Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: reptilian shapeshifter video

Blog Entries

reptilian shapeshifter video

I don't know what to make of this video. I just found it and haven't looked into where it came from. What do you guys think? Is it just a dismissable joke, is there a good chance that it is real? If we believe in reptilian shapeshifters than isn't this entirely possible? Gives me the creeps, though he looks a bit like Gonzo.

I really don't buy the hype about this shapeshifting phenomena. There isn't any solid proof. The video just looks like it had an error recording. I've seen stuff like this dozens of times in old home videos on vhs and cartoons.

I personally believe David Ike and most people who sell this stuff are just building the hype about it so that they can make money off of people. That's all. I'm not saying that things like this don't exist, I'm just saying these people are using it so that they can make money and by doing so are misleading people.

I'm a believer in aliens, and in good and evil, but I doubt anything can come to our dimension and do things like this. My beliefs are that there are several quarantines and laws on a spiritual level that are preventing them from doing so. Seriously, think about it. If you have the technology to shape-shift and travel and speeds beyond that of the speed of light, then why haven't they already conquered our primitive planet?
    My Conspiracy theory is that the only way for them to be given the green light to be involved with us, our reality, and free-will is to get us to believe in them and fear them. So they invade the subconscious of individuals like David Icke so that they can build an energy (hype) so that they can come through.

I don't see the video as anything showing a reptilian alien shapeshifting.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityFlame View Post
    I really don't buy the hype about this shapeshifting phenomena. There isn't any solid proof. The video just looks like it had an error recording. I've seen stuff like this dozens of times in old home videos on vhs and cartoons.

I agree with you InfinityFlame.

There is much that the presenter of this video does not tell the audience… for example, if this is the original video, and why the difference image resolutions within their video. The distortion occurs with the movement of the person being recorded.

Here is the question that was not being asked… was the “shifting” observed by the people present during the original recording of the speech? Since there were no spectacular reports generated from the time of the speech, I think that is evidence enough to show this was a “recording” error (or possibly a pixilation issue if recorded from a cable or “dish” service).

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Blog Entries
    I think it's more likely to be a faked video. There are a lot of those on youtube but I still believe there are reptilian shape shifters out there because I haven't gotten any proof that they don't exist.

A friend from my old job had abduction memories of being tied up under a bright light and psychic breakdowns when he was waking up to the reality of conspiracies and aliens. He was snowboarding one time and on the chairlift he rode with some guy. No one said anything for a while then my friend turned to him and asked out of politeness 'Hey do you want to ride with me?' Then the guy (looked like a normal white dude) turned to him, looked him in the eye and stuck his long tongue out and it waved back and forth rapidly with a weird noise from his mouth! My friend was freaked out. That was one of the times he thought he saw aliens out in public. He told his parents he saw another alien and they convinced him to go on prescription drugs. So I kept trying to convince him to get off the drugs and he's done well with lowering the dosage. Hope he's doing well. He's a snowboarding instructor in B.C. now.

Now "shape shifting"..........that would be a pretty far-out capability! Very much sci-fi thing, doncha think? But then, an actual reptilian would be pretty far out too, wouldn't it??

Is anyone here actually interested in reptilian beings??

Well..................a reptilian is maybe not that far out! As a matter of fact, in Dec. 2011, I posted here Mars Rover photos that I believe actually show parts of a creature that has the appearance of being reptilian. The post received several replies, mostly skeptic and "not seeing" the reptilian, but rather just "seeing rocks". There is also an obvious tiny shield/placard/ID plate on its visible wrist area. (The reptilian is mostly covered with rocky looking stuff)

I still just look at it, and what I see is obvious reptilian, far out or not.

With this OP again bringing up reptilians, I thought there may possibly be some here that haven't taken the time to look at that old reptilian post, that might have eyes to actually see it too. I will say, that actually "seeing" the reptilian, will certainly widen greatly our field of thinking regarding the reality of this universe. Really strange.

For anyone interested, here is the link directly to that old post - - http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...-Shield-Plaque

PLS. no intention of hijacking this OP. Any comments addressing the older thread should be applied to that thread.

Blog Entries
    I forgot to mention something. We thought it was funny that the guy my friend talked about was snowboarding. What kind of recreation might a reptilian enjoy? Maybe something in the cold, involving slithering (carving)?

rdunk all I see are rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I forgot to mention something. We thought it was funny that the guy my friend talked about was snowboarding. What kind of recreation might a reptilian enjoy? Maybe something in the cold, involving slithering (carving)?

rdunk all I see are rocks.
    I just don't understand, how you (and others) don't see the reptilian features, and the small metal-looking piece on its wrist. It is just right there to see. But, you are not alone, with what you do not see!! )

I've crossed paths with about a half dozen people who independently claimed to see someone shape shift into reptilian features in real life. What these cases had in common was that no one else there saw it, and the shape shifting wasn't visible on video. It was for their eyes only. So I concluded that they were getting a psychic glimpse of an entity shadowing the person, rather than the person physically shapeshifting.

David Icke's material on physical shapeshifters was largely based on Arizona Wilder's claims, which don't come across as authentic to me, and in his later books Icke seems to have shied away from physical shapeshifters theory and emphasized more the etheric shadowing of human hosts. I could never understand how a 500 pound lizard could squeeze into the tiny Queen Mother's body, evade camera detection, and not break the chairs its sitting in. But shadowing and possession, that's more realistic.

The shapeshifting videos on YouTube seem to rely on really crappy video resolution to obscure human features, or compression artifacts to distort them, or camera lighting (two vertical light bars) to create slit looking pupils. I have yet to see a convincing one.

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    I just don't understand, how you (and others) don't see the reptilian features, and the small metal-looking piece on its wrist. It is just right there to see. But, you are not alone, with what you do not see!! )
    I see the resemblance. Resemblance being the key word. That something resembles something else, doesn't mean it is that something. To determine the situation, you ought to interpret it in full context of everything else in photograph: where it was taken, what else is around, and what the size, scale, and relative positions of the objects are. It was taken on Mars in a place with lots of rocks and sand. You can see the sand and rocks elsewhere in the photo. They have the exact same color and texture as the objects you circled. And the circled objects are continuously connected to bodies that no longer match the resemblance, but show all signs of being rocks. You can't just take some isolated feature and ignore the surrounding context.

Blog Entries
    I found a cool site about a guy's encounters with reptilians and other strange beings.