Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea Threatens the United States

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Truely the shame is the world feeds the starving peoples of NK while their government plows their funding into military expenditures, rather than investing in agro infrastructure. Mighty? Mighty hungry that is.
    That's truly very sad to read.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Truely the shame is the world feeds the starving peoples of NK while their government plows their funding into military expenditures, rather than investing in agro infrastructure. Mighty? Mighty hungry that is.
    That's why I think it would be highly unlikely for NK to go to war! What's the old line about an army and it stomach...

Blog Entries
    Epo, nice links.

I don't think there's a good enough reason not to take some extra preparedness precautions. Especially since 911 and there are way too many things that can happen. Depending on the emergency you might be able to get through it with just some minor bruises, but if you're in a major city there's going to be a lot of hungry looters and gangs of people. People would start killing people for a can of coffee so your best bet is to hide a lot of your survival stuff in your house in things like speakers, behind drywall pieces, under floorboards, in air conditioning vents. And have a grab and go bag with a plan in mind and enough food and items to survive a good 30 days away from your home and city if it gets really bad. After that period things should settle down a lot more and you can go back home. But I would stay low-key and keep all the food hidden, just play dumb with people. I try not to think about it too much. If you die, you die and that's the worst thing that can happen. It's going to happen anyways it's just a matter of time. So enjoy yourself while you're here. Clear up your karma, do what you're really passionate about every day as if it's your last day on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Epo, nice links.

I don't think there's a good enough reason not to take some extra preparedness precautions. Especially since 911 and there are way too many things that can happen. Depending on the emergency you might be able to get through it with just some minor bruises, but if you're in a major city there's going to be a lot of hungry looters and gangs of people. People would start killing people for a can of coffee so your best bet is to hide a lot of your survival stuff in your house in things like speakers, behind drywall pieces, under floorboards, in air conditioning vents. And have a grab and go bag with a plan in mind and enough food and items to survive a good 30 days away from your home and city if it gets really bad. After that period things should settle down a lot more and you can go back home. But I would stay low-key and keep all the food hidden, just play dumb with people. I try not to think about it too much. If you die, you die and that's the worst thing that can happen. It's going to happen anyways it's just a matter of time. So enjoy yourself while you're here. Clear up your karma, do what you're really passionate about every day as if it's your last day on earth.
    I thought I was pretty low key in that post and link,lol.

I prefer to hunker down, and lucky to have mindful and like minded neighbors. I would fear for those who live in the bigger cities, if there were to be a major national event that cause commerce problems.
    Electrical grid failure is another event to easily prep for. There are several reasons why grids might go down for extended periods of time.

It all fun ain't it...

Just saw the news about this again. A good friend of mine was telling me how they heard on tv....that N. Korea's supposedly made threats of attacks on Texas, Los Angeles, New York and I don't remember where else they said. We'll see how this plays out. I really think they're planning something so they have an excuse for war, martial law, and to implement a one world government.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

would you look at that my last post here was at 11:11. Just wanted to point that out

The propaganda machine is trying to divert attention.

Something is going to happen...but not in Korea.

Guessing

Breaking news

North Korea has entered a “state of war” against its Southern neighbor, stating that from now on any issues between the two countries will be resolved in a "wartime manner."

http://rt.com/news/north-korea-vicio...le-russia-072/

Quote Originally Posted by zooky View Post
    Breaking news

North Korea has entered a “state of war” against its Southern neighbor, stating that from now on any issues between the two countries will be resolved in a "wartime manner."

http://rt.com/news/north-korea-vicio...le-russia-072/
    Given the million man army of North Korea, the risk they face is that should they actually go to a shooting war the next flyover of B-2's might just as well deliver 8 B-61's per B-2, that would easily equalize things. Peace prize or not, Obama might have no choice to avoid 50,000 American casualites in just a few days of fighting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityFlame View Post
    Just saw the news about this again. A good friend of mine was telling me how they heard on tv....that N. Korea's supposedly made threats of attacks on Texas, Los Angeles, New York and I don't remember where else they said. We'll see how this plays out. I really think they're planning something so they have an excuse for war, martial law, and to implement a one world government.
    If I remember correctly, N. Korea's last missile test didn't get very far. I doubt that they have anything that can reach the US West Coast so I feel pretty safe in NY on the East Coast.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010