Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Talk - Frequently Asked Disclosure Questions

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    ...so we go back to poop jokes...
    Poop jokes can be entertaining, but fart jokes are funnier.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Poop jokes can be entertaining, but fart jokes are funnier.
    LOL so what comes first the poop or the fart?
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Surprise! A fart with a lump in it.

Now back to the subject matter please.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Other than just pure speculation, I can't offer proof for things I suspect may be true. That would be that I suspect that there are visitors here and probably more than one species. It seems that different behaviors that are exhibited might indicate a different species involved. Abductions and mutilations weigh on the side of indifferent, if not malevolent behavior. Then there are the benign type of experiences such as a simple sighting that many people have that just fills you with awe and wonder.

I will speak freely about it with anyone and get the kind of reactions that others here have already stated. One thing with me, personally is that I have a daughter that works at Lockheed Martin in Colorado Springs. She's involved with satellite technology. Of course, 'top secret' means what it says so she can't tell me anything in regards to her work. However she has stated that discussions of UFOs are held close to the vest. The farther you go up the ladder, the less you had better not joke about the subject. She has asked me not to ask her about anything in that regard, presently...just protocol, she says. Not exactly an admission to anything but...