Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Talk - Frequently Asked Disclosure Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I do not have a book to sell nor do I consider myself to be an expert in any particular aspect of Ufology. I do have a life long interest in Ufology and I strive to provide a place where others with a similar interest can talk about their experiences and opinions.

I'm not sure how you don't know who I am or what I have done . I have lectured on the subject matter at the 2010 UFO Conference in Bordentown, NJ. I have also conducted many interviews on the subject and I have been interviewed on several of the popular radio shows, including twice on The Kevin Smith Show.

I have made a point to establish relationships with people in the military, government, intelligence and corporate worlds who might know something about our favorite subjects being discussed here at TOP. This leads in directly to my passion about Disclosure and helping to bring it to fruition.

As to my postings, I wish I could do more but I run my own business and am heavily involved in charitable pursuits. This does prevent me from posting as much as I would like to but I do have a few hundred posts here at TOP and I had a few thousand at "the old place".
    Thanks for your reply on this Chris. I was only around the last few years at the old place and because of this, my knowledge about the background information on how everybody first ended up over there is very sketchy. But in your above post, you've just clarified for me those target area's in the field of Ufology that interest you and that you are focusing on so now I'm glad I asked "who you are". I already knew that you have lectured at UFO conferences and have talked on various radio shows, but that's it. That's all I knew. But in any case, that you have been asked to speak at those places in the first place indicates to me that your overall message must resonate with many of those out there which also explains why people have followed you from one place to the other... and now to here. I was just wondering if there was some other information about you that I was missing out on but it appears that this is not the case.
    Maybe someday, when you have the time, you can tell us about your own experiences and what got you interested in Ufology. I would really like to hear that. In fact, it would be great if Lee and each of the mods here could give us information on their own experiences too in this area.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Chris, once again, could you please tell us about your own personal experiences having to do with UFO and/or aliens? Or, on the other hand, if you have not had any personal experiences, could you please tell us why you are so interested in Ufology anyway?

I'm just curious and want to know - it's as simple as that. You are, after all, the main guy at this forum and it's only natural for some of us to wonder where it all began with you. I'm in the same age group you are in so anything you want to contribute wrt to what I'm asking will be something that I undoubtably will be able to relate to; at least on some level. And yes, you did mention an old Disney documentary but somehow I'm thinking your interest in UFOs/Aliens goes beyond those ridiculous newswheels/documentaries shown back in the 60's, 70's and even into the 80's.

Where did it all begin for you. I really want to know. thanks.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Let's just say that for a number of us here, it would be an honor for us if you could tell us 'Your Own Story' wrt how you ended up being a force to be reckoned with in this area of interest (Ufology) on the internet.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Chris, once again, could you please tell us about your own personal experiences having to do with UFO and/or aliens? Or, on the other hand, if you have not had any personal experiences, could you please tell us why you are so interested in Ufology anyway?

I'm just curious and want to know - it's as simple as that. You are, after all, the main guy at this forum and it's only natural for some of us to wonder where it all began with you. I'm in the same age group you are in so anything you want to contribute wrt to what I'm asking will be something that I undoubtably will be able to relate to; at least on some level. And yes, you did mention an old Disney documentary but somehow I'm thinking your interest in UFOs/Aliens goes beyond those ridiculous newswheels/documentaries shown back in the 60's, 70's and even into the 80's.

Where did it all begin for you. I really want to know. thanks.
    I am certainly not the main guy here at TOP. We have four co-equal owners and a wonderful staff providing all of this to the members and the guests out of our desire to share a place to talk and chat about our experience and stories. Some of us are more willing than others to completely share and some of us have more to share than do others.

My personal interest is lifelong and I really don't have that many interesting experiences to share. I have seen the "odd" lights at night but I have seen only one daytime UFO. Why I have been interested all of my life...I really don't know. But suffice to say that I am VERY interested in it and I am happy to do what I can to help here at TOP!

The people I talk to about UFOs are usually well read on the subject. The number one question I get is:

"When do you think official Disclosure will start?"

I seem to get ask

"Why do you believe?"

or

"Why do the authorities try and explain them away?"
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Why do they abduct people and what do they do with you?

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Why do they abduct people and what do they do with you?
    That depends which extraterrestrial species did the abducting.

Blog Entries
    Most people don't take it too seriously and don't seem too interested in talking about it. I don't preach or bring the alien topic up any more than rarely, but when it happens most people go kind of quiet and get uncomfortable, so we go back to poop jokes... But that's one of the few sincere questions I remember getting. I answered that my guess is that the majority of abductions are mainly for genetic material and for manipulating people's minds in favor of their agenda, influencing their behaviour by controlling the stage behind the scenes.

Blog Entries
    It depends upon the sophistication of the audience or person as to what answers might be given like who is ET or if there is an ET at all and if the audience or person is skeptic or believer or religious.

Most answers I receive are in the form of a giggle factor. My questions usually start slow to test parameters and sophistication of audience or person involved in the questions. How the audience or a person reacts usually depends on how I proceed.

Devout religious persons almost always answer as they are fallen angels or demons here for your everlasting soul sent by Satan and many view these questions of ET as instruments of the devil and will not consider any other explanation.

Most atheists, not all, tend to be on the skeptical side and view anything that does not belong in their belief system view is delusional and hide behind science as a crutch for their view and on the other side many atheists are totally open but have a prove it to me response which IMO is an acceptable route for discussion.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’