Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: British MOD release of UFO documents

Interesting development om the UFO docs released by the MOD

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...s-david-clarke

...“Propulsion, stealth, and any novel electromagnetic technologies are of particular interest,” the confidential memos added.

But the report, by a senior air force commander, reached the conclusion that an enemy power may have already have a UFO in its grasp.

“Monitor all reports in case in the future the hitherto unknown/not understood underlying phenomena is being exploited by another nation,” he wrote.

“An actual – or potential enemy – could develop a flying device with the characteristics that these phenomena seem to have.”

Particular attention should be paid to any aircraft behaving like a UFO with the tell-tale signs of “high velocities, sharp manoeuvre, stationary ‘flight’, and few radar returns”, he added....

And they show it wasn't just the United States who were worried that the Russians or the Chinese might back engineer at UFO before they did so did the British!

All credit to Dave Clarke who trawled through the docs his analysis is here
    https://drdavidclarke.co.uk
    Last edited by Longeyes; 07-01-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    The MoD File related to the 1980 Rendlesham Forrest/RAF Woodbridge/Bentwaters event.

As many already know, the British Ministry of Defense (MoD) release thousands of page, over several years, relating to UFO/UAP by way of The National Archives.
    The story goes the MoD was tired of fielding the continued onslaught of FOI request for the information.
    The cure? Declassify and get out of the UFO report taking business.
    As a result, one of the many releases was specific to the Rendlesham Forrest event (including the Col. Halt memo).
    Maybe I just didn't have the right Dewey Decimal Code, but it took me some time and effort to zero in on this file.
    The report (in PDF) is some 200 pages, and 85Mb in size. I have pretty fast i-net, and it took me about 2 minutes to upload, so be patient if it takes awhile to populate in your browser.
    Here it is, for your review:

The MOD release containing the Rendlesham Forrest incident reports.

aka defe-24-1948.pdf
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008