Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underground Base for Our UFOs

Underground Base for Our UFOs

I was told by my brother-in-law that his uncle, who worked for Marathon Pipeline in Dallas, was shown an underground installation that was built during the construction of the highway system surrounding Dallas early on. He was shown ufos, which were described to him as "ours". This is a link to the potential construction data:

http://www.texasfreeway.com/dallas/h...c_photos.shtml

I have not shared this with anyone other than passing comment.

It would be really interesting if we could get a little more info from the Uncle. Why was he shown the tunnels? What exactly did he see? How close did he get to the craft?
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Unfortunately he has passed on. He was shown the installation because he was involved in building the tunnels. It was my understanding he saw 3 or 4, and touched one of them. There is more from my brother-in-laws dad concerning an underground base that he was involved in, and I will post a bit later on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggan View Post
    Unfortunately he has passed on. He was shown the installation because he was involved in building the tunnels. It was my understanding he saw 3 or 4, and touched one of them. There is more from my brother-in-laws dad concerning an underground base that he was involved in, and I will post a bit later on that.
    Great! Looking forward to your post.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaggan View Post
    an underground installation that was built during the construction of the highway system surrounding Dallas early on.
    Hi Zaggan, Do you know which highway ? Was it the inner Loop 12, Mixmaster, 635,,,lot's of freeways built there in the 60's. Can you be more specific?

I wasn't told which highway it was, but the time frame was late 50's, and the DFW turnpike is the only one I saw being built about that time. My guess is the mixmaster area, but not sure. I lived east of Dallas in the late 60's, and there was a lot of construction going on back then, but this was much later than the incident.

Back in the 1970's I delivered cars to Mexico occasionally for extra money. On one layover in Yuma I was eating in a McDonald's and got to chatting with some construction workers. They told me all about this tunnel the were digging at the military base there. They mentioned a big digging machine (which was in National Geographic around then) and how the tunnel was big enough to drive a large truck through. They also said it was something like 100 miles long. I asked them what it was for and they said they had no idea.

a friend of my brother who works in construction in the north of australia recently told me about a huge base built under an active refugee camp in north-western oz. He said all the hangers, storerooms, offices, hallways/passages etc are built to look exactly the same, so in the event of a breach anyone without prior knowledge of the layout would become lost.

underground

there are obvious and not-so-obvious reasons why this underground activity is alarming. in order not to alarm anyone i will address the positive aspects of the issue. by now united states will have engineered a fully functional flying disc capable of engaging in extraterrestrial missions.
    machine will have been kept out of the reach of children and the general public as a safety and security precaution. however, the technology must be employed with or without public knowledge considering on extraterrestrial missions involving exploration of mars and the asteroids. it does not make sense that nasa should employ use and throw away rocketry to secure additional data every time a scientist asks a question which no man has asked before. the dawn mission to vesta and ceres was absolutely unnecessary and the curiosity mission to mars should have been killed by the kitten. what's happening here !! there is certified evidence of alien presence on earth ..and nasa sends out another curious robot to mars in search of bacteria. at this point i am not interested as to whether bacteria or amoeba exist on mars or anywhere else.

remember this --> a lot of the aliens who have visited the earth clearly indicate that their home worlds were destroyed by acts of science or war.

i am intersted in improving human life on earth - and that includes protection of the animal species.

i am interested in preserving the earth.

i do not support scientific experimentation that would theaten the earth's existence or the sensitive equilibrium that makes human existence possible.

never mind the big bang theory or big crunch theory. is alright to encourage theoretical scientists to crank up new theories about how the universe was created. but building monstrous hyperthetical machines to smash more atoms is outright science fiction.

(tobecontinued)

underground 2

its alright to encourage theoretical scientists to crank up new theories about how the universe was created. but building hyperthetical machines to smash more atoms is outright science fiction. the very construction of these smasher machines are an environmental hazard.

the issue of underground alien base tunnels is alarming. what's happening here. its understandable that the united states governement wants the flying disc technology. but, what is the meaning of all these underground tunnels. isn't uncle sam going a bit too far collaborating with the aliens? should there be reason to believe that the alien, and not uncle sam, is responsible for these underground facilities?

i was looking through some of the passages of the bible for references to extraterrestrial involvement in human development (there are a lot of them). the genesis section of the bible involving the adam and eve story is interesting. i'm wondering whether the serpent that deceived eve into taking the forbidden fruit was an ancestor of aliens known as 'reptoids'. the story of adam and eve in the garden of eden is probably figurative; even so, it must recall a true event in man's foggy past. in general, the story suggests a war between man's celestial ancestor (god..the gods) and the reptilian alien.

but, reptoids are not the only aliens intersted in doing business with man. there are the greys. and pleiadians.

at this point, i need to know:
    - what are the united states government's criteria for associating with extraterrestrial aliens
    - what are the extent and limits (underground bases..tunnels..etc) of that association
    - what are the reptilians doing here (what is their mission and goal)
    -
    -

-

from what has been happening it is obvious what the reptilians are doing (no need to panic..everythings under control)
    what alarms me is: does man know what he is doing
    does the united states gov't understand the aliens intent

(tobecontinued)