Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underground Base for Our UFOs

reptilian.. if you're ok with turtles then i guess we can get along.. i have a turtle named socrates.. most of my decisions are made with the help of socrates.. and, i want you to know that i'm a fan of the ninja turtles movement. i understand that the ninja turtle scene was devised by reptilians as an alternative to superman taking the conflict of man vs reptilian to the entertainment level. no doubt reptilians derive cash income from the copyrights and commercial outlays allowing them to wage bets in man's domain _
    as to the reptilian claim that they were the earth's first inhabitants, this is at best a medium rare joke. your great great .. great great grandfather tyrannosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind on earth by his own doing _ not through warfare _ but _ rather _ lovemaking _ the heaving and pounding during sexual intercourse heated the earth's magma causing super volcanoes to erupt..your ancestors were buried under tons of lava and cinder .. our archeologists thought that your kind had gone extinct due to an asteroid impact

Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    reptilian.. if you're ok with turtles then i guess we can get along.. i have a turtle named socrates.. most of my decisions are made with the help of socrates.. and, i want you to know that i'm a fan of the ninja turtles movement. i understand that the ninja turtle scene was devised by reptilians as an alternative to superman taking the conflict of man vs reptilian to the entertainment level. no doubt reptilians derive cash income from the copyrights and commercial outlays allowing them to wage bets in man's domain _
    as to the reptilian claim that they were the earth's first inhabitants, this is at best a medium rare joke. your great great .. great great grandfather tyrannosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind on earth by his own doing _ not through warfare _ but _ rather _ lovemaking _ the heaving and pounding during sexual intercourse heated the earth's magma causing super volcanoes to erupt..your ancestors were buried under tons of lava and cinder .. our archeologists thought that your kind had gone extinct due to an asteroid impact
    Actually an Iguanadon

Perhaps 'Testudo' (latin for Turtle) would be a more fitting username than 'Aquila' (eagle) for you then..

.. in my next lifetime i may choose to reincarnate as caretta caretta.. i wanna know what it feels like to swim from the mediterranean sea to south america and back
    Last edited by aquila; 01-18-2012 at 12:50 PM.

and so it was that reptilians ancestor tyranosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind by his own doing..the relentless pounding and banging during sexual intercourse sent shock waves through the earth's crust thereby heating the mantle and causing the super volcanoes to erupt..tyranosaurus rex and kin were buried beneath fire and smoke.

man may share the same fate as the dinosaurs of antiquity by disrupting the earth's balance and upseting the natural equilibrium. not through amorous deeds but rather by man made atomic intervention. the shock waves created by experimental nuke detonations have been known to set off earthquakes in sensitive parts of the world. this is a topic of geophysics which is not fully understood; and, it does not have to be understood. a lesson of geophysics is that it is best to leave things as they are and not meddle with nature.

what is known is this: the earth's mantle absorbs shock waves created by man and beast over a period of time and then releases the energy casually or suddenly depending upon the amount of energy stored in mantle.

there is really no need to elaborate on this.

the bottom line is that, given the careless acts of human activity in the last century and current period, man and beast should be walking on their tip toes. the earth is still ringing from the nuke tests of the last century. use of dynamite to open a quarry or mineral mine is an investment in disaster. and, tunel opening activity can make matters worse. the 100 km tunel construction project beneath the alps to connect milan italy with zurich switzerland must be canceled.

likewise, the tunel opening activity which is the subject of this discussion must cease.

now, is there a likelihood that an asteroid may merge with the earth sometime in the near future..?

absolutely.

but these are genesis events which neither man nor beast has control over. the genesis of the earth is a continuing event. besides, a mile wide asteroid would make a handsome conversation piece in any meteor collection. mining companies will have lots n' lots of mineral bearing ore delivered to their doorstep, and the badlands will become good again.
    Last edited by aquila; 01-23-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aquila View Post
    and so it was that reptilians ancestor tyranosaurus rex brought about the extinction of his own kind by his own doing..the relentless pounding and banging during sexual intercourse sent shock waves through the earth's crust

Ahhhhh another theory emerges for the causation of the end of the Mesozoic era.

a subroutine of the big bang theory

despite its large size and fearsome demeanor tyranosaurus rex was probably very affectionate toward its ofspring. in this regard the modern crocodile may be cited as an example of ancient reptilian behavior. mama croc collects her young in her big jaws and gently sets them in the water to play. very touching.

i think man can learn to live with reptilian.

i have confidence that man and croc .. i have confidence that man and reptilian can work together to better this world of man and beast.

heredotus writes in his ancient history chronicles that crocodiles roamed freely among the holy buildings of ancient egypt.

the croc was venerated as a diety.

however, this business of opening tunnels through the earth has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Under Water Bases?

Whats this beween 4:45 and 4:55..?

Here is another D.U.M.B.

between 4:45 and 4:55 appears to be a get away boat in case the enemy gets through the last line of defense - always have a back up plan in case of an emergency - military tactics