Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deep In the Heart of Texas

Deep In the Heart of Texas

Many of you already know me from OM. I am retired from a chemical processing plant I co owned and operated. I have a love for science and things we do not yet understand. My interest in UFO's really developed when the Stephenville, Tx sightings began and Angelia Joiners coverage was done so well one could not help but want to learn more. We've had our share in the State and they continue. SO I hope to find at least a few answers in time. Glad to see some old faces and some new ones as well !

Welcome to the TOP Forum. I'm a longtime friend of a couple of the Admin/Mods here. You're in good company and I live in central Texas and know about the Stephenville UFOs and my son is a US Marshal. We've discussed them. Edgar Fouche

Hello southerncross, from Texas also. "Finding a few answers" is much of what all of us are about! Welcome to the OP Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Many of you already know me from OM. I am retired from a chemical processing plant I co owned and operated. I have a love for science and things we do not yet understand. My interest in UFO's really developed when the Stephenville, Tx sightings began and Angelia Joiners coverage was done so well one could not help but want to learn more. We've had our share in the State and they continue. SO I hope to find at least a few answers in time. Glad to see some old faces and some new ones as well !

Hi Southerncross!

Glad that you could make it as well. Good to have you around!

Looking forward to more news on Texas sightings...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Texas 2012 UFO Conference

I hope all you Texans can come down to Glen Rose (near Stephenville) in May and attend the 2012 Women's UFO Symposium (don't let the Women part put you off- all men welcome!) being organised by Paola Harris. I will be there helping co-ordinate the event and we can all have a great time mixing with the local cowboys (yeehaw) and supporting some wonderful speakers.

Early registrations are encouraged.
    For more info use this link:
    http://starworksusa.com/

WP-FeaturedImage_Banner_900x260.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    I hope all you Texans can come down to Glen Rose (near Stephenville) in May and attend the 2012 Women's UFO Symposium (don't let the Women part put you off- all men welcome!) being organised by Paola Harris. I will be there helping co-ordinate the event and we can all have a great time mixing with the local cowboys (yeehaw) and supporting some wonderful speakers.

Early registrations are encouraged.
    For more info use this link:
    http://starworksusa.com/

WP-FeaturedImage_Banner_900x260.jpg
    Not to mention that our good friend and colleague, Angelia Joiner, will be there as one of the presenters!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Not to mention that our good friend and colleague, Angelia Joiner, will be there as one of the presenters!
    I will also be there.
    There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Hi there southerncross, good to see you here. Wish I could get back to Texas.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger View Post
    I will also be there.
    Tell us more!

Allegedly NASA confiscated a strange metal sphere found in Texas;