Thread: Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 4-12-2013

Update: UFO Sightings in the United States 4-12-2013

From Filer's Files #15-2013:

Sightings in the United States

California Disc

Dana Point -- My wife, her mother. and her daughter were on a tour boat to see whales and dolphins on March 19, 2013. My wife set her digital phone cam to burst mode to capture pictures of the whales and dolphins. After she returned home we were reviewing the photos on her phone and noticed a disc-shaped object in one of the photos.
    Apparently nobody noticed it at the time because they were all focused on the water. I thought it was a joke and she had an app on her phone to insert UFOs in pictures, but it was no joke and my wife isn’t technologically savvy enough to fake the picture, nor would she have any desire to do so. The object did not show up in any of the other photos as far as I can tell. I’m sure it’s not a seagull, airliner, Frisbee, or lenticular cloud. I have no idea what it IS! Thanks to MUFON CMS

Colorado Lights

Montrose -– The witness called and reported his sighting on March 29, 2013. He was outside smoking a cigarette and noticed two large glowing orange orbs to the southwestonMarch 2, 2013, at 7 PM. The orbs were and then started moving (or floating) slowly. Suddenly one of the orbs shot straight up and vanished. The other orb moved north and then suddenly streaked away and was no long visible. The witness noticed a strange mist around one of the orbs when it moved near a cloud. A short video was taken of the orbs. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    Henderson -- This UFO was captured by a NASA All Sky camera on March 17, 2013 at 6:54:00.366 UTC. This camera is located in Henderson, Colorado. These cameras are used to track meteorites. Sometimes that is not all they catch on video.
    Note: The video is not of a meteor or a satellite. The time of the sighting was out of the window when satellites can be observed. The fact that no lights were flashing means that it also was not an aircraft.
    This entry was posted in 2013, bright light, Colorado, Discovered anomaly in photo, pictures, Unidentified, video. Bookmark the permalink.
    Florida Orange Orbs

CORAL GABLES – On April 7, 2013, I was standing in the front of the house as my father was leaving when we both noticed an object about the same time and stated "What is that?" I’m familiar with most aerial activity and this was not a normal sighting. It did not have the characteristics with respect to the orange glow and lack of sound. It moved west at normal flight speed. The oddity was the large glow aspect giving the object a round shape. When I realized it was something unusual, I called out to my son to bring his camera. We attempted some shots and watched it for three
    minutes until it was no longer in sight.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Illinois Lights

WASHINGTON -- We were in the backyard playing a lawn game at 9:45 PM on Saturday March 30, 2013. My teammate was getting ready to throw when he stopped and said “what the hell is that?” Three of us looked toward the NW where we saw 16 to 20 lights that were slowly blinking. At first, I was thinking this was a very large airplane, but there was no sound. My husband yelled and grabbed his I phone and proceeded to record. We yelled at another friend to go get his kids (ages 16, 11, and 10) to get them from inside the house as we wanted them to see this as well. The lights spanned the width of a football field moving east slowly. They randomly blinked and formed a variety of shapes, some in triangles. As they turned slowly towards north they formed triangles before disappearing. Another friend kept saying "what is this?” After they disappeared, we called the police and TV station but no one else had reported strange lights. We also thought maybe it was 16 to 20 prop planes but this seemed unlikely. The video attached has to be viewed on full screen with lights out as this was recorded with a little iPhone and that is the best way to view. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    BLOOMINGTON -- I reported a ufo sighting recently and this was not my first time reporting a ufo. I reported one over Bloomington in 1999. I was caught in a green beam and had four hours missing time. I sure hope my granddaughter has no more run ins with ufos. I did not send all the photos. My granddaughter zoomed in on some of the lights and got part of the craft. It is orange and very odd looking. It looks like some kind of contraption with monitor screen like shape to it.
    Thank you for being there. I would like to be sent Filer’s Files to Lois H. Bloomington, Illinois...
    Massachusetts Saucer

Medford -- I was driving back from my doctor’s appointment and “saucer” type UFO about 4:10 PM, on April 3, 2013. It was hovering about 500 feet up. I couldn’t pull over to take a picture because of traffic. I saw this UFO for about 7 to 10 seconds when it moved slightly away from me and then just disappeared like it just flicked out. It was the size of an M&M candy about seven inches away from your eye (for size comparison), silver in color and was just hovering. Then poof it was gone. On April 4, 2013, I was watching CNN’s video from Denver. One of the shots looked just like the craft that I saw, but mine was not moving around. It was just hovering until it just disappeared. It looked like a keg flattened and round like a typical “saucer shaped UFO.” Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    New Jersey Two Red Orange Lights on Wing
    MILLVILLE-- My husband saw lights above the neighbor’s shed on April 5, 2013, at 8:08 PM. He went outside and witnessed orange red lights in the sky. It passed over our house and looked like a wing. When it passed over, it covered the stars in the background behind it. Not sure what we saw, but by the time we got to the front of the house it was in the distance and disappeared. There was NO sound. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Pennsylvania Four Ovals

Upper Chichester -- It was a clear night for sky watching on April 7, 2013, and I was in the checking objects in the sky. I had been outside since sunset and the sighting occurred at 9:53 PM, when I sighted a high flying jet and four definite oval shaped objects flying south. They were traveling in a ‘v’ formation, equally spaced apart as indicated on the rough sketch I have supplied.
    They were bright enough to see their shapes and too high to be geese and too rigid a formation.
    They moved much faster than geese in a straight line across the sky. The entire sighting only lasted ten seconds from horizon to horizon. This is my third sighting of what I consider to be UFOs. I was using high powered Zhumell 20 X 80 power binoculars. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Oregon Disc

Bridal Veil -- While driving a film production truck eastbound on I-84 to a commercial shoot on Mt Hood, Eric noticed waterfalls ahead and stretched his arm toward the open passenger window to get a shot at 55 MPH. This picture was taken on I-84 at the waterfall above Wahkeena Rearing Lake on November 1, 2010. Once back at the hotel, while looking through the pictures on the camera, we noticed the object and what looks like a Vapor trail behind it and a change of direction. The card remained in the camera until February 3, 2011 and was shown to a lot of people. Finally it was downloaded and forwarded. Keep in mind that the idea was to take a picture of a waterfall, not of something odd in the sky. It is on a frame less than a mile away. That object had a dome, with an egg shaped object.
    Note: There is no way to prove that the above photo was not a hoax because the original photo was not received. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    Texas Orbs

corpus christi -- My son was taking pictures of a flock of birds and in the picture he noticed two auras of light on April 7, 2013. In the bottom aura you can see a sphere and on the aura on top you can almost see another sphere. He did not see object until he checked his pictures. He sent me the picture to see what I thought it could be. Thanks to MUFON CMS Note: May be a lens reflection.

Virginia Diamond

FAIRFAX -- I was out in front of my apartment looking for the comet visible in the west on March 9, 2013. I had my binoculars with me so I walked north about 50 yards to get a better view of the horizon. I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back to my place. I kept looking west and noticed a solid object moving just above me about 50 yards away. It was a long black diamond that was flat about two feet tall, 25 feet long and 5 feet wide. The points were rounded and it made no noise and had no propellers or wings. After it passed, I heard a very faint noise. It had glowing orange rectangles on the side. I was not sure if these were windows or vents.
    It was moving west in a strait path very slowly and only moved maybe 20 to 30 yards during my observation. I just smiled and said to myself that I had truly seen a UFO.
    NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
    Washington DC

Watch Fox News segment UFO Caught Live on Fox News on January 20, 2013.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0drMT6bOpGY
    Wisconsin Triangle

Wausau -- I have been studying the stars with the help of my I PAD and looking up on April 5, 2013, at the stars that were blinking out and coming back on. At first I thought tree branches were getting in the way, but realized there were no branches there. I carry a two million candle spot light and shone it at the blacked out stars area. I was surprised to see a dull gray triangle shaped craft. The front was thinner and curved to a wider back. It moved very slowly east as I kept the light on the craft for three minutes. Then it started a smooth slow turn to the southeast and stayed away from the glow of city lights and made no sound. I was losing sight of the object and went into the house to get binoculars, but I could no longer see it. I had horrible nightmares that night! Thanks to MUFON CMS

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Pennsylvania Four Ovals

Upper Chichester -- It was a clear night for sky watching on April 7, 2013, and I was in the checking objects in the sky. I had been outside since sunset and the sighting occurred at 9:53 PM, when I sighted a high flying jet and four definite oval shaped objects flying south. They were traveling in a ‘v’ formation, equally spaced apart as indicated on the rough sketch I have supplied.
    They were bright enough to see their shapes and too high to be geese and too rigid a formation.
    They moved much faster than geese in a straight line across the sky. The entire sighting only lasted ten seconds from horizon to horizon. This is my third sighting of what I consider to be UFOs. I was using high powered Zhumell 20 X 80 power binoculars. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Oregon Disc

Bridal Veil -- While driving a film production truck eastbound on I-84 to a commercial shoot on Mt Hood, Eric noticed waterfalls ahead and stretched his arm toward the open passenger window to get a shot at 55 MPH. This picture was taken on I-84 at the waterfall above Wahkeena Rearing Lake on November 1, 2010. Once back at the hotel, while looking through the pictures on the camera, we noticed the object and what looks like a Vapor trail behind it and a change of direction. The card remained in the camera until February 3, 2011 and was shown to a lot of people. Finally it was downloaded and forwarded. Keep in mind that the idea was to take a picture of a waterfall, not of something odd in the sky. It is on a frame less than a mile away. That object had a dome, with an egg shaped object.
    Note: There is no way to prove that the above photo was not a hoax because the original photo was not received. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com
    Texas Orbs

corpus christi -- My son was taking pictures of a flock of birds and in the picture he noticed two auras of light on April 7, 2013. In the bottom aura you can see a sphere and on the aura on top you can almost see another sphere. He did not see object until he checked his pictures. He sent me the picture to see what I thought it could be. Thanks to MUFON CMS Note: May be a lens reflection.

Virginia Diamond

FAIRFAX -- I was out in front of my apartment looking for the comet visible in the west on March 9, 2013. I had my binoculars with me so I walked north about 50 yards to get a better view of the horizon. I did not see the comet, so I started to walk back to my place. I kept looking west and noticed a solid object moving just above me about 50 yards away. It was a long black diamond that was flat about two feet tall, 25 feet long and 5 feet wide. The points were rounded and it made no noise and had no propellers or wings. After it passed, I heard a very faint noise. It had glowing orange rectangles on the side. I was not sure if these were windows or vents.
    It was moving west in a strait path very slowly and only moved maybe 20 to 30 yards during my observation. I just smiled and said to myself that I had truly seen a UFO.
    NOTE: The above image is a rendering. Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org
    Washington DC

Watch Fox News segment UFO Caught Live on Fox News on January 20, 2013.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0drMT6bOpGY
    Wisconsin Triangle

Wausau -- I have been studying the stars with the help of my I PAD and looking up on April 5, 2013, at the stars that were blinking out and coming back on. At first I thought tree branches were getting in the way, but realized there were no branches there. I carry a two million candle spot light and shone it at the blacked out stars area. I was surprised to see a dull gray triangle shaped craft. The front was thinner and curved to a wider back. It moved very slowly east as I kept the light on the craft for three minutes. Then it started a smooth slow turn to the southeast and stayed away from the glow of city lights and made no sound. I was losing sight of the object and went into the house to get binoculars, but I could no longer see it. I had horrible nightmares that night! Thanks to MUFON CMS
    "corpus christi -- My son was taking pictures of a flock of birds and in the picture he noticed two auras of light on April 7, 2013. In the bottom aura you can see a sphere and on the aura on top you can almost see another sphere. He did not see object until he checked his pictures. He sent me the picture to see what I thought it could be. Thanks to MUFON CMS Note: May be a lens reflection."

While this might be a reflection, it is not a lens flare, the two "aura's" are not aligned with the Sun, so the reflection would be more likely if the image was taken from inside a car. It might be a reflection off the lens and onto a window and back into the camera.

Blog Entries
    It seems that the diamond shape UFOs are being seen more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Virginia Diamond

Last edited by newyorklily; 04-14-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Added quote
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010