Thread: Abduction caught on tape!

Blog Entries

Abduction caught on tape!

From the youtube page:

Uploaded on Aug 16, 2011
    In December 2010, UK UFO website 'Cosmic Conspiracies' was contacted by a lady who claimed she had been abducted by aliens. But what was even more incredible was that she had footage to prove it.

This video has been uploaded to You Tube with the full approval of 'Sonia'. Originally it was just hosted on our website, but due to people ripping off the video and posting it here anyway, the decision was taken that it would be better to host the video here on our official channel, instead of some 3rd party trying to steal it.

We were the FIRST investigators of this story (despite some people claiming otherwise.) We were contacted just 24 hours after this footage was taken.

Unfortunately, during the weeks after our investigation started, our email went down and we couldn't contact the witness for a few days - in the meantime a few scrupulous people got involved with the case and have threatened to both run the story in a UK UFO Magazine and also talk about the case at a UFO lecture later in 2011.

We are not connected with any of these individuals and distance ourselves from their actions to make money from this footage - we are here to support the witness and find answers to what the footage appears to show!

The story starts with a sighting of a black helicopter who's occupants were similar to 'Men in Black.' A few days later, the lady spotted a UFO hovering over the same field. That night she believes she was abducted and was so afraid after the event that her husband decided to install a CCTV camera into the bedroom to reassure her that nothing else was going to happen.

However, a few nights later and the lady thought she had been 'taken' again.

On reviewing the tape she saw something that would change her life forever!

This is genuine film taken at the time of an alien abduction. The Cosmic Conspiracies research team conducted a 3 hour interview with the lady and her family and believe that this footage and her encounter is real.

Despite using many types of software to try and convert the VVF footage to PC (such as VX4SL) we have so far had no luck. We have tried every suggested software that viewers have sent in, but still we cannot convert the original footage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=59t8kgY9JOE

I'd like to believe this is real. I've had my own experiences with abduction but it wasn't as bad as others. I actually asked for the abduction to take place, as strange as that sounds. What had happened was I asked for a non-physical device to be implanted between the left and right hemispheres of my brain. The purpose of the device was to sever the communication between the hemispheres but cause one to become more active than the other. The side that I was meant to function from only now was the right brain. I received this when I was either 14 or 15. When I woke up the next morning I instantly felt the entire day a hindered level of brain functioning, specifically in my ability to create coherent sentences and recall specific words. The simple ability like telling a story or joke became very difficult. Explaining something like this would be very difficult. Describing and expressing my feelings felt impossible. It felt as if a part of my being or conscious expression became muted. I went through horrific phase of frustration and confusion. I became similar to a person with tourretes due to my frustration. After several years when I was about 19 or 20 I removed the device with the help of an important person, however the damage that it had done to me remained. I was told that if I did meditation with the same level of intention that I used to get the device inside of me I could heal the damage through intense light visualization exercises where I'd envision light enterering my brain and snapping the neurons back into place. However I never really did do that fully and the damage remains partially. Another thing that is interesting to note is that right after the abduction, I was left with an intense fear as if something or someone programmed this strange belief into my mind. That belief was that "Everything around me was a matrix and that everyone, including my mother, was in on this and was out to get me". This belief left me with a disturbing sense of powerlessness.

So now the question is "did this really happen or did my mind conjure this all up as a dream"? I honestly dont' know the answer to that....
    Last edited by InfinityFlame; 04-09-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    The problem isnt in those who are different from you but your problem with those who are different

As a skeptic, I look at this an think that there is a hole in the bed or two mattresses pushed together. The quality of the footage is so grainy it is difficult to tell for sure. I would like to hear more from the paranormal group that has been working with the family to see what evidence they have collected.

Don't greys wear a type of EM device that interferers with cameras and stuff of that sort?