Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Box: The 'Disclosure Lite' Program.

@Doc
    The source wants you to believe everything he said was in the spirit of sarcasm but in actuality this source selectively uses the UT and anything else meme as demons to serve his own ends when it suits him.
    Last edited by A99; 02-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    My take on it, from this source and others, is that the people who opposed disclosure used the UT Meme as a distraction; part disinformation and part deterrent. Pretty clever, acually. They reasoned that by encouraging the UT hypothesis they could confuse a segment of researchers and the public. They also figured that the idea of demons would scare off some of the public, particularly religious people, and that UTs would sound ridiculous to others. This makes no judgement about validity of the UT Meme, it just describes the use that they made of it.
    Exactly, Doc! I was in the middle of trying to craft a similar response but I could not have said it any better!

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    @Doc
    The source wants you to believe everything he said was in the spirit of sarcasm but in actuality this source selectively uses the UT and anything else meme as demons to serve his own ends when it suits him.
    I think you have it right. They may not use sarcasm so frequently but people at that level develop a style of communicating in which they say and don't say something at the same time, leaving you to fill in the blanks or to come to the conclusion they want you to reach, which can come across as sarcasm or "kidding on the square". After a while you get pretty good at filling in the blanks--but it always leaves you with some uncertainty. Wondering, did I get that right? Is he telling me the truth? That leaves plausible deniability open if needed later and leaves the door open for the source to revise details later as needed. Clever.

This is an important event on several levels.

Feb. 11, 2013 From ABC News:

Pope Benedict XVI announced today that he will resign Feb. 28, saying his role requires "both strength of mind and body."

The pope's decision makes him the first pontiff to resign in nearly 600 years. A conclave to elect a new pope will take place before the end of March. The 85-year-old pope announced the decision to resign in Latin during a meeting of Vatican cardinals. Read more at: ABC News
    With Disclosure around the corner, a changing of Popes was expected.

Expect the new pope to be charismatic. He will be power at the Vatican when Disclosure takes-place, and prepared to explain their version of how alien life effects their religion.

Around the corner, meaning months or years leading up to Disclosure.

The Catholic Church has been preparing the ground for Disclosure for some time. Apparently, they do not intend to be left behind or made irrelevant by Disclosure. They may be putting themselves in the forefront of religious response to any serious Disclosure, no matter how big or small.
    Doc,

I agree, they do not intend to be left out of it.

Changing of the Guard is not a coincidence.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-11-2013 at 06:00 PM.

My take on it, from this source and others, is that the people who opposed disclosure used the UT Meme as a distraction; part disinformation and part deterrent. Pretty clever, acually.
    The only problem with this of course is that, in reality, the ET have said this in many face to face accounts. It predates the sources by a long shot.

The modern day accounts are somewhat the same, somewhat different than the historial ones. The theme remains fairly constant. The further back you go, the less ambiguous the statements are.

This is an agenda that comes from several ET factions over many years. Even before these men or women were born. The ET even seeded completely contradictory themes into the minds of those they meet. Usually the only consistency is the fact that they want to rewrite the historical notions establish on Earth.

And when some of the ET accounts do give credence to Earthly notions, they weave themselves as the figures of importance within those themes. Everything from claiming themselves to being Jesus to some obscure "god" (by precise name) in the Middle East.

Some abductees and contactees are even filled with symbolism, numbers and mental markers. All this across distant places and distant time frames. Mention "Horus" or the "Law of One" (small examples) and you are likely to find more than one contactee with a subconscious connection to such imagery. The worse part is, they don't usually know why.

In my group the symbolisms were numbers and Triangular shapes. Is it really a surprise that the pyramids sprang forth thousands of years ago all over the world? Monolythic multi-million ton formations across many cultures worshiping (yes worshiping) the intelligent "gods" who taught them all about farming, harvesting, finances, mining, culture and weaponry.

The last pyramid to go up was in South/Central America a couple hundred years ago. Again, with similar traditions. Not one of ET to Human relationships. But a relationship of Men to "gods".

----------------

I don't really understand the angle these sources are presenting. As soon as a number of ET factions reveal themselves the whole claim will just be smack in the middle of human affairs.

So, I don't get it. What are the anonymous sources up to?

It will be interesting to hear what they supposedly have to reveal. The opening shots though are something worth worrying about. (IMO)

They reasoned that by encouraging the UT hypothesis they could confuse a segment of researchers and the public. They also figured that the idea of demons would scare off some of the public, particularly religious people, and that UTs would sound ridiculous to others. This makes no judgement about validity of the UT Meme, it just describes the use that they made of it.
    Kinda strange, people usually like the occult.

The religious (at least the Abraham descended types) are going to be utterly suspicious regardless of what clothing they put on.

I'll personally give them a chance to say whatever though. It'll be interesting...

Edit to add: The language we used could be interpreted to mean that the UT Meme was made up by the PtB and disseminated by them to cause confusion. I didn't see it that way. I thought it meant that when the idea emerged they saw it as an opportunity and promoted the meme. Maybe we can get that clarified or perhaps there is already information out there that would lend support to one or the other version.
    A clarification would be appreciated cause I am eyeing the lot in a very suspicious way.

0.o?
    Last edited by Fore; 02-11-2013 at 08:18 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

The tone and tenor of the information we received this time is very different from what has been disclosed in the past in that it was very unambiguous. And those passing this along have done so in a manner consistent with the "Disclosure-Lite" program in that no one has said anything beyond what their own experiences have been in this.

So no fantastical stories - just "I was at this meeting and this is what was said and this is what individuals have said in their presence" type of messages.

Then I am personally eager to hear what they personally recount hearing.

Hopefully it is eye opening.

-------------------

P.S. They aren't the Avairy I hope! (I forgot how to spell their name.)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    This is an important event on several levels.

With Disclosure around the corner, a changing of Popes was expected.

Expect the new pope to be charismatic. He will be power at the Vatican when Disclosure takes-place, and prepared to explain their version of how alien life effects their religion.

Around the corner, meaning months or years leading up to Disclosure.

Doc,

I agree, they do not intend to be left out of it.

Changing of the Guard is not a coincidence.
    One of the things about the next Pope is that he is supposed to be the last Pope. Many over the centuries have predicted this, the most well known being St. Malachy. http://www.bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm

I wonder how this ties in with Disclosure.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Hopefully as this plays out, everything will become clearer. Last Pope, yeah just like the 12/21/12

Only a new beginning
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    What makes the Pope's resignation even stranger was that he announced it in Latin. According to The Telegraph, his Cardinals didn't even know what he was doing. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/reli...the-world.html

Due to his choice of Latin, and because of the enormity of what he was saying, several of the 50 cardinals arranged around him on the marble floor did not understand what he was telling them.
    It appears that the Pope did not consult with them first which I find very unusual.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010