Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Talk - Frequently Asked Disclosure Questions

Question The Talk - Frequently Asked Disclosure Questions

Most, if not all of you who are members here at The OutPost Forum, believe we are not alone. And undoubtedly, most of you will have had a conversation with people who want to know more, once they accept that, indeed, we are not alone.

WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE BEEN ASKED?

I was thinking it would be a good idea to create a 'Disclosure FAQ,' with the most commonly asked questions.

For myself, I've had the conversation dozens of times. And the questions that are asked seem to be largely different depending on how religious people are.

In my experience, if people consider themselves religious, the first questions that are asked tend to focus on religious implications, with questions like:
    - Does that mean God does not exist?
    - Does that mean God did not create mankind?
    - Where does that leave Jesus and the Bible?

In my experience, for people who do not consider themselves religious, the first questions that come to mind, often are:
    - are they hostile? Do they pose a threat?
    - why are they here?
    - does the government know, and what are they doing about it?
    - who are they, where do they come from, do they look like us?
    - how long have they been here?

If you've had this conversation, what were the questions you've been asked?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Most of my conversations initial questions begin with "how did they get here/cover interstellar distances?"
    Once we over come the transportation obstacle, the next line of questions is more in line with what you have listed.

Most people I talk with want to know E.T.'s goals.
    Are they here to steal Earth's resources?
    Are they terra-forming Earth to meet their own biological needs? (ie Global warming? Increased Methane/C02 levels? etc).
    Are they future evolved/time traveler humans come to fix future problems that WE created?
    Is it possible they have undue clandestine influence within government circles?
    Is humanity simply an interesting species under study, much like a biologist may study lions in the wild?
    Is E.T. (Grays) flesh and blood? Or some type of bio-robot?
    Can our government's protect us from them? (ie abduction and/or out right invasion).

Some fantastic scenarios that boarder on SciFi.
    But questions that seems to notch up in anxiety as the conversations progress.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Hello Garuda...

Whenever one talks about religion and the bible, someone somewhere is going to be offended. The post I am posting is not meant to offend anyone... it is only meant to fodder conversation about how UFO, aliens, and etc... MIGHT fit into the bible... I am no expert... but I have read the bible.... I do go to chuch just about every Sunday... I am not a religious fantatic... in fact... up to about a year ago... I was convinced the stories about Jesus were...well... not believed. however.... in my search for answers... I started to look at the anceint alien perspective of things.... not the whole nibiru angle... but my own perspective... I think the bible... more than anything else supports eveidence of an alien existance...

My view of the bible is... that it was written in a different time for a target audience far different than our current understanding of the world. While I am not completely unconvinced and I could never ever prove this theory, I often wonder if the early chapters of the bible came from a period of human development a prior to this current "stage”.

I also believe the first chapters of the old testament are a history book from this earlier stage that tended to explain things in a way that made sense to people at the time….not the way we might understand things today… just a simple example that has been in my head for a while that I need to get out… Please note I am not advocating this as true, for I have no evidence to make such a claim, it is just a different way to look at a story from the bible with a different twist…

We have all heard the basic story of Noah’s ark…. the story of how Noah gathered all the animals two-by two on two his boat… In many respects it is viewed as a children’s fable. Considering the complexities of such a task, we kind of mock this story because gathering the thousands upon thousands of animals, the boat would have to be huge… let alone gather animals from other parts of the world and etc…. but…. What if… instead of gathering all of the physical animals…. We had a “bank” that contained the DNA of every plant and animal. Impossible? Not hardly… check out Norway’s Doomsday Seed vault via Google… this is currently being done…. Now just imagine… Forget, for now the timing of everything… but just imagine…. For a second… maybe there was a thriving technologically advance human population or some sort or unknown alien assistance on earth let’s say…700,000 years ago…. And maybe they had gathered the DNA of every plant and animal and stored in in a doomsday vault…. Then maybe… something happened… and the world was basically wiped out…. Nuclear war \ explosion, etc… so for the most part… 99% of the world was wiped out… everything gone… but prior to the explosion… a few…elite… were able to escape via some sort of space craft with the doomsday vault…

Now imagine a few generations after all of this… how you might explain this story to the few survivors… now there is little to no technology… no more schools, nothing, man is basically at the stone age level… the concepts over time of space travel, DNA, technology all vanished and only memories handed down verbally for a few generations. As a result, without understanding DNA and etc… could the concept of creating a DNA doomsday vault not come across as gathering all the physical animals 2 by 2? Since they no longer had space exploration… might a space ship be explained as a boat? And… maybe the flood… was really nuclear fallout that fell from the sky…. I am not saying this is what happened…. But what I am saying is, don’t discount the stories…. it is all about perspective.

what if... it was at this point.... this is when the stories of Genesis were told…. And written…. many generations later….

Not sure if any of you are familiar with Adam's Calendar...the stories that surround this are interesting… the cliff notes version is this…. Adams Calendar is a settlement… that is proven to be at least 75,000 years old… and many believe it goes back much…much farther… 200,000 years… please pause for a sec… two hundred…. thousand years….

What is Adams Calendar? It is a settlement… but it is also a mine…. believed to be a gold mine…. Who… how…. Why… might people be mining for gold…. 200,000 years ago?? Well… this is a different conversation… but why the name…Adams Calendar? Anything to do with Adam and Eve?

Again… I cannot prove any of this… and there are similar theories… But what if… in the first books of Genesis… God was not…really God… but some sort of alien life… to us… or prehistoric man… would not any alien life appear as a God?

What if… these aliens… what if they were the ones who were here… mining the Gold… what if.. They were able to manipulate DNA from an ape… to make man… maybe the bible and Genesis got it right? Maybe man did not evolve from an ape the way we were taught…

I understand it is all speculative, un proven… and is full of what ifs… but… the overall point is this…

If one combines… knowledge of UFOs… aliens… abductions…. With the bible… It is downright fascinating… but… one has to accept that beyond everything we know… there is some sort of “energy” or “object”… in charge… and things that we think were God… we may have confused to be God…

Think about it… the Holy Spirit…

So to answer your three questions…

Does God exist? Yes, something… is at the very top… but… this does not mean…every reference to God in the bible… is really God… since it was unable to be explained at that time… to man…at that time…. It appeared to be God…

Does that mean God did not create mankind?
    While God does exist, my belief is no, we were not created by God, we were created by a previous species of aliens… but I am also open to panspermia..

Where does that leave Jesus and the Bible?
    Think about what we know about human abduction… can anyone else see the parallels between the birth of Jesus… and hybrid children allegedly born via abduction scenarios? Could the North Star… really have been a ufo?

So a question I would ask…. If Jesus was a hybrid alien… would that change a persons view of Jesus?

The number one question I get is "what do you think is the best evidence out there to support their existence?". The second most asked question "Have you ever seen an alien or a UFO?".

After that the questions go all over the place. I'll have to think about it a little more to rank the questions.....

My question to you Chris what do you see is your expertise in the field of Ufology?

Do you have a book out there on anything related to ufology or something? Just wondering. Seriously. I have no idea who you are and certainly in the last incarnaton of this forum you never participated in the all the time I was there posting on a daily basis except for that UN stuff and so on. So who are YOU???

Are you just one of those guys who disagreed with Springer on Serpo who were then kicked off that forum? And here we are talking "Jurassic Era" internet-wise. I mean, you hardly ever post here in this forum either so I hope you
    understand where I'm coming from here.

Hey, I live in Ohio too and we can meet up anytime you want. I sure would love to have a conversation with you... whoever you are. I'll do a few demonstrations for you too. But I have no idea who you are.
    Last edited by A99; 03-19-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    @A99. Off topic...
    Such personal questions are better suited to PM, or perhaps the introductions thread.

If you would be so kind; Garuda is looking for the questions ask of you/us by people, during discussions of ET visitations.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

@bluecottoncandy

Thanks for the lengthy reply!

At this stage, I was actually looking for the questions, not the answers. (That would be a next phase, once we've got an inventory of most frequently asked questions).

And, yes, I am familiar with Adam's Calendar. I live in South Africa, and am very familiar with Michael Tellinger's work.
    He is the one who came up with the name 'Adam's Calendar'.
    You may be interested in reading his first book, Slave species of God, which gives an insight into why gold mines etc.
    (And, yes, it has to do with extraterrestrials visiting Earth because they need gold).

[And as a quick side note: whenever anybody of my religious friends asks the question whether God created mankind, my standard answer is: "if He/She did, it seems it just wasn't on Earth first, which shouldn't come as a surprise if we take into account that the Milky Way is more than 13 billion years old, but our solar system is less than 5 billion years old."]
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blucottoncandy,

I agree there is evidence within the Christian bible that supports extraterrestrial life.

For most of us here, including us experiencers, we have had to remain pretty much in the closet wrt to our interest in these topics. But if we do take the initiative and bring up UFOs in any given group situation, like I did one time at a Christmas dinner held at a party center attended by my brother-in-laws’ large extended Catholic family and their friends, the first question I got was, "What do you think they are?"

I was amazed at how many who were at the large round table I was sitting at were willing to talk about UFOs in a public setting like that. The ETH theory was the only one most knew about other than the sentiment that they could be just advanced military craft. No one even brought up the 'interdimensional' theory in what ended up to be a very animated conversation.

A couple of them entertained the notion that UFOs/ET's could be 'us' from the future traveling back into time. So that was talked about too. And one guy talked about someone he knew who once saw a UFO and what it looked like and so on.

But as for the 2 non-denominational evangelistic Christians at that table, such topics like UFOs are completely off-limits. So they remained silent and didn’t say a word. In fact, they refuse to even engage in any conversations about UFOs even in private conversation because of their beliefs that all things UFO and ET are demonic. This seems to be the prevailing sentiment for just about all of the Evangelistic Christians that I know within my own circle of acquaintances including family members who switched over from Catholicism to that version of Christianity.

Anyway, it seemed like everyone there at that table DID believe in UFOs. The question if they even exist or not was not even mentioned whereas if that conversation had occurred 20 years ago instead, I’m sure some would have expressed that opinion too -- but not so in this day and age.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

So the questions those who were at that dinner party table asked about UFOs/ET''s were:
    Are they aliens from other planets?
    Are they time-traveler's from the future?
    Are they just advanced military aircraft?
    So right off the bat, those were the questions posed and those were the topics discussed that evening at that table.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi