Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Box: The 'Disclosure Lite' Program.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The tone and tenor of the information we received this time is very different from what has been disclosed in the past in that it was very unambiguous. And those passing this along have done so in a manner consistent with the "Disclosure-Lite" program in that no one has said anything beyond what their own experiences have been in this.

So no fantastical stories - just "I was at this meeting and this is what was said and this is what individuals have said in their presence" type of messages.
    Whatever surfaces over time, Disclosure will be a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    One of the things about the next Pope is that he is supposed to be the last Pope. Many over the centuries have predicted this, the most well known being St. Malachy. http://www.bibleprobe.com/last10popes.htm

I wonder how this ties in with Disclosure.
    It is widely believed that the last pope of the Catholic Church will succeed Pope Benedict XVI. Many people believe that we are in "the end times." That the signs are all around us. St. Malachy, (d. 1148) Irish Bishop and Seer, produced an accurate list of future popes which began with Pope Celestine II in the year 1143. His list consists of a single line which gives a clue to the characteristics of each pope. From this list of 112 popes there is to be just one more after Pope Benedict XVI. His predictions regarding the popes have been for the most part pretty accurate regarding the identifying characteristics that each line reveals. St. Malachy doesn't give any predictions or information about what happens after the last pope. However, according to other seers, we will have arrived at the end times.

Note:
    111. The next pope (The glory of the olive) chosen on April 19, 2005, was Cardinal Ratzinger, the favorite to win. He will be known as Benedict XVI.

In the future (?)

112. The LAST POPE!
    (Peter the Roman) "In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge the people. The End."

http://j.l.navarro.tripod.com/jlnavarro/id18.html

~~~

IMHO, This event of the Pope retiring does seem timely, along with the many other worldly events saturating us on a daily bases.

We can hardly keep up. Ison comet arriving this year (a bad omen in ancient times), teetering economy, crushing of the Bill of Rights in the USA, devastating weather activities around the world, increased Earthquakes in numbers and strengths. Slaughter of babies in schools, etc,etc...

Disclosure can't happen soon enough...!

Quote Originally Posted by ScaRZ View Post
    "Fore" you and I think much alike.

I will be keeping an eye on this. Some interesting times ahead with escalated battles coming from many directions. What will be lies? What will be truths?
    The wings of truth will never be revealed where the most popular words roost.
    Hi Scarz, sorry I have yet to join up. I just don't have much time on my hands these days.

Your words, as always, are far more interesting than that of Insiders.

I just heard that the pope resign. Interesting...

@ Epo

Watch out, out of the frying pan and into the fire.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    We have been told that further statements will follow in the coming months and that these may well come from some surprisingly well known and high profile individuals.
    So these methods of release will mostly be external to The Outpost Forum, as in mainstream news, book releases, etc. as has been the case with Medvedev and Chase, correct? And this thread here will mainly be about spotting and discussing these statements, which will be showing up elsewhere? Or will some of these insiders show up here to tell their story? If that can't be answered, then take it as a rhetorical question. Because I wonder if there's any overlap between this, and the Source "A", Serpo, or Drone sagas from a couple years ago.

That's right. Those further statements will be appear in the mainstream media. This thread will be used to discuss those statements.

I doubt we will see any program insiders here, but you never know.

I do feel that Serpo and the drones might well have been semi official programs too, personally, but as far as contacts go, no relation. As for source A, and this is just my personal opinion, I think he was just a pathological liar.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

I think Ratzinger deserves a rest because he was after all de facto pope during the last part of Pope John Paul’s reign.
    But let’s back up

In Malachy’s list, thecurrent pope (#111) is called “Glory of the Olive”. And “in the originalprinting of Lignum Vitae the following line “In the extreme persecutionof the Holy Roman Church, there will sit”appears as a separate paragraphimmediately below Gloria oliuæ”
    source: wiki
    Of course, I don’t even haveto go into how persecuted the Church has been over these last couple of decadesdue to all of those child abuse scandals. Never before has the Church been aspersecuted as it is right now due to those scandals. So Malachy is once againshowing us just how prescient he was when he named the current pope the name hedid. The Church indeed at this time in history was forced to hand out an olivebranch to the world with promises of change and justice for all of the abused.

Many years prior to whenRatzinger came to the throne of Peter, people were making speculations thatpope #111 would be from the order of Benedictines that uses olive branches intheir crest. And lo and behold, when Ratzinger was elected pope, he chose to benamed after St. Benedict, the founder of that order.

I am absolutely certain thatRatzinger, who didn’t even want the position but was elected anyway to it, didnot choose that name in isolation and in fact chose it to conform to Malachy’spope list. So what does this tell us? It tells us that he chose that name as avery strong message to us that he knew that it will be his job to extend anolive branch to the world and express the Church’s request for forgiveness witha promise that such child abuse atrocities will never happen again.

But on another level, there’sthe second message that he broadcasted to the world when he chose to conform toMalachy’s pope list too and that is that pope number #111 will, in fact be, thesecond last pope on that list and that he knows that these are the last days ofthe Church -- and he wants us to know that too. That he will be the second lastpope before the Church’s demise which will occur during the reign of the nextelected Pope.

So the next question is, whatdoes Ratzinger know that we don’t? Well,whatever it is that he knows, it must be a real doozy because here we have asuper conservative pope who didn’t dare initate any changes to the rules of thechurch who just so happens to now be the first pope in 600 years to resign? Ofcourse, they want us to believe that Ratzinger chose to do that on his ownaccord. But, once again, because this would be the last pope in the world whowould ever introduce something new or do something different to deviate in anyway from the Church’s long standing traditions, we know that something else isgoing on here. All popes grow old in office and when they get to the pointwhere they can no longer perform their duties, a de facto pope instead performsthose duties for him and even shows up in place of him in public when that’snecessary. No big deal, it’s happened at the end of every papacy throughout thebeginning of the Church. So we know that Ratzinger didn’t resign just becausehe’s feeling too old to function on a daily basis as pope. Ratzinger is not a popethat would change tradition and resign; especially one that initiated a conservative revolution in the Church! So it's extremely out of character for someone like him to break with tradition and resign. This tells us that something else is going on now.

So yes, there has to besomething else that the public does not know about yet that the Church knowsabout. Ratzinger either doesn’t want tobe around when the public finally finds out about it (which I strongly doubt)or his way of dealing with whatever issues are coming up are not in agreementwith those who are running the show behind the scenes. So for that reason theyforced Ratzinger to resign.

In closing, I found thefollowing 2005 Rense article veryinteresting and this includes a comment made by someone at the bottom of thatpage:

Did St. Malachi's Prophecy

Score Again With New Pope?
    From J.D
    4-19-5

With the election of the newPope...has anyone drawn your attention to the Prophecies of St. Malachi?

St. Malachi, the 12th centuryIrish bishop, who in a vision saw the names of all of the Popes from his ownday until the end of the Catholic Church. Exactly 112 of them. Some of his"names" have been intriguingly accurate. See the page http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...51430/postsfor some examples.

According to Malachi, PopeJohn Paul II was the second-from-last Pope. The newly-elected Pope Benedict XVIis the next to last; the Pope following him will be the final Pope, who willoversee the destruction of the Church.

For the current Pope, Malachisaw the name "Gloria Olivae" -- the Glory of the Olive -- andpredicted that he would be a member of the BENEDICTINE order.

Is the new Pope Benedict aBenedictine? Or does Malachi score points just for getting the"Benedict" part right?

Interestingly enough, GloriaOlivae is supposedly the one known in John's Revelations as "the greatdeceiver". The one who prepares the way for the Antichrist, the finaldestroyer of the Church. The Antichrist, per Malichi, is the next Pope, wholike the first will be named Peter.

Comment
    Fom Jean B.
    Dear JD

I'm wondering where you foundyour piece of information to conclude so easily that this Pope is the onedesigned to preparing the way for the Antichrist and the next one is theAntichrist in your comment "Did St. Malachi's Prophecy Score Again WithNew Pope?".

Since you refer to SaintMalachy, here is the another comment you could find at the following URL:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/4/3/180901.shtml

"The 111th prophecy is"Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The meaning of the olive isunclear. The Order of Saint Benedict ? not St. Malachy ? has claimed that thispope will come from its ranks and Saint Benedict himself prophesied that beforethe end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantlylead the Catholic Church in its final fight against evil. The 112th prophecysays, "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reignPetrus Romanus (Peter the Roman), who will feed his flock amid manytribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and thedreadful Judge will judge the people."

The "last" Poperefered to in the Scriptures is never said to be one of these two described inSaint Malachy's prophecy. It may rather be the next one, or one who shallpersecute "Peter the Roman", and not a regularly elected Pope. Itshall be an usurper who shall seat on the throne of Peter by fraud notaccording to the rules of the Church. In other prophecies he is designated asthe one who shall come and change the laws of the Church.

Jean B.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Hi Scarz, sorry I have yet to join up. I just don't have much time on my hands these days.

Your words, as always, are far more interesting than that of Insiders.

I just heard that the pope resign. Interesting...
    I understand "Fore". I guess I will need to visit here more often. I will try and find some of the threads you post in and toss a few comments at you.

The Pope stepping down really isn't a surprise to me. Insiders at The Vatican have been talking about this occurring for some time now.

I'm glad this will be The Thread for discussing the "Disclosure Lite" information. That way it will be easy to follow. Sounds like there will be no asking questions and receiving any answers from those doing the very lite disclosure. I guess all we will be are reaction students. Onlookers viewing our responses to a very lite disclosure......"Piece by piece".

Blog Entries
    This article about Brad Bird's Tomorrowland movie, has been circulating on Facebook recently. http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_ch...9#.URpN2h37JrX

The box in it, is very reminiscent of Chase Brandon's box.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    This article about Brad Bird's Tomorrowland movie, has been circulating on Facebook recently. http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_ch...9#.URpN2h37JrX

The box in it, is very reminiscent of Chase Brandon's box.
    This article is a very thorough discussion of when Walt Disney was approached by the US Military to produce a feature that would introduce viewers to UFO and Extraterrestrial Reality. There are many details included, more than I have seen anywhere before this. Many people think this was a first attempt at Disclosure, shut down when the PtB decided not to go through with it. While debunkers say this is a mundane event spun up to dramatize reality, no one has ever proved the story to be untrue. The part that intrigues me the most is that all the principal participants are identified, real people who actually had the positions the were said to have at the time. Some of the key people told the story consistently for decades afterward.

Disney made on a while back that was only seen in a few states, then takin down. Dick Criswell sent me the dvd back when he was still alive. It's now on youtube. Should check it out, here it is.

earthman