Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who killed the Alien Jigsaw?

Who killed the Alien Jigsaw?

Veteran abduction researcher and abductee Kay Wilson was forced to take her web site www.alienjigsaw.com down as a result of identity-theft, cyberstalking and threats the safety of her and those around her.

Read more about it at http://www.alienjigsaw.com/

This is a very sad, and disturbing turn of events.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Oh wow. Did anyone make a backup of the site?

Thanks for posting this, Garuda. I'm going to circulate it around Facebook.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Wow, that's just disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by alienjigsaw.com
    Because most criminals are proud of their crimes, my stalker left electronic bread crumbs everywhere. One example is an entry they made on their own blog that corresponded to one of the death threat blogs. Six days later my stalker posted an image they had drawn that very day concerning what they referred to as their "demons." It appeared to be an image of something (I can only guess) one might experience during a drug induced state. It was similar to art depicting the "trips" that LSD users illustrated during the 1960's so-called "hippie movement." Was my stalker's medication off again? Did they pass out at a bar again? or were they high on some other drug?
    Very telling, that one.

Just my opinion here and not flame bait, I promise, but it would be a huge disservice to her (and that's a needlessly strong euphemism, right there!!) if anyone distributed a backup copy of that site, publicly or privately. Not to mention it would be illegal (and thus should be persecuted) since I remember the copyright section on the site clearly forbade anyone from copying anything from there.

That said, I'm very sad such people like that stalker are allowed to exist.
    Last edited by Neuru; 03-29-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Veteran abduction researcher and abductee Kay Wilson was forced to take her web site www.alienjigsaw.com down as a result of identity-theft, cyberstalking and threats the safety of her and those around her.

Read more about it at http://www.alienjigsaw.com/

This is a very sad, and disturbing turn of events.

Being a late comer to this information – I offer my condolences to Kay. Her reactions are warranted and completely logical. People in her boat would be wise heed her lessons. Yet, I do ponder - are there any other cyber-behaviors that are as deplorable in form? Can we, associated within this frustrating enigma, brave to touch or bear witness to? Kay is not the only contactee of note to experience such attention recently. What is it exactly the contactees receive in return for their tales of mysticism?

The individuals who describe exceptionally unbelievable things have many names today – contactees, abductees, experiencers, star children, seers, and yes – even possessed by demons to name a few. How fortunate it must be to be included as member of this exclusive club? Hardly so - in my opinion! What do these people receive as a result for raising such a colorful banner? I will attempt to address a few that I have seen while engaged in intensive but short study – without agenda.

Contactees - you are of great interest to various parties… Tread lightly….

First we have the researchers – numerous in particular style, attempting to unlock the mysterious potential of such interactions, drawing parallels from past accounts, building secret databases with unspoken lore to flesh out the fact from the fiction as well as those claiming sightings. It seems to be common knowledge that at least one such database was sold to the highest bidder to secure possible financing for ‘ongoing research’ - I would suspect. The question to ask is: If something private can be bought – was it ever intended to be secret? If there be no true guardian of their words what can be said of those who cannot keep it? There are many allegiances and or groups of the ‘old guard’ that pool together with common goals in mind with many years of active investigating – some if not most - sharing contactee tales of what was likely intended to be secrets. ‘Confidential’ is the dirty but accepted word echoing from ear/eye throughout an invisible chain of researchers until it reaches the final link or another is added. One begins to wonder how many Redacted and or BCC’s emails have passed in this manner. Yes, one must truly wonder.

Imagine the poor contactee – wading into this fray unaware that all aspects of their life will be probed to some degree or another. Yes, it happens. They should be aware of such things first before they become jaded to its reality – and leave it, unfinished. Is it an assumption to state that they will be investigated five ways to Sunday? Who they are, where they live, past online activity, current activity, their beliefs, the experience, how it changed or affected them, current career, family dynamics, or their innermost thoughts to name a few.

Doesn’t such ‘behind the scene’ activity by oftentimes honest and genuine researches mimic cyber-stalking only in a less ‘recognizable’ form? Is there a belief dominating researchers, some on the Puritan-Path acting on spiritual beliefs and faith, that remaining behind the digital veil prying aspects of contactee tales and lives away without consent is honorable and condoned? ‘Be Ye Ready!’ What of those researchers that would wrestle truth away under the pretense of friendship or via beguilement of crafty tongue? Nobility within Ufology does seem to be rather passé doesn’t it? The destructive kind has targeted more than one such contactee recently. Although, he appears unfazed by it from the videos posted recently.

Does seeking truth in torrid way only return an absence of it?

Then we have the Big/Little brothers:

Big Brother - Anyone truly investigating this subject long enough knows, NOTHING in digital communications is EVER secret. Big Brother IS watching and his tools are better than you might think. He knows all about you and more. If there be any reality to this phenomenon – they know who is dancing with the little space gnomes. They also know, eventually, that some of the moths will seek the flame of understanding and present in clearer fashion upon the digital web of entrapment. How simple it all must be for them, to not only have the truth of the matter in possession, but also the spiders awaiting the fingerprints on the silken web when a contactee arrives is quest of understanding. How’s that for a loaded deck?

Little Brother - The Avant-garde of the digital world. We call them Hackers, crackers, mischief makers, or perhaps even the last bastion of truth? It must be nice to have a few of them within the ranks of researchers. Two of such await extradition from the UK with slightly tarnished halos. Do not underestimate little brothers. What they lack in tools that Big Brother has they make up for in perseverance and patience. Oftentimes – I’ve envied them in some regards. If only they applied their gifts to creation instead of destruction. There are so many different groups of the little brothers, each with specific ‘projects’, than one has to wonder - who do they feel they can truly trust when ‘There is no honor among thieves’? Of course – I do not see with their eyes, so it is hard for me to understand them.

There are many important questions the Contactees should ask themselves before stepping into the ‘limelight of blight’ recounting tales from the mysterious blue yonder. Am I the only person advocating for their silence? Am I the only person willing to say that contactees are likely discussed behind the scene, in secret voices without their knowledge, and most likely mined for data? Somewhere in the obsessive quest for ‘data’ that is specific and acceptable to academia in relationship to contactees – the human dynamic and connection is lost. One forgets the person to find the tale, always at its end.

When or where should the nature of secret inquiry stop? That is an honest question researchers should contemplate in their own minds at least specifically into the human conditions at play. The most important question contactees should ask: “Is it wiser to just listen?”

Kay’s story was a sad reflection all so common of those dancing with glass slippers and tin-foil hats. It compelled me to visit and yield a proper reply more lengthy in form.

Keep Well.

Quote Originally Posted by mdonnall2002 View Post
    There are many important questions the Contactees should ask themselves before stepping into the ‘limelight of blight’ recounting tales from the mysterious blue yonder. Am I the only person advocating for their silence? Am I the only person willing to say that contactees are likely discussed behind the scene, in secret voices without their knowledge, and most likely mined for data?
    Back in 2001-2003 I began networking with other authors, researchers, and abductees. Phone calls, emails, forums... and my website was getting off the ground too. In a short while, the phone calls started getting interference, but only when I was talking to a 'person of interest' (as opposed to 'normal people'). I remember white noise static suddenly kicking in and volume dropping, as if someone else had picked up a phone and was listening in. I remember clicking noises that would start up as soon as someone said something. Occasional cross talk of other conversations I couldn't quite make out. Weird calls at weird times. Electronic beeping noises here and there.

When it first began, I got paranoid. Oh no, they were listening! Let's be careful with what we say, let's talk in code, let's take this seriously and get really worried about it! Doesn't matter if we then curtail our communication or have trouble understanding each other due to all the subterfuge!

The interference kept getting worse. But then I realized something. If they really wanted to monitor me, they could do it without revealing it. Thus the only reason they were revealing the monitoring through noises, was to change my behavior. They wanted me to shoot myself in the foot. So we (the people talking) decided to blow it off, laugh at it, make fun of it, and then pretend it wasn't happening. Very quickly, all those noises stopped! And nothing further came of it. This goes to show that 1) it wasn't just random phone line noise, and 2) my paranoia and self-sabotage was their main goal.

If had continued down that path, it probably would have developed into all-out gang stalking eventually. But I nipped it in the bud, and here I am today no longer having to deal with that crap. Again and again I've noticed targeted people losing a grip on their personal power, their sanity, their emotional health in response to harassment that starts out very subtle but grows bigger and bigger because of their response to it.

It's a vicious circle and the more you respond to these stimuli, the stronger they become, until eventually you have given away all your power and they own your life. If these people just got a grip on themselves, set themselves right emotionally and spiritually, and stopped living in fear then they wouldn't be sabotaging themselves. Then they'd have the energy to strategically fight the remaining legitimate threats, instead of shadow boxing their own projections.

I think that nine times out of then, non-human and black ops forces are bluffing and trying to get you to give them more power than they actually have. Every time I've defied these bluffs, I came out on top. As long as I take logical precautions that have zero self-sabotage potential (like using proxies, making multiple backups of my files, keep extra cash on hand) and I keep watch on my thoughts, emotions, health, and finances to nip problems at stage 1 instead of stage 5, things seem to work out. So my point is that logical precautions are fine, paranoid precautions that lead to self-sabotage are not. Going overboard can assist the very thing you're fearing.

Blog Entries
    There are many important questions the Contactees should ask themselves before stepping into the ‘limelight of blight’ recounting tales from the mysterious blue yonder. Am I the only person advocating for their silence?
    I think contactees should speak out honestly about their experiences and let the truth be known. That way the phenomena can be better understood by everyone and the understanding makes it less scary for all experiencers. It also kills the pain of loneliness some people face with some extreme contact cases. What's scary is the unknown but when you bring it to light, it's not so scary. Keeping yourself together, being emotionally balanced, living a spiritual/religious life with goals and dreams is what is the most important. You can get paranoid about all kinds of things out in the world and your fear tends to attract more of it. There's never an end of things to fear and worry about. Someone could walk in your door all high and drunk with a gun at any time and you could worry about that to no end, or you could just not let it bug you. But yeah I think people should speak out and be confident about it but without assuming their royally special or lose their grounding.

Blog Entries
    And that is sad to hear that that happened to that website owner, poor person. They're awesome though for all the work they put into it though. Even if it's gone now, it was still worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Back in 2001-2003 I began networking with other authors, researchers, and abductees. Phone calls, emails, forums... and my website was getting off the ground too. In a short while, the phone calls started getting interference, but only when I was talking to a 'person of interest' (as opposed to 'normal people'). I remember white noise static suddenly kicking in and volume dropping, as if someone else had picked up a phone and was listening in. I remember clicking noises that would start up as soon as someone said something. Occasional cross talk of other conversations I couldn't quite make out. Weird calls at weird times. Electronic beeping noises here and there.

When it first began, I got paranoid. Oh no, they were listening! Let's be careful with what we say, let's talk in code, let's take this seriously and get really worried about it! Doesn't matter if we then curtail our communication or have trouble understanding each other due to all the subterfuge!

The interference kept getting worse. But then I realized something. If they really wanted to monitor me, they could do it without revealing it. Thus the only reason they were revealing the monitoring through noises, was to change my behavior. They wanted me to shoot myself in the foot. So we (the people talking) decided to blow it off, laugh at it, make fun of it, and then pretend it wasn't happening. Very quickly, all those noises stopped! And nothing further came of it. This goes to show that 1) it wasn't just random phone line noise, and 2) my paranoia and self-sabotage was their main goal.

If had continued down that path, it probably would have developed into all-out gang stalking eventually. But I nipped it in the bud, and here I am today no longer having to deal with that crap. Again and again I've noticed targeted people losing a grip on their personal power, their sanity, their emotional health in response to harassment that starts out very subtle but grows bigger and bigger because of their response to it.

It's a vicious circle and the more you respond to these stimuli, the stronger they become, until eventually you have given away all your power and they own your life. If these people just got a grip on themselves, set themselves right emotionally and spiritually, and stopped living in fear then they wouldn't be sabotaging themselves. Then they'd have the energy to strategically fight the remaining legitimate threats, instead of shadow boxing their own projections.

I think that nine times out of then, non-human and black ops forces are bluffing and trying to get you to give them more power than they actually have. Every time I've defied these bluffs, I came out on top. As long as I take logical precautions that have zero self-sabotage potential (like using proxies, making multiple backups of my files, keep extra cash on hand) and I keep watch on my thoughts, emotions, health, and finances to nip problems at stage 1 instead of stage 5, things seem to work out. So my point is that logical precautions are fine, paranoid precautions that lead to self-sabotage are not. Going overboard can assist the very thing you're fearing.
    Wise words, Montalk. Recognize and accept that which is out of our control, and focus upon what is within our reach and thus subject to personal control. Paranoia will indeed destroy ya if things are permitted to progress to a point where our thoughts and actions devolve into reactions to real or even imaginary pressure. Such a reactionary state might be understood to be the true goal of any force or group that fancies itself a "controller." Once we are reduced to such a state of affairs, we do most of their "work" for them.

Blog Entries
    She's back up and running!

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    She's back up and running!
    Well, yes and no: from what I understand everything that was contributed to the web site by others is back (or is in the process of being put back).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin