Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian TV airs interview with Charles Hall

Australian TV airs interview with Charles Hall

This turned up in Australia's MSM

I've read Charles Halls story a couple of times now and we even went to Mercury Nevada on one of our trips around the perimeter of the vast Nellis Ranges to see the area he was talking about and check out some of the background details. His story is hard to believe but it has two things going for it, IMO. He has been consistent over time and up to this point didn't seem motivated solely to sell books, give presentations, etc. The other is that I get a sense that he had nothing to gain but ridicule by telling his story but that he felt compelled to tell it.

http://www.openseti.org/Hall.html

Blog Entries
    Does Mr Halls books\presentations have any compelling evidence, besides being a good story?

The 10 foot "Tall" 800year old alien part was difficult to find credible.
    But if he interacted with them maybe he snagged a bit of DNA or a picture?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Does Mr Halls books\presentations have any compelling evidence, besides being a good story?

The 10 foot "Tall" 800year old alien part was difficult to find credible.
    But if he interacted with them maybe he snagged a bit of DNA or a picture?
    Back in early bible times, it is written that people often lived for hundreds of years.

If asked are there human aliens, I answer the question with yes.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-03-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Back in early bible times, it is written that people often lived for hundreds of years.

If asked are there human aliens, I answer the question with yes.
    Do you mean human alien hybrids?
    Or maybe a reference to Panspermia?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Do you mean human alien hybrids?
    Or maybe a reference to Panspermia?
    Humans from other star systems.

Blog Entries
    When I think of human military working with Nordics and Greys I don't think those aliens are the benevolent kind. Why would positive types come down and work with the human war machine? The military has a terrible reputation and it gets worse the more you look into it. My guess is the ET he's talking about are working with the military to continue agendas of control and tyranny, just a guess.

So he's getting the word out that there are aliens here which is a good thing in a way because it helps to stretch people's minds a little. But he says these Nordics and Greys are very loving, and I don't buy that if they're working with the military. Plus, how did this guy get on a big TV show if the media controllers, and by extension the conspiratorial elite, didn't want his message to be widely received? I know Whitley Streiber was on a popular talk show talking about his book, but he presents his visitors in transcendent and positive themes, even though he says he was raped and abused by them.

I think he's telling the truth as far as he understands it. Sometimes trying to figure out if the speaker is sincere or consciously lying can be a distraction because he might be completely fooled himself. Sincerity doesn't always mean accuracy or realness.

Here is a link to more on the Charles Hall case. Of interest is what has been corroborated by Paola Harris and others.

http://www.qdeansloan.com/articles/exopolitical.htm

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Here is a link to more on the Charles Hall case. Of interest is what has been corroborated by Paola Harris and others.

http://www.qdeansloan.com/articles/exopolitical.htm
    Great link! That article covers "Charles Hall and the Tall Whites and why we should care" in clear, simple language.

I found this interesting