Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: reptilian shapeshifter video

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    The guy is an illusionist so I'd say it's just part of his act,I suspect he conceals contact lenses under his eyelids and rubs his temples to help move them into place. He levitates the balls using 'invisible string' in my opinion, he's well practised and it look pretty cool though. The other videos look like video artifacts to me.

If you wanna see a reptilian disguised as a human check out classic 1980s sci-fi series V:

When I first saw V I immediately realized the series was going to make Michael Ironsides' career and that he would be forever after typecast in 'tough guy' roles. It's nice to be right once in a while!

"Michael, what is a typical day like for you?"

"Well, I get up in the morning and get down on my knees and thank God for V, then I..."

Blog Entries
    I don't think all these shapeshifting videos are all artifacts. I think a lot of them are symptoms of the reptilian disguise technology is failing. They have some sort of device it seems by the top of their chest and on their thigh. Some say it's around their waist. I can't tell myself there's not something going on, there clearly is.

Those videos where the reptilians disguised as human news reporters faces turn all checkerboard like, looks like liquid crystal. Maybe the new TV and screen-monitor technology models will not allow these glitches to bleed through due to the design of the HD screen.

In this video of McCollum it looks like he's just sniffing drugs, but there's a weird sound so i think he's pressing his technology thing that makes the human disguise around his body.

Also watch out for when people blink too fast, that's usually a sign as well.

Everyone always cops out using the 'video artifacts' excuse but I don't buy it all the time. Because you see the liquid crystal appearance on their faces, moving with their bodies, while detailed background visuals are ridiculously clear with no artifacts due to movement or change. The artifacts just appear on the people wearing the masking technology, it moves with them, and nothing else. Who still likes to believe there's no evidence?
    Last edited by lycaeus; 12-25-2014 at 04:20 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."