Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Story of "The Fallen" UT? - The Discussion Begins

Blog Entries
    Ok so I'm confused about the blemish in humans that prompted 'god' to kill everyone by The Flood. The assumption is that some humans were blemished by having alien DNA from the sons of god. But Noah was unblemished so he was saved.

Well I just read this piece by Mouravieff where he talks about there being 2 different types of humans in ancient times. Pre-Adamic and Adamic. Adamic man is the 'newer model' less prone to its' animalistic tendencies. I think he is talking about the Spirited humans as opposed to the Spiritless (pre-Adamic). I'm a firm believer that these are 2 distinct types of humans in our world. Was this difference created by genetic engineering or aliens interbreeding with humans? And is the introduction of 'Adamic Man' the result of this interbreeding? The spirited ones have a link to spirit, to god, to heaven. I wonder if this blemish is referring to a humans' genes being 'tarnished' by alien DNA, or if it is referring to a person with genes related to a spiritless person from interbreeding.

Here's the section:
    The prehistoric period is characterized by the coexistence of two humanities: pre-adamic, homo sapiens fossilis, and adamic, homo sapiens
    recens. For reasons already expressed, pre-adamic humanity was not able to
    evolve like the new type. Mixed unions risked a regression in which the tares
    would smother the good seed so that the possible growth of the human
    species would come to a halt. The Flood was a practical suppression of that
    risk. Animal tendencies had a much less strong hold on homo sapiens
    recens. A new start was possible, traces of it evident in every tradition. Man,
    son both of Heaven and Earth, could now look up towards his heavenly
    Father

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Ok so I'm confused about the blemish in humans that prompted 'god' to kill everyone by The Flood. The assumption is that some humans were blemished by having alien DNA from the sons of god. But Noah was unblemished so he was saved.

Well I just read this piece by Mouravieff where he talks about there being 2 different types of humans in ancient times. Pre-Adamic and Adamic. Adamic man is the 'newer model' less prone to its' animalistic tendencies. I think he is talking about the Spirited humans as opposed to the Spiritless (pre-Adamic). I'm a firm believer that these are 2 distinct types of humans in our world. Was this difference created by genetic engineering or aliens interbreeding with humans? And is the introduction of 'Adamic Man' the result of this interbreeding? The spirited ones have a link to spirit, to god, to heaven. I wonder if this blemish is referring to a humans' genes being 'tarnished' by alien DNA, or if it is referring to a person with genes related to a spiritless person from interbreeding.
    I personally don't believe there could have been any spiritless pre-Adamic beings. If they had "The Breath of Life" then they can't be spiritless. If there was a pre-Adamic race then they very well could have been a creation "Without" being created in "The Image of God". They would still have been given the spirit of life from God as all living breathing creatures have,but not be "Imagers of God".

The first earth age would have placed them on earth before "The Rebellion" of The Adversary and many of the heavenly host. They along with all other earth born life fell under the influence of The Rebellion and the first earth age was destroyed as a great war was fought in the heavens.

Blog Entries
    So the theory I'm proposing is that maybe the ones referred to as 'the sons of god' are not alien, but spirited humans, those with a connection to their higher mind, or have the higher chakras/centres. That connects them to God, so they are called 'the sons of god'.

And that the beautiful 'daughters of men' might be referring to the spiritless humans, the hylics, materialist humans with no higher centres or potential for esoteric development by connecting with their higher mind. Imo these people tend to be more physically attractive.

Hopefully that makes sense. I still think that aliens messed with our genes but I think this is a likely possibility of what the bible is talking about. A bit off-topic, but it's mentioned in the video.

Regarding aliens and demons, my guess is that they are connected through possession in a lot of cases. Maybe the demon has completely taken over an alien's body and that body is more of a pure, physical expression of that demon. Maybe a powerful demon can inhabit many bodies at a time, creating a hive-minded, synchronized collective acting out it's evil will. As for where demons come from, I'm at a loss.

This is what I think:

Here is a direct link to the segment I want you to see. I encourage you though, to watch the entire thing.

It is my belief that the motive(s) and trend(s) of these beings (Fallen UT) and their ET offspring have been with us for a very long time. I believe these various offspring have been backed by the original "Fallen UT" and have (with their backing) been trying to assert and establish a false sense for their origins as something other than the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...-UTkd4#t=1784s

In the Bible the "Anunnaki" seem to go by a different name. Their human attributes appear to be of Human descent (in my forming hypothesis). I believe that they just made [false] claims that we descended "from then" as opposed to they having descended from us [as an aberrant offshoot] through hybridization.

So in my hypothesis, their are two (or more narratives) being propagated through human history.

To put this in context please watch this segment and keep it closely in mind. There are the legitimate UT vs the Illegitimate "Fallen UT".

Bear in mind, more than one ET group has claimed that humanity has descended "from them". As you might imagine, this can't be true as each false claim lays a different timeline of events.

The Anunnaki claims that we were made 400,000 years ago. Yet, other ET groups claims contradict theirs. So if you see someone like so, claiming to be a pre-ancestor or progenitor of human kind....remain exceedingly skeptical.

Last edited by Fore; 03-06-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    I personally don't believe there could have been any spiritless pre-Adamic beings. If they had "The Breath of Life" then they can't be spiritless. If there was a pre-Adamic race then they very well could have been a creation "Without" being created in "The Image of God". They would still have been given the spirit of life from God as all living breathing creatures have,but not be "Imagers of God".
    I think they would have had souls, but not the higher connection to spirit. I basically define the soul as the nonphysical components to any form of life be it rock, plant or animal. But possibly the people created in the image of God had that connection to 'spirit' and by that I mean, intuition, an individual essence capable of reincarnation that is lacking in the spiritless.

It's my personal beliefs to explain the inconsistencies I find in the people around me. So when I think of aliens genetically manipulating humans at various occasions, I wonder if that is how these different types of humans were created. I don't know the details of history or the bible though.

I wonder, how many people see everyone else as more/less, fundamentally the same as them and how many people have noticed throughout their lives a huge gaping chasm that seperates people by their very natures?

Blog Entries
    Tsarion mentions the visitors/'gods' as being giants...

I haven't watched all of the video yet, but I think it's complicated with many different races. One thing comes to mind though regarding the Anunnaki. In rev's long-winded cosmic history from the old forum, he said that the Anunnaki or Draco were a mix of reptilian and human. That might explain their height as the reps. are usually pretty tall, and why they were referred to as 'our serpent brothers'.

Can we trust all sources from which a disclosure comes?.....No!

Do the scriptures speak of Aliens or Messengers from other worlds coming to earth and in our present fleshly state offering to help us live happily ever after in this world?.....NO!

Has God used Messengers (Angels) in scripture to reveal or disclose?......YES!

Are there Messengers of God and Messengers of The Adversary (Dark forces).......Yes!

If in any way a messenger desires you to bow to them and serve them in any fashion,they are on the side of darkness. If they offer something in exchange for something,they are wolves within. If they have a need,a desire,a lust for our flesh,blood,DNA in any fashion they are full of darkness.

They will not come dangling fruits to tempt our senses. They will not come to be worshiped or served. They will come to deliver,disclose,reveal a message,or carry out a message already delivered,fulfilling the will of God. A true Messenger of God will be selfless.

Good show with L. A. Marzulli on Coast to Coast AM on June 11th, 2013. It's mostly about archeological evidence of the Nephilim, what was going on back then, and how it relates to the "alien" agenda today. Begins after the 1st hour.

L. A. Marzulli is the author of the Nephilim Trilogy. The Nephilim Trilogy made the CBA best sellers list and continues to thrill readers a decade after the first book in the series was published. Marzulli received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work on the Nephilim Trilogy. Marzulli is also the author of the non-fiction work, Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural. The book packs a hard hitting expose of how the current political landscape may bring about ancient Biblical prophecies, which then may trigger supernatural events that are foretold in the book of Daniel and Revelation.

His latest offering, The Alien Interviews, features 17 personal, intense interviews with people who have been directly involved with the UFO phenomena. The book was written for the skeptic with various world-views presented as to what this phenomena may be. He has also teamed up with film producer Richard Shaw to create the Watchers DVD series. Marzulli has lectured on his exhaustive research at conferences and churches, as well as made appearances and interviews on numerous national radio and television programs.

---

Author and researcher L.A. Marzulli discussed his ongoing work on the 'Watchers' and the cosmic battle instigated by the Nephilim or fallen angels, whom he believes have tinkered with mankind's DNA. He shared his startling discovery in Peru of what might be Nephilim skulls (see related photos). In Paracas, on the coast of Peru, he and Richard Shaw, the director of the 'Watcher' series, visited a necropolis, a huge desert cemetery, and a museum that had some forty skulls originally from the graveyard. While some of the elongated heads were shaped by "cradle-boarding," a type of skull binding that led to cranial deformation, others appear to be genuinely anomalous, having just one parietal plate, he detailed. Some of the skulls also have a large pronounced ridge, and a heart-shaped dome in the rear that can't be achieved through cradle-boarding, he continued. "I believe we are looking at some sort of genetic manipulation...that are the remains of the Nephilim," from around 3,000 to 3,500 years ago, he added.

They brought back a red hair sample from one of the Peruvian skulls, and arranged for comparative spectroscopic tests with other samples. Curiously, the ancient Peruvian hair matched the patterns of a blond hair of an alleged alien hybrid, Marzulli reported (he contends that the aliens associated with abductions are actually the Nephilim). In the days of Noah, there was an ancient grid system that covered the planet which worked with megalithic structures, he said, and he believes he saw remnants of this in Peruvian locations such as at Cuzco. This ancient grid was used by the Nephilim to enslave humankind, and now according to biblical prophecy, the modern grid system (satellites etc.) will be used to control the population, he warned.

A site known as American Stonehenge in New Hampshire is thought to be around 4,000 years old, and he said it shows evidence that human sacrifice took place there, and may have been another location of the ancient Nephilim. Marzulli believes that the Antichrist figure will be a hybrid or Nephilim, and when he comes into power, you won't be able to buy, sell, or trade without the 'mark,' which once accepted will alter people's DNA, turning them into Nephilim or "the seed of the serpent."
    There's a lot more to this. I think what happened in the world from 1628 BC to 1159 BC especially in Egypt, Caanan, British Isles, and North/South/Central America has a lot of bearing on what's going on today.

Blog Entries
    That was a good C2C interview. I think a lot of these so-called gods with similar names are the same ET's that have been with us for thousands of years, probably using time travel technology. The ELF Transmissions and The Eye of Ra talk about these ancient ETs/gods. For example 'ZION' apparently stands for Set, Isis, Osiris, and Nepthys.

I read the channeled time lateral excerpts. It's possible but I don't know. I'm interested in that theory. The controversy of vedic vs. tropical astrology is interesting in that regard. IDK which birth chart is more accurate for me. So maybe we are in a time bubble, virtual reality kind of thing that started 3000 years ago. P.K. Dick wrote of the parallels of ancient times to modern day, like a holographic reflection. The Cassiopaean material says we are in a time loop that keeps repeating itself over and over. So there's a lot of interesting information out there that's hard to sort through. What we know for sure though is that there are manipulative and helpful players working behind the scenes as if this is some sort of big experiment or test. I'm no physicist but I think that the alternate timelines theory is close to the truth. It would explain why different ET groups are so interested in us, probably time travelers going back to alter their past which affects their present.

Please bear with me by seeing this video:

It is important that you watch this with "an open mind" and consider the possibility that many of the 10 dogma's of science may be very inaccurate and incorrect. (especially number 4)

If you believe (or have seen or been a witness to any multi-dimensional ET or UT lifeforms, or even any form of spiritual existence of any type...then "Dogma 4" is clearly violated.

I implore the reader to take it in for a moment, and think, then keep whatever I write next in mind. Because if you can't fathom it, or even come to terms with clear fundamental flaws on your own. Then when the ET/UT do show up, they will be writing your understandings "for you" not necessarily "with you".

----------------------

I think it is pretty clear by now that some groups "in the know" are fully aware that our public science is clearly flawed in various basic understandings. But to openly admit it is a two edged sword. If it implies directing science in new directions...that may lead to public "fact finding" and/or "postulations"...that ultimately will lead to some form of study that sheds light on some "wild claims" behind certain "black projects".

I'll elucidate a little later on what I mean by that. Just watch the video and keep an open mind.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous