Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Story of "The Fallen" UT? - The Discussion Begins

Exclamation The Story of "The Fallen" UT? - The Discussion Begins

This thread has many intended purposes. It is mainly made to cast a scrutiny on the idea that the ET and UT may be distant relatives of one another.

It is my tentative belief that the ET (at least some of them) are did not come about from a straight forward product of a "natural" evolution. It is my evolving belief that at least some of these ET are likely borrowing Earthly genetics and recreating bodies to sustain themselves. While others are direct by-products of these inhabited bodies.

They may be a group of formerly Trans-Dimensional "Highly Evolved" Entities who were thrown out of ?some kind? of "Utopia" present in some other Dimension <or insert you better explanation>.

Since that time, it is my personal belief that they have probably harvested genetic materials to create bodies, through these bodies eventual societies and ultimately civilizations through them. Either hidden away on this Earth or established somewhere else off-world.

I currently assume at least some of the ET we actually see are hiding their true Origins. That when we see similarity between them, and they expound that they are of some off-world society, they may be lying.

I do not think their bodies were made in one day by the original Fallen UT who were cast out. I think they were eventually perfected over a span of time. As was their technology, it grew until it was somehow superior to that of our own.

I deeply question some of my previous positions based on new information that bothers me deeply. Learning more, I have found myself questioning what I think I knew about them.

--------------------------

I have long assumed that some of the ET were from another world. Yet, they seem extremely similar in their genetic makeup and forms. When you thumb through historical accounts you cannot help but notice that some of these entities resemble some variation or amalgamation of Earthly genetics.

Other researchers have gotten some limited sampling of non-terrestrial DNA and have found results that clearly indicate that some ET are in fact related to human beings at some point in the far flung past.

Yet, they (these ET) portend to be of another world.

Clearly, something is wrong with this picture. So I intend to investigate further into the inconsistent issues both witnessed by individuals and accounted for in various historical documents. Biblical and/or other sources.

---------------------------

I'll post what I think, you tell me what you think or any other answers you can come up with to resolve these inconsistent "issues".

Everyone is welcome to post.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Exclamation

A hybrid led government? (It is a possibility)

The Plan?

A "Rapture" scenario? Will the ET's attempt to imitate the real one with one of thei own?

Do you know "friend" from "foe"? Hard to do, if they put God down at every turn and convince the whole world that "God is a lie".

Or worse, say that "they are god".

Ah, the staring procedure. I remember those lesson on how it works in theory. (hint: they can do it even without looking by the way)

I believe Dr. Mack is wrong on this. The process works on a persons field. The data in the field itself is changed...and as a result...so are some immediate physical symptoms.

Recall that the woman earlier in the video within the bed room could not move (paralyzed), despite her not looking initially in the direction of the ET. I know this is true as they gave me instructional lessons on why that works and how. (Not all the specifics were given though).

I also know and understand what they mean by the sensations in their head and mind.

So no, you don't have to "look". Though it increases the effect if you do.

Deceit with mankinds help.

Unfortunately, the song almost drown out the mans words. But this part is pretty important. So strain to hear the words he is saying and what comes next.

@1:22:08 seconds

Beware of some of the things said by insiders for exactly this reason. Heck, beware of what some of the ET say for exactly this reason.

Sounds very similar to what the Aviary and other sources sometimes says right? Sounds familiar?

I disagree with Hynek. You can't convince any Terrestrial governments to do anything (IMO) without some quality evidence. I believe many ET are flesh and blood and technological. But where their history started and how it came to be is my main contention. I fully believe they know their physics better than we do.

Hello Fore,this looks very interesting to me. Where you are attempting to take this is something I've thought about for many years. As you know from reading much of the material I posted at OMF........"They are a strange flesh". If the accounts of some of these ET are true......."We know they can and do die as we die". They must have a spirit of life in them or there would be no life.

Does their strange flesh decay as ours,ashes to ashes,dust to dust?

What happens to their spirit of life?

I'm only speaking of those beings who can and do die. I'm sure there are also some who are robotic "Types" and consist of no spirit side at all. Some could certainly wear a suit of flesh but underneath only a manufactured type product.

Here's something you may find interesting "Fore".

Dead Sea scroll number 4Q544 where it talks about the Watcher Melkiresha. Here below is an interpretation of that section.

( I saw Watchers ) in my vision, a dream vision, and behold two of ( of them ) arguing about me and said.... and they were engaged in a great quarrel concerning me. I asked them; "You, what are you... thus...... ( about me?".) They answered and said to me " We have been made masters and rule over all the sons of men " And they said to me " Which of us do you chose...

I raised my eyes and saw one of them. His looks were frightening ( like those of a viper, and his garments were multi coloured and he was extremely dark.....)

And afterwards I looked and behold..... by his appearance and his face was like that of an adder, and he was covered with.... together, and his eyes...... .....this ( Watcher ): "Who is he?" He said to me "This Watcher.....( and his three names are.....) and Melkiresha.......

And i said: "My Lord, what....." (And he said to me)...... ( and all his paths are darkness, all his work is darkness, and he is... in darkness .......you see. And he rules over all darkness and I rule over all light )........

@ Scarz

In your latter post, I am not sure of the entire context. It sounds like two Watchers are (in his dreaming vision) arguing about who will be recognized as "the master". Sounds like both are malevolent as I don't imagine any good watcher would refer to themselves as "a master" of anyone.

What I found most interesting above all is one of the Watchers names does not end in -----el.

Are watchers named differently than the other higher end "Angels"/UT?

(By the way someone asked me in private what a UT was. A UT in this context refers to an Ultra-Terrestrial. A much more exotic type of life form than an ET.)

@ Scarz

The watcher being described clearly has Reptilian/Snake-like features.

----------------

The only ET I have seen in popular accounts whom refer to themselves these days as "Masters" are the ones who hide behind different agendas and many assortments of names. Disguised as people hosting uber-human features.

The Grey variants also engage in some of that stuff as well. In the popular accounts of UFOlogy that I have seen over the years on the net; they usually give themselves exaggerated human qualities which are considered positive and benevolent looking by human witnesses whom interact with them.

@ Scarz

Speaking of "Watchers" (a class of Angels for those that do not know). There is one very popular ET contact group who describe themselves as Plejarans.

The Pleiades is their supposed origin. They appear to be Human in most of their features according to accounts. Possessing some supernatural qualities.

One of the contacts even goes by the name "Semjase".

Which if those in the audience who know of your biblical accounts, know painfully well the story of "Semjaze" who is thee _infamous_ Fallen UT/Watcher who eventually concocted the idea of going down to Earth and impregnated human females. Semjaze was a "male" Angel/UT who made a pact with 200 other interested "watchers" to go and do "the dirty deed".

This one in particular is responsible for the whole hybrid issue that came about later. Knowing full well _ahead of time_ that they were "not allowed" to do that, they still did it.

Therefore, it is "interesting" that this prominent ET in their contact group decided to call themselves exactly "the name" that would have caught any Christians/Jewish/Islamics attention from the get-go.

I fixed the link by the way to the video. It is a clip from a larger source.
    Last edited by Fore; 02-17-2013 at 06:08 AM.

That's really something about Semjase. I think they all give fake names that symbolically veil what they're about.

There's also Commander Ashtar. Possibly named after Ashtaroth (a demon):

Ashtaroth:

According to Sebastien Michaelis, he is a demon of the First Hierarchy, who seduces by means of laziness, vanity, and rationalized philosophies [channeling, anyone?]. His adversary is St. Bartholomew, who can protect against him for he has resisted Astaroth's temptations. To others, he teaches mathematical sciences and handicrafts, can make men invisible and lead them to hidden treasures, and answers every question formulated to him [I bet black ops groups love him for that]. He was also said to give to mortal beings the power over serpents.

According to Francis Barrett, Astaroth is the prince of accusers and inquisitors. According to some demonologists of the 16th century, August is the month during which this demon's attacks against man are stronger.

The name derives from Ashtoreth or Astarte, an ancient goddess. She was the sister of Asherah, whom some scholars claim was the original wife of Yahweh, before she was edited out of Judaism.

Astarte:

Astarte was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus [like the Venusians of contactee lore?]. Pictorial representations often show her naked. She has been known as the deified evening star [aka the morning star, Lucifer].

Other major centers of Astarte's worship were Sidon, Tyre, and Byblos [the original homeland of the proto-Israelites, and the Phoenicians. There are megaliths there like Baalbek, which required advanced tech to build]. Coins from Sidon portray a chariot in which a globe appears, presumably a stone representing Astarte [I suspect that's an alien artifact that was paraded around back then].

I'm going to watch the vids you posted and think a lot about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Scarz

In your latter post, I am not sure of the entire context. It sounds like two Watchers are (in his dreaming vision) arguing about who will be recognized as "the master". Sounds like both are malevolent as I don't imagine any good watcher would refer to themselves as "a master" of anyone.

What I found most interesting above all is one of the Watchers names does not end in -----el.

Are watchers named differently than the other higher end "Angels"/UT?

(By the way someone asked me in private what a UT was. A UT in this context refers to an Ultra-Terrestrial. A much more exotic type of life form than an ET.)

@ Scarz

The watcher being described clearly has Reptilian/Snake-like features.

----------------

The only ET I have seen in popular accounts whom refer to themselves these days as "Masters" are the ones who hide behind different agendas and many assortments of names. Disguised as people hosting uber-human features.

The Grey variants also engage in some of that stuff as well. In the popular accounts of UFOlogy that I have seen over the years on the net; they usually give themselves exaggerated human qualities which are considered positive and benevolent looking by human witnesses whom interact with them.
    These Watchers are Fallen Sons of God. I think many make a big mistake taking the term angel and rolling them all together. Even scripture teaches us that one day we will be above angels. They each are creations with spiritual bodies but are not all the same types and ranks.

If we take into account The Book of Enoch it is very clear that they can take on "Being numerous in appearance" (assuming many forms).

I view the Dead Sea scroll number 4Q544 as......."Two Watchers (Fallen Sons of God) quarrelling. I believe they quarrel and many times battle with one another. We tend to view all those of darkness getting along without quarrel or division. This just doesn't ring true if we look no further than evil or darkness in humans.

As was mentioned in the scroll......"We have been made masters and rule over all the sons of men ". Are they lying or telling the truth? Long ago at The Tower of Babel all the people were divided into 70 nations as well as different languages. Each nation had a ruling Son of God allotted to them. Doesn't take a genius to see how they quarrel among themselves to this very day.

God gave mankind exactly what they wanted......"You don't want me,you want to make a name for yourselves,you want me out of the picture,then I give you little gods."

A mighty turf war has been going on way before Babel. The seed of the serpent against the seed of the woman. If we can't understand this,we remain in a dense fog.