Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex CIA Director Denies Dr Steven Greer Briefed Him On Aliens

Ex CIA Director Denies Dr Steven Greer Briefed Him On Aliens

http://charlesfrith.blogspot.pt/2013...ven-greer.html

I'm not brilliant at judging people because I like to give folk a chance to shine, but I've increasingly avoided Steven Greer on UFO/ET talk because he's such a show off. I posted his last interview (which is still excellent) but here we have documentation that he totally exaggerated and lied about his so called briefing to R. James Woolsey who ran the CIA once. Woolsey will be a professional liar anyway because he was Director of CIA but this letter certainly exposes Greer on the timing of the so called briefing and the claims he made about the response of those who attended this quiet evening meal.
    Once again it's worth pointing out that Greer comes from a military industrial (space) complex background and the use of children for MKULTRA purposes is quite common. Greer was a trained doctor. It's hardly likely he threw away a career running a hospital A&E department just to knowingly spin lies on UFOs.
    However he could easily be doing that unknowingly as a programmed ALT
    Who knows. I certainly don't. Just giving my opinion which is probably worthless.

Wow...you've nailed it there....

Talk about rock solid conclusive evidence...

In can you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic...

Who actually did the investigative work? A counterclaim like this needs to be substantiated as much as Dr. Greer's original claim.

Blog Entries
    Me thinks he doth protest to much...

I say kudos to Dr Greer for telling anyone who will listen.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Dr. Greer must be getting a better reputation these days (or trying to). He will be speaking at the MUFON Symposium in July. He will be announcing any results of the tests made on his little alien. http://www.mufonsymposium.org/?fp_type=speaker
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gablak View Post
    Wow...you've nailed it there....
    I'm just quoting what is said in the provided link. It's not my research.

I question the time for this to come out... just a month before the premiere of Sirius...

Didn't something like this happen to Bud Hopkins? He characterized a meeting as cordial and well received and sometime later the other party claimed it was more like he ran up to them in an airport and babbled a bit. The games continue. If they leave the rest of us not knowing who to believe, they have won again.

Dr. Greer actually wrote a public response to Woolsey's letter back in 1999, with direct quotes from Petersen's original dinner invitation where he talks specifically about UFOs. Not much ambiguity there. It's up on the CSETI website.

Quote Originally Posted by Disliner View Post
    Dr. Greer actually wrote a public response to Woolsey's letter back in 1999, with direct quotes from Petersen's original dinner invitation where he talks specifically about UFOs. Not much ambiguity there. It's up on the CSETI website.
    Thanks for that!

And welcome aboard.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I would tend to agree that all is not as it seems here, John L Petersen, Founder and President of the Arlington Institute is a very interesting individual. - http://www.arlingtoninstitute.org/tai/john-l-petersen

This is not the only time he has been involved in this kind of thing either. Most significantly his alleged interactions with Catherine Austin Fitts as described in her 2002 article:

"The $64 Question: What's Up With the Black Budget?" (Here is the key excerpt

"In 1998, I was approached by John Peterson, head of the Arlington Institute, a small high quality military think tank in Washington, DC. I had gotten to know John through Global Business Network and had been impressed by his intelligence, effectiveness and compassion. John asked me to help him with a high level strategic plan Arlington was planning to undertake for the Undersecretary of the Navy.

At the time I was the target of an intense smear campaign that would lead the normal person to assume that I would be in jail shortly or worse. John explained that the Navy understood that it was all politics ---- they did not care.

I met with a group of high level people in the military in the process --- including the Undersecretary. According to John, the purpose of the plan --- discussed in front of several military or retired military officers and former government officials--- was to help the Navy adjust their operations for a world in which it was commonly known that aliens exist and live among us.

When John explained this purpose to me, I explained that I did not know that aliens existed and lived among us. John asked me if I would like to meet some aliens. For the only time in my life, I declined an opportunity to learn about something important. I was concerned that my efforts with Arlington could boomerang and be connected with the smear campaign and the effects that I was managing. I regret that decision. At John's suggestion I started to read books on the topic and read about 25 books over the next year on the alien question, the black budget, and alien technology"

See - http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0209/S00126.htm

When asked about this later Mr Petersen denied any knowlege.

I personally contacted both John Petersen and Catherine Austin Fitts in 2007. Mr Petersen admitted that he had invited Ms Fitts to the meetings, but denied that ETs were the topic of conversation. Ms Fitts, on the otherhand, stood by her story and as far as I know still does today.

One factor strongly in favour of Cathrine Austin Fitts' version of events is the presence of Joe Firmage at the meetings. As most will know, Mr Firmage was heavily involved in UFO research, funding Bob Woods' work on the MJ-12 documents and even claiming personal experiences at that time.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"