Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea Threatens the United States

North Korea Threatens the United States

I turn on the news and the first thing I see is "North korea Threatens the United States" on the headlines, and then I hear people talking about fearing north korea might try to do something with a dirty bomb against us. I personally find it very stupid. it doesn't make sense because what is the motivation and reason for them to do what they are doing? You see what I'm saying? There really isn't any reason. Right now the media is throwing ridiculous quotes like "North Korea feels it's time to settle the score"....Really? Are People that stupid that they think that's a legitimate reason a little country would go on a suicide mission and create war against the United States?

It looks to me like something is in the works behind the scenes and the 'elites' are planning a scenario so they can declare martial law. Now like I said before there are millions of people on this planet who's destiny isn't written to be part of a doomsday scenario, so I don't think something like that will happen.

So My question is what is your take and knowledge on the topic? Do you think we should begin preparing for a scenario involving martial law or just ignore it and hope for the best? I might personally begin stocking up on food and water and start reading up on how to survive in the wilderness.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

Blog Entries
    It looks like they didn't like the US practicing with S. Korea and our B 2. http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-orders-...000429063.html

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea's leader responded Friday to America's use of nuclear-capable B-2 bombers in joint South Korean military drills with more angry rhetoric, saying his rocket forces are ready "to settle accounts with the U.S."

The threats, while not an indication of imminent war, are most likely aimed at coercing South Korea into softening its policies, to win direct talks and aid from Washington, and to strengthen young leader Kim Jong Un's credentials at home.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityFlame View Post
    I turn on the news and the first thing I see is "North korea Threatens the United States" on the headlines, and then I hear people talking about fearing north korea might try to do something with a dirty bomb against us. I personally find it very stupid. it doesn't make sense because what is the motivation and reason for them to do what they are doing? You see what I'm saying? There really isn't any reason. Right now the media is throwing ridiculous quotes like "North Korea feels it's time to settle the score"....Really? Are People that stupid that they think that's a legitimate reason a little country would go on a suicide mission and create war against the United States?

It looks to me like something is in the works behind the scenes and the 'elites' are planning a scenario so they can declare martial law. Now like I said before there are millions of people on this planet who's destiny isn't written to be part of a doomsday scenario, so I don't think something like that will happen.

So My question is what is your take and knowledge on the topic? Do you think we should begin preparing for a scenario involving martial law or just ignore it and hope for the best? I might personally begin stocking up on food and water and start reading up on how to survive in the wilderness.

Just a thought, but you can't rely on an irrational person to behave / react rationally.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

IMO,

We will be dealing with the new "KID" on the block. A spoiled young punk that may want to make a name for himself by bullying his neighbors. So until he gets a bloody nose from U.S.A. or another country that gets fed up with his antics, he won't go away!

We might expect to hear of drone activity there soon...!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    IMO,

We will be dealing with the new "KID" on the block. A spoiled young punk that may want to make a name for himself by bullying his neighbors. So until he gets a bloody nose from U.S.A. or another country that gets fed up with his antics, he won't go away!

We might expect to hear of drone activity there soon...!
    Like a kid poking a sleeping bear with a sharp stick.

Some people have to learn the hard way.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Late at night, when the everyone in the vast palace is asleep, Kim parades in front of a mirror in high heels..."I feel pretty, oh so pretty..."

I think this is just a ploy to get more face time and probably money just as his grandfather and father did. This really is nothing new from NK, sword rattling sos!

Sorry I didn't address this part of your post.

IMO, Its' very prudent to be reasonably prepared for extreme weather, wild fires, civil unrest, and other factors base on where you live.

So here a site I found to be on the ball, while not going over the top so to speak.

http://preparednessadvice.com/

Note Categories on the right, after scanning down a bit.

Blog Entries
    Truely the shame is the world feeds the starving peoples of NK while their government plows their funding into military expenditures, rather than investing in agro infrastructure. Mighty? Mighty hungry that is.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The media is releasing all these war movies lately. One of them being a re-make of the old movie "Red Dawn". It looks like the powers that be are trying to prime and prepare people for something.

When I read newyourklily's post it causes this whole thing to make a little sense, but then it makes you wonder what is actually going on behind the scenes. Why would the United States do something like that? To give them a reason to threaten us? Maybe, but who knows.

I don't know too much about politics and the law but I've read about the patriot act and Obama's laws about martial law. If another event like that day which I don't like mentioning online happens, that is a little worse, possibly involving some kind of destructive event in several in different places and next thing you know we will be living in a different world and the Obama which everyone admired might finally turn into who he really is.
    I believe the conspiracy right now is getting us to believe (again) in an enemy we know nothing about. Right now I'm seeing that news about N. Korea and it sill seems absurd.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different