willard. The Newt is done-for. The people will see him for the creep that he is. Even fellow creep, Anne Coulter, is scared of the guy.
    Ron Paul will take votes from Obama...he is the only one in the field who can

Blog Entries
    Well I don't know about that but I'd pay to watch the debates!
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Dr. Ron would wipe the floor with Obama's record of accomplishments.......

Continuing Endless wars.....

Indefinite detention for Americans....

Guantanomo still open....

Bailouts for banksters....still ongoing by the way

Geithner.....

And that's just what comes off the top of my head

You can add the bail out of banks while the middle class gets hammered with low employment, leaving the interest rate unnaturally low so the middle class can't make a dime of many investments, not investigating the Wall St shenanigans and no convictions other than Maddof.

Going AWOL when the Senate hasn't passed a budget since he took office. The list is long indeed. This President is missing a good deal of decisive leadership. He put off the final decision till AFTER the election. Now the oil will go to China...how nice for them.
    Yeah, I'd pay to see Ron Paul debate him, and I'd hand him the mop to mop the floor with Obama.