Thread: Image and Backstory from Bob Collins

Image and Backstory from Bob Collins

Bob Collins reports via email:

"Lakes & McGovern, two government flakes from the NTS, we know don't we! And it certainly isn't from Outer Space now is it...

Some think it's a drone or UAV (a form of mental denial it seems). No drone or UAV looks like this now or in the past. But Lakes, and McGovern know what it is. I'm mentally ill? Looking forward to my fully paid rest vacation.... :-) ..Btw, you have my permission to lie, got to keep those skills polished... :-)

However & but, it does anti-gravitate and likely came from S4 (Lazar & Doty). How many billions and billions and they still don't work right, we still fly rockets.

How many of our pilots were killed flying the prototypes? Ernie Kellerstrass (EfD), ret AF Lt Col, Dayton Ohio says quite a large number. Many of them went into the Gulf of Mexico, the Cash-Landrum case almost did.

These are the very reasons we need openness and a reopening of the JFK assassination files. Secrecy creates inefficiencies and the waste of billions...we still fly rockets and it's billions.

From Norio Hayakawa: This fascinating photo was taken by my colleague, Gary Schultz (of Santa Monica) on Wednesday, February 28, 1990, ca. 9 p.m., witnessed by his wife, Pearl Schultz.
    It was taken near the mailbox at the "mailbox road", near the 29 1/2 mile marker, Highway 375, Tikaboo Valley, Lincoln County, Nevada. This spot is very close to the spot where exactly one week earlier (on Wednesday, February 21, 1990) I had brought a Nippon Television crew from Japan to try to document a test-flight of an object described to us by a Mr. Robert Lazar (Rick Doty backs his story) in an interview we had at his residence earlier in Las Vegas. Gary Schultz took this photo from the dirt road looking due south towards the Jumbled Hills and the Groom Mountains.

He said he used a Nikon Action Touch 35 mm camera (35 mm, f 2.8 lens), exposure ascertainable, 1600 ASA Fujicolor film. Initially when he and his wife saw the orangish light in distance he wasn't sure what it was. Upon developing the film later he noticed a protrusion on top of the object, i.e., a dome-shaped form...

Best Regards
    Rm Collins"
    --

"Exempt from Disclosure: The Black World of UFOs," is now available...Here

Image please.

KK

Hi, Ken! Here it is (click on it to get full size):

Prototype Saucer test-flown over Area 51 in 1990, Gary Schultz.jpg

Thanks Doc! The amber color is described in the Bible, as to the appearance of chariots of fire!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyken View Post
    Thanks Doc! The amber color is described in the Bible, as to the appearance of chariots of fire!
    You're welcome. Bob is still sending out emails with pictures, some cryptic, some not so much. I'm convinced that he knows a lot of the good stuff and he has long history with people who were there, some at the beginning and who are getting on in years. I find myself wishing Bob was less cryptic and more direct, to get all of his knowledge on the record before it gets "lost" somehow.