Thread: Irradia Couple... Might Be Hybrids

Blog Entries

Irradia Couple... Might Be Hybrids

It's said that radiation is not poisonous to some ET races. This couple from Russia eat and absorb various forms of radiation materials to survive. Any normal food is toxic to them apparently. They are passionate about radiation and have dedicated websites. The female mentioned she can remember past lives on Sirius. They also have cryptic pictures based on their perceptions of the energy of radiation. Very interesting! They don't appear to be lying. They might be a black ops experiment of some sort or alien/human hybrid.

Clif High also mentions the couple at the beginning of this 'wujo' podcast. He thinks the Irradia Couple signal some important markers and changes according to his web-bot predicrtions:

http://halfpasthuman.com/wujo/clifsw...welectrics.mp3

LOL but not really that funny. I hope not to many fallow their example!

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    LOL but not really that funny. I hope not to many fallow their example!
    Don't underestimate the bald, I lost my hair at 22, maybe a little backwards radiation therapy could get me a head of hair like his. HA
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? Al Einstein

I had never heard of them before, but after a quick google around, I experienced a total "mind numbness", & could not "formulate a coherent thought". There was also a piercing ringing first in the right then in both ears. . . am I nuts/paranoid? I still feel very "dissociated". Has anyone else had a similar reaction? Makes me think there is definitely something to their claims, though my first thought was that they were an avant garde rock (?) group . .

Blog Entries
    It seems like they're being honest... They talk passionately about radiation on various websites so I think there's something to it. I don't remember where I heard it, but somebody wrote about certain ET being immune to radiation so of course I thought, hybrids. She has a fondness for the Illuminati and says they are misunderstood. Their radiation group on the 'net is friends with groups related to freemasons and illuminati. It's really interesting. And she says that she chooses to have short hair, it's not from radiation which I thought at first. I guess they might make fine survivors for a nuclear holocaust?

I don't remember getting ear tones or mental fog when looking into them, but I might have. I was really intrigued about their story and took the time to look into it though because it seemed important.

Blog Entries
    This is where I heard about certain aliens and hybrids being resistant to radiation.

The draconian body-DNA function needs radiation to sustain consciousness like humans need air to breathe.
    So, true hybrids have alien consciousness in an altered body via a genetic CNS modification. CNS modification is partly needed to handle the frequencies of alien consciousness with the energetic body. The alteration of CNS-genetics is done outside the womb during the impregnation by technology, which can hold and change the soul matrix via magnetic field. The modified embryo is then implanted inside the womb of the Rh negative female. The different kind of alien soul matrix revives the function of the hybrid body and altered CNS function. (All hybrids are psychic). So you may understand why the real hybrids are keeping the secret and silence. The various produced beings, through hybrid bodies, are altered outside the womb during the embryonic stage for other things as well, such as functioning in a different kind of environment, and they have higher tolerance for radiation as well. The radiation itself is not poison to some ET races at all.

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...inavian-milab/