Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Box: The 'Disclosure Lite' Program.

MUFON Hanger 1: Episode - The UFO Files: Crashes and Cover-Ups,

It is mentioned an encounter in Mexico where an officer dies shortly after physical contact via a touch. He had a large number of viruses in his system. When Disclosure occurs it is possible the public will be told "Due to high risk of viruses to humans and aliens, physical contact is limited. Keep the public from interacting with aliens."

There is a topic thread at The Outpost Forum dedicated to History Channel MUFON Hanger 1 episodes, click here to view topic.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-04-2014 at 04:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is NASA starting to show that they have been back engineering space crafts? Look at what's being tested over Hawaii.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...254565481.html

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Is NASA starting to show that they have been back engineering space crafts? Look at what's being tested over Hawaii.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...254565481.html

How did I miss this post?

Newyorklily, thanks for sharing.

Blog Entries
    This caught my eye because of the way it is worded.

http://m.space.com/25594-nasa-mars-m...l?cmpid=557163

Would us being a "multi planet species" make it easier to accept other species visiting us?

"Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    This caught my eye because of the way it is worded.

http://m.space.com/25594-nasa-mars-m...l?cmpid=557163

Would us being a "multi planet species" make it easier to accept other species visiting us?

Interesting that the NASA chief said this:
    Only multi-planet species survive for long periods of time.
    Almost like he has other alien species in mind. How would he know that though? Has he observed some other multi-planet species? Why would he say that as if it's a normal thing to say? Unless it's just purely conceptual, but we all know these guys know more than they say.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Just for reflection, the back channel word we're hearing these day is that the information coming out is considered "confirmation". That NASA quote would fit that concept, I believe.

Blog Entries
    Paul Davies will be speaking at the World Science Festival in NYC next month about SETI's Post Detection Task Group.

http://worldsciencefestival.com/blog...6d412-29890533

He is the author of that book Hilary Clinton was carrying at the end of her and Bill's meeting with Laurance Rockefeller.

"Only multi-planet species survive for long periods of time", a quote from NASA. This makes every bit the reality we face. There are no large dinosaurs, the Earth's environment only allowed them to survive for a finite time. Had dinosaurs been on a dozen planets some would still be thriving. If the aliens seeded other planets with them they might still survive as species today. Perhaps there is a imperitive that all species be taken like in an "ark" and safely moved to multiple planets for extended survival.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    "Only multi-planet species survive for long periods of time", a quote from NASA. This makes every bit the reality we face. There are no large dinosaurs, the Earth's environment only allowed them to survive for a finite time. Had dinosaurs been on a dozen planets some would still be thriving. If the aliens seeded other planets with them they might still survive as species today. Perhaps there is a imperitive that all species be taken like in an "ark" and safely moved to multiple planets for extended survival.
    Truth...

Blog Entries
    Buzz Aldrin has never seemed shy about his views that Aliens are visiting us. I would love to hear his lecture at this conference.

http://m.space.com/25889-space-devel...l?cmpid=557589