Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: old papers about ufo things

hello yes i had trouble findind you and some of those are the same but most others all different i talked to chris on phone who left me number to call i said il take the pictures and e mail if i can get them to e mail only i look at them and the documents you send are nearly the same but its hard for me to find the places people talk like here so i try to go back and compare now ok i looked but i have one of theses different here and a list you sent i dont have that then all the other ones are different about the people lists one here like that ones you senthas date 1954 and says top secret but crossed out but not one you sent and its about the mj13 meeting...other papers are something aboutsigma plato and what the people do and the jobs....then the other papers i will check to see if i see they are to do with same stuff

what are pms and ims please

Personnal messages, "PM"'s and Instanted messages IM"S at the top where you sign "notification's" click on it and open you inbox, thatf your mail here.

earthman
    dave shock

Quote Originally Posted by shemya View Post
    hello yes i had trouble findind you and some of those are the same but most others all different i talked to chris on phone who left me number to call i said il take the pictures and e mail if i can get them to e mail only i look at them and the documents you send are nearly the same but its hard for me to find the places people talk like here so i try to go back and compare now ok i looked but i have one of theses different here and a list you sent i dont have that then all the other ones are different about the people lists one here like that ones you senthas date 1954 and says top secret but crossed out but not one you sent and its about the mj13 meeting...other papers are something aboutsigma plato and what the people do and the jobs....then the other papers i will check to see if i see they are to do with same stuff
    Sigma Plato, diplomatic relations with aliens.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-28-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Yes, projects Sigma and Plato are programs that (allegedly) are in charge of communications with extraterrestrials.

Project Sigma: http://www.exopaedia.org/Sigma+Project

Project Sigma is the name of the project that deals with contact and communication with alien civilizations. It is believed that it started under Pres. Eisenhower.

Bill Cooper claimed SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the aliens and is still responsible for communications. This first official contact would have been made in 1953. Like in the movie "independance day," huge ships were detected in orbit, and contact was made. This would lead to project Plato and to project Serpo (the exchange of ambassadors).

Information that allegedly was leaked from the Pentagon and published on the Serpo site (www.serpo.org) in August 2006, however, claims project Sigma is an ongoing project that involves the studying of alien spacecraft.
    Note: as all other sources refer to Sigma as the communications' programme, I have serious doubts that Sigma would be the name of the project that involves studying alien spacecraft. (See: Redlight, Snowbird & Pluto).

Project Plato: http://www.exopaedia.org/Plato+Project

According to MW Cooper, PLATO is the name of the project responsible for diplomatic relations with the aliens.
    It is related to project Sigma, which is the central project that is in charge of communications with the aliens.
    Project Plato was created in 1953 when through Sigma contact was first made with alien spacecraft orbiting the planet.

On Feb. 20, 1954, Project Plato secured a formal treaty (illegal under the US Constitution) with the aliens. The terms were that the aliens would provide the US government with technology. In return the US agreed to keep their presence on earth a secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals. The aliens agreed to furnish MJ- 12 with a list of abductees on a periodic basis. (See: Preserve Destiny Project)

According to Val. Valerian this treaty was renewed, again within the Plato framework, on 25 April 1964, at Holloman AFB, New Mexico. It is possible that this resulted in the exchange, from 1965 until 1978, of ambassadors, under the project Crystal Knight. (See also 'Serpo').
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Garuda,

Thanks for weighing in on Sigma and Plato…

Exopaedia is a great source for information.

"On Feb. 20, 1954, Project Plato secured a formal treaty (illegal under the US Constitution) with the aliens."

Any basis for this sentence? A treaty may be made and relations set up and still have pending status for approval by the Senate of the United States of America. The President has well established precedencece for secrecy in all negotiationsns and in making Treaties with foreign powers. A formal Ambassador would have yet to be approved by the Senate, but a provisional Ambassador might suffice as well given the secret nature of any such relationship.

I must admit I am looking forward to see where this is going. Every new piece of info is another bit of the puzzle..

Did this ever amount to anything?

What family history does one have to have to acquire such an important piece of information regarding the infamous "Majestic-12"? Let alone having it collect dust and mold...need more information to make an educated assumption.
    project-maji forum