Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Talk - Frequently Asked Disclosure Questions

Blog Entries
    I find your last comment very telling:
    <snip>
    Anyway, it seemed like everyone there at that table DID believe in UFOs. The question if they even exist or not was not even mentioned whereas if that conversation had occurred 20 years ago instead, I’m sure some would have expressed that opinion too -- but not so in this day and age.
    It would seem the government's denial of E.T. is wearing thin on the populace.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Most people that ask me questions about UFO's / Aliens know I'm a believer in The Eternal God and a believer/follower of The Lord Jesus Christ. Here are the questions I get most often.

Do you believe UFO's come from other planets inhabited by alien species?

Do you believe alien species produce offspring as humans?

Do these alien species die as we humans die?

Are alien species demonic?

Are alien species angelic?

Are alien species as we humans, knowing good and evil?

Are alien species in camp with The Adversary (Satan,The Devil)?

Do alien species have a soul?

Do alien species have feelings and experience both giving and receiving love as humans?

Great questions, thus far!

Thank you all!

Keep 'm coming.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Pretty much every question that has been mentioned in this thread is the standard set of questions.

I don't discuss it offline with anyone 99% of the time unless there is something I am doing to them which gets their interest to perk up. The only real questions I can remember off the top of my head is:

--What is their nature?
    --How can I use (for myself) what they have shown/taught you?
    --Are they of the devil? (honest question)
    --How does this <insert concept> compare to <this rumor> and <this topic> in this <insert miscellaneous literature>?

Most of the dynamics of the few questions asked are mostly in the vein of what they are, who they are and.or what do they want or what can they give me.

-----------------------------

If I added my own questions I myself asked of the ET, the questions would be well outside the standard set of questions. I hope there will be a thread like that.

Seeing or knowing nothing on the topic seems to lead to the base questions. (The Identity and specific Relationship to the person asking questions.)

"Knowing something" of them and "Seeing something" of them leads to more complicated and intimate/invasive questions.

------------------------------

(Like, "Why do you live in the valleys and mountains areas of the Earth and not in the clear and open spaces with your hidden technologies?")

To which shifting feet and stares at one another are the only reply I'd imagine. (or outright denial and a quick change of subject?)

Or

"Why are there engineering specifications [for a weapons platform] within the mind of this Grey member? More importantly, when I glimpsed into his mind without his permission, I noticed that the specs defined and say it is mounted on a heavy transport system of human design". I thought you said you don't have anything to do with Human Projects?"

[Downplayed with "We spy on Human Projects" and "Don't ever mention what you saw anywhere, nor ever speak or repeat it ever again. You'll risk your safety and our project."]
    Last edited by Fore; 03-19-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Well.... I feel like an idiot not understanding the original... theme... of this post... I am sorry...

Many of the people I work with seem to have advanced degrees an ss a result, they are skeptic in nature becasueif it is not something that was taught at a post university level, they are very closed off to the topics we talk about in these forums.

So, the questions I get can be as basic as…

What evidence is there to confirm that what was seen or experienced was real?

How reliable is the source of the reported incident?

To the very technical…

How it is that element 115 can be used as a power source when it has a half-life time of 220 milliseconds?

It is quite draining…lol

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    My question to you Chris what do you see is your expertise in the field of Ufology?

Do you have a book out there on anything related to ufology or something? Just wondering. Seriously. I have no idea who you are and certainly in the last incarnaton of this forum you never participated in the all the time I was there posting on a daily basis except for that UN stuff and so on. So who are YOU???

Are you just one of those guys who disagreed with Springer on Serpo who were then kicked off that forum? And here we are talking "Jurassic Era" internet-wise. I mean, you hardly ever post here in this forum either so I hope you
    understand where I'm coming from here.

Hey, I live in Ohio too and we can meet up anytime you want. I sure would love to have a conversation with you... whoever you are. I'll do a few demonstrations for you too. But I have no idea who you are.
    I do not have a book to sell nor do I consider myself to be an expert in any particular aspect of Ufology. I do have a life long interest in Ufology and I strive to provide a place where others with a similar interest can talk about their experiences and opinions.

I'm not sure how you don't know who I am or what I have done . I have lectured on the subject matter at the 2010 UFO Conference in Bordentown, NJ. I have also conducted many interviews on the subject and I have been interviewed on several of the popular radio shows, including twice on The Kevin Smith Show.

I have made a point to establish relationships with people in the military, government, intelligence and corporate worlds who might know something about our favorite subjects being discussed here at TOP. This leads in directly to my passion about Disclosure and helping to bring it to fruition.

As to my postings, I wish I could do more but I run my own business and am heavily involved in charitable pursuits. This does prevent me from posting as much as I would like to but I do have a few hundred posts here at TOP and I had a few thousand at "the old place".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Most, if not all of you who are members here at The OutPost Forum, believe we are not alone. And undoubtedly, most of you will have had a conversation with people who want to know more, once they accept that, indeed, we are not alone.

WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE BEEN ASKED?

I was thinking it would be a good idea to create a 'Disclosure FAQ,' with the most commonly asked questions.

For myself, I've had the conversation dozens of times. And the questions that are asked seem to be largely different depending on how religious people are.

In my experience, if people consider themselves religious, the first questions that are asked tend to focus on religious implications, with questions like:
    - Does that mean God does not exist?
    - Does that mean God did not create mankind?
    - Where does that leave Jesus and the Bible?

In my experience, for people who do not consider themselves religious, the first questions that come to mind, often are:
    - are they hostile? Do they pose a threat?
    - why are they here?
    - does the government know, and what are they doing about it?
    - who are they, where do they come from, do they look like us?
    - how long have they been here?

If you've had this conversation, what were the questions you've been asked?
    Most of the time, when I started talking about UFOs to friends who weren't in the field, they didn't ask me questions about it. They seemed to change the subject or move away to talk to someone else. The topic is still very taboo with some people in NYC. The one who did ask me a question usuall wanted to know why are they here. They would ask, "Why would they come all this way to Earth?"
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Why haven't they landed on the White House lawn?
    Why haven't they contacted us?
    Why haven't they taken over Earth already?
    Why are they so interested in Earth?
    Who made them?
    Does that mean mermaids, werewolves and unicorns are real too?
    Was Jesus an alien?
    Why do their ships have lights?
    Are there good and bad ones?
    Why do they abduct/probe people?
    Why do they resemble us so much?
    Are you an alien?

I have been asked this one a few times:

- "Why the need for secrecy...?"

Most people seem to be talking about the government here and haven't even considered that the ETs may also have a need for secrecy. Another one that goes hand in hand with this (although it would become largely irrelevant with open disclosure), is:

- "How do they keep it secret...?"
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Most people seem to be talking about the government here and haven't even considered that the ETs may also have a need for secrecy. Another one that goes hand in hand with this (although it would become largely irrelevant with open disclosure), is:"
    It is rumored there are three Grey alien races. They are at the end of their genetic breeding code.

One Grey race is attempting to turn us into them and save their species, hence abductions and whatever.

Second Grey race has sided with humans from other star systems against what is going on.

Third Grey race doesn’t care one way or another about what is going on.

Extraterrestrials likely have adhering guidelines. Earth labeled as developing has kept humans on that planet isolated. With an isolation in place, extraterrestrial traffic on and off the planet is kept from view of inhabitants. It is possible an extraterrestrial species skirts around those guidelines.