Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Box: The 'Disclosure Lite' Program.

As I mentioned above, I have been (slowly) reading Bryce Zabel and Richard Dolan's book "After Disclosure". They have nailed many of the aspects of the Disclosure Lite program as they have been revealed to us. Everything behind the reasons, the timing and the approach are extremely similar. Could it be that this book is part of the impetus behind the program or is there an even closer relationship between the two...???

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    As I mentioned above, I have been (slowly) reading Bryce Zabel and Richard Dolan's book "After Disclosure". They have nailed many of the aspects of the Disclosure Lite program as they have been revealed to us. Everything behind the reasons, the timing and the approach are extremely similar. Could it be that this book is part of the impetus behind the program or is there an even closer relationship between the two...???
    I'm not familiar with Bryce Zabel (yet) but I know Richard Dolan's work well. He is very good at getting to both the "what" and the "why" of things. When he writes about the motives behind what is happening, he is usually credible. I'd better read this book!

The gov's on the world will have to come up with a plan so they don't look like ass's for keeping this under rapp's for so long. We have to comprimise a bit on this. Demanding as the Discloser Project does just dosen't get it. They can't just say they knew for so long. I hope this works out for once. How many times have we thought that our information says it was going to happen and we were let down. Hope your contacts are right on this. I hate to have another let down.

earthman

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    The gov's on the world will have to come up with a plan so they don't look like ass's for keeping this under rapp's for so long. We have to comprimise a bit on this. Demanding as the Discloser Project does just dosen't get it. They can't just say they knew for so long. I hope this works out for once. How many times have we thought that our information says it was going to happen and we were let down. Hope your contacts are right on this. I hate to have another let down.

earthman
    Unless they can come up with a really great reason for keeping this under wraps for all this time they will come out looking like major league asses!

Unless they can come up with a really great reason for keeping this under wraps for all this time they will come out looking like major league asses!
    And if it turns out that there are some of these others who are abducting humans and doing mutulations on these humans as are being done with various animals, that would probably be enough for many to excuse the coverup. I hate to think about that, but it is in some of the odder "leaked reports".

Might it even be produced as a false flag to cover those major league asses?

Within it the Category is: The ETs Have Lost Control / Forced into View

No, we do to want you to leave TOP.

If you had made a post stating the items above then the post would have been fine. However, the reality is that you posted about the Bilderbergers and did not have anything to say about the Disclosure-Lite program.

A post concerning the Bilderbergers would be more appropriate in the "Conspiracy" board.
    That whole post has a topic {blog Category} of what will not be happening, including the UFO \ ET thing.
    All of that, Bilderbergers included, have had their control dynamic usurped.
    Nothing of any of their agenda dynamic will happen.
    The link was a Category link.
    Within it is:
    The ETs Have Lost Control / Forced into View

Sorry that you didn't get to see this.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    And if it turns out that there are some of these others who are abducting humans and doing mutulations on these humans as are being done with various animals, that would probably be enough for many to excuse the coverup. I hate to think about that, but it is in some of the odder "leaked reports".

The cases of animal mutilations are quite clear and obvious. I do wonder though if the reports of human mutilations is a false flag to cover the reality of human abductions and all that those abductions imply - namely allowing the hybridization of ET species with humans. The other aspect of the presence of ET is that they have turned us into who we are today through genetic manipulation.

There are several potential ugly truths hidden behind what is being leaked out today. The slow and deliberate release of information through the Disclosure Lite program could be done so as to show the "good" of our involvement with them through the ages. The approach would then be to show the benevolent side before getting to any of the potentially disturbing aspects of our involvement with them.

So first we find out about their contributions to our world through technological advancements. Then we hear about their assistance in saving us from self-destruction through their intervention and prevention of nuclear war. Next might be we find out about the contributions to medical advancements. Finally we hear about how they saved us from some natural disaster.

Then, after all of the feel good benevolent stories are told, the rest of the truth starts to leak out. It's akin to managing a marketing campaign. There is even a name for this process that Glenn Beck borrowed for one of his novels called "The Overton Window". Simply put it describes how you change the way the masses perceive of a subject matter through moving the entire perception of that subject matter.

My belief is that we are in the initial stages of an Overton Window effect being created for the ET presence.

I think you are right, Chris. The Individual Narrative approach is a great way to control the flow and perception of the information they are releasing. They pick what stories will come out and when. No one is identified to be held accountable. If they have the public perception where they want it to be, if other information starts coming out that disagrees, it puts the new information at the disadvantage of having to change public perception.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post

Aliens Killing Human Beings - A Very Rare, Yet Documented Case.

Quote Originally Posted by earthman View Post
    Perhaps:

Those in current power will claim it was started prior to their time in office. They will pass the buck, blaming mostly the United States for cover-up. That the US held them back and the US will step off the world stage. I suspect Disclosure plays into what we are seeing today within the US with gun registration, combat troops having exercises in US cities and more. Disclosure will have a huge impact on the economy, as well.

If not for alien interference and intervention, where would humans of Earth (Eden) be today?