Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian TV airs interview with Charles Hall

If this is a real insider my challenge to anyone who lives in the USA is a follows. Charles Halls talks about Tall Whites entering and leaving Earth on specific days of the month see link and scroll down http://openseti.org/Hall.html

I would of thought that an infrared camera will be able to see these craft coming or exiting Earths space. These craft will do one of two things IMO. 1/ Come down with a thump straight onto the landing strip or 2/ Enter in a low populated area and cruse into the landing strip.

Either way an infrared camera pointed in the right direction should be able to pickup images of the spacecraft entering or exiting Earth, outside the boundaries of Dreamland/Area 51.

What do you think?
    Last edited by GusB; 08-02-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GusB View Post
    I found this interesting

Thanks for the post GusB,

Tis very interesting investigations...!

Thanks for the link. Interesting. As for infrared camera, it would depend on how they enter the atmosphere. Being "advanced", they may not leave an infrared signature.

Just a thought.....
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Back in early bible times, it is written that people often lived for hundreds of years.

If asked are there human aliens, I answer the question with yes.
    Casper, there is a problem with the Bible's reports of lives lasting hundreds of years, it is a problem in translation. The Jews reported their time in "years" of "lunar months", sometimes the translator did not pick up on this difference, so years may be 13 times less with 13 lunar months per year. Someone some 430 'years' old in a Biblical translation, was actually only 33 years old, which agrees more with the anthropology of that era.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Thanks for the link. Interesting. As for infrared camera, it would depend on how they enter the atmosphere. Being "advanced", they may not leave an infrared signature.

Just a thought.....
    Epo there is part 2 and 3 just as interesting from the Youtube poster.

Sure their Tech could cloak there entry but I have seen a number of Night Vision (Sorry not infrared camera) clips of UFOs. We know a possible time and direction to point the cameras.

I would say that the boundaries of Area 51 is so large that the authorities would find it difficult to stop people from filming the entry. In saying that after reading Charles Hall's account of how Tall Whites kill humans with little thought, anyone who would do this could get hurt.

Sounds exciting who's going to do it?
    Last edited by GusB; 08-03-2015 at 01:02 AM. Reason: editing

Epo there is part 2 and 3 just as interesting from the Youtube poster.
    I followed through to them too!

It didn't sound like the Tall Whites would go as far as to track down someone catching them coming and going. More like in person and doing anything they have issues with.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

It didn't sound like the Tall Whites would go as far as to track down someone catching them coming and going. More like in person and doing anything they have issues with.
    IMO I would think that the US military will arrest you if they find someone trying to film the entry or exit of these craft.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

IMO I would think that the US military will arrest you if they find someone trying to film the entry or exit of these craft.

So Epo when are you going to film it?

So Epo when are you going to film it?
    Not likely as I'm on the eastern seaboard.

I do agree however, someone on the outer perimeter at an elevated height, with a decent FLIR Camera might have some success. Add a telephoto lens and SHAZZAM!

This system could do well. You'll need a van perhaps.

($$$)

http://www.flir.com/home/news/details/?ID=70469

FLIR PT-602CZFLIR Systems is showcasing a new affordable pan/tilt thermal security camera at this year’s IFSEC exhibition in London from June 16th through June 18th. The FLIR PT-602CZ pan/tilt, multi-sensor security camera delivers thermal imaging from a long-life cooled, midwave thermal detector that delivers a lower cost of ownership and provides excellent long-range perimeter intrusion detection and surveillance. Now with a two-year warranty, the multi-sensor allows users to see two times farther than uncooled thermal security cameras — even in complete darkness, bright sunlight, or through dust and haze — making the camera ideal for critical infrastructure, petrochemical, and border security applications.

The FLIR PT-602CZ’s cooled thermal detector creates the sharpest thermal images at a 640×480 resolution. Featuring advanced thermal image processing with Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) for high-contrast images in dynamic thermal scenes, the wide field of view improves coverage without compromising range performance. The PT-602CZ includes a 14x continuous optical zoom cooled thermal camera and a 36x zoom color visible camera so you can see the smallest details from farther away — with human detection from a distance of 4 to 5 kilometers. FLIR’s new advanced thermal auto-focus keeps images sharp when zooming in or out.

Well who on The Out Post Forum is going to do it?