Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underground Base for Our UFOs

I would love to see any supporting evidence for the presence of reptilians. Do you know of any?

Under Water Bases?

why are you here reptilian

why are you here reptilian
    Last edited by aquila; 01-15-2012 at 08:15 PM.

This is fascinating, aquila. I look forward to seeing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I would love to see any supporting evidence for the presence of reptilians. Do you know of any?
    Some interesting threads popping up here, great to see. Doc have you read this famous account- http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/t...erta_files.htm

Don't dismiss it without a good look as there is some very interesting stuff in there...........

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    Some interesting threads popping up here, great to see. Doc have you read this famous account- http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/t...erta_files.htm

Don't dismiss it without a good look as there is some very interesting stuff in there...........
    Thank you very much for the link and reference, Luminari! At a quick glance it looks like a great resource. I will get into it as soon as I can. I wonder, have you heard of the Hav Musuvs? I was given a general location for the entrance to an underground cave system a few years ago. I made three trips out there and after the first two, I went out and got a "bigger Jeep". Maybe I should start a thread on that.

reptilian.. how do you feel about turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I wonder, have you heard of the Hav Musuvs? I was given a general location for the entrance to an underground cave system a few years ago. I made three trips out there and after the first two, I went out and got a "bigger Jeep". Maybe I should start a thread on that.
    I hadn't heard of them (I'm australian- not too familiar with native american lore) although I looked it up. Interesting. Yes, you should start a thread!

Turtles are okay...

Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    reptilian.. how do you feel about turtles
    Aquila, is your shift button broken?

Proper Capitalization is our last, best hope......