Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The dead zone water conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    @ WhoKnows

I think I understand what you are referring to WhoKnows but I am far from being an expert. Correct me if I am going in a wrong direction since SO2 (Sulfur Dioxide) is a problem most likely caused by volcanic activity underwater it would be very hard to pinpoint illegal dumping of SO2 and its byproducts by humans as opposed to natural causes?

So the oxidizing agent in the Claus process used by oil refineries would be SO2 + 2 H2S → 3 S + 2 H2O

@ Majicbar

What you are saying Majicbar makes a lot of sense. So if there is any diabolical plot out there on such a scale the Powers That Be would be the only ones able to pull such a stunt. I also know the mafia types also make huge profits from illegal dumping.

What is confusing me is if this is a plot to produce such large scale dead zones for reasons which are hidden from the general public like an energy source not yet disclosed or hardly understood or if it is just plain greed for a fast buck by getting rid of harmful elements the easy way by dumping.
    A large occurrencee occurrance of the dead zones is natural, the Sargasso Sea was a well known feature long before man regularly crossed the Atlantic. It is now that we are just throwing so much junk into the seas that this is more visible, so visable and so irritating. It is mostly greed, the cheap buck for disposal, like the pigs dumped into the river in China, so 12,000 pigs, really, really disgusting. In my 64 years, greed is the usual motive, follow the money, it has never been moreso, and afterall, the PTB seem to have many among them who do not see themselves living into a future World, so what do they care.
    Last edited by majicbar; 03-22-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    hmmmm seem to be dumping off the coast of Central America, by Costa Rica...

NEWARK, N.J. (CBSNewYork / AP) - Two international shipping firms pleaded guilty Thursday to obstruction and other charges in connection with what the U.S. Attorney’s Office characterized as a pattern of falsifying records to hide the illegal dumping of engine sludge and oil-contaminated waste into the ocean.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/...ff-u-s-shores/
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’